Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

Hanging out

‘So what’s happening today? Aria asked when we were all up.

‘Well im hanging out with Jimmy today’ Scarlet told us.

‘And you Sophia?’

‘Matt wants to hang out with me but he can’t til the afternoon because he has to go see his grandparents in the morning’ I told her.

‘okay so you can hang out with me til he comes then’ Aria said I just nodded Scarlet went and got ready because Jimmy was going to be here soon, Aria and I sat there talking about stuff when she suddenly got up and grabbed her computer and camera.

‘I have to put the photos from yesterday on here’ she told me.

‘Oh yeah did you get some good ones?’ I asked.

‘We’ll fine out now wont we’ she said plugging the camera in.

We heard a horn beep when Scarlet came out of the bathroom.

‘That’s Jimmy ill see yous tomorrow’ she said waving goodbye to us.

‘Well she went quickly’ Aria said I just laughed.

‘She’s in love let her be’ I said laughing a bit.

‘Speaking about love how’s your love letter going?’ Aria asked.

‘Its getting there but I really don’t want to give it to him its embarrassing what about you?’ I told her.

‘Oh god don’t even get me started about mine’ she said shaking her head.

‘What’s bad about it?’ I asked.

‘I just don’t get what else I can write like oh my god’ she said throwing her hands up in the air I just laughed at her.

The photos finally loaded onto her computer and we started going through them.

‘You got a photo of Jimmy throwing her in the water that’s funny’ I said looking at the photo

‘Yeah her face when she came up was so funny’ Aria said i nodded laughing to, we looked at most of the photos when it came up to the photo of Matt and I when he had me on his lap.

‘Aww that looks so cute’ Aria said squealing I just smiled but agreed with her because it was super cute.

We kept looking through the photos and picked out our favorite ones so we could put them in our photography project, I looked at my phone and saw I had a message from Matt saying he was going to pick me up in half and hour.

‘Crap I better get ready’ I said getting my stuff.

‘Is Matt coming to pick you up soon?’ Aria asked.

‘Yes in half an hour’ I told her going into the bathroom, 20 minutes later I came out of the bathroom and Aria smiled at me.

‘Well don’t you look pretty’ she said smiling at me.

‘You think so’ I asked looking in the mirror.

‘Yes and im pretty sure Matt will agree’ she said smirking a bit.

‘Oh Shhh already’ I told her giggling.

I heard a horn from outside so I knew it was Matt.

‘Ill see you tomorrow’ I told Aria and she just nodded and told me to call her later

I walked out of the house and saw Matt sitting in his car and he smiled when he saw me, I walked over to the car and opened the door.

‘Hey how are you?’ he asked once I was in the car.

‘Im good and you?’ I asked.

‘Im good’ he said smiling.

‘What we doing today?’ I asked him.

‘I was going to take you back to my place is that’s okay’ he asked I just nodded saying it was okay, going to his place this is weird.

We rocked up to his place and he got out of the car and told me to stay put for a second then went to my side and opened the door for me, awh isn't he cute.

His house wasn't a really big house but it was a good sized family house he showed me around telling me where everything was and then we went up to his music room that he had.

‘Wow this is cool’ I said looking at all the guitars that was in the room there was also a piano in the corner.

‘Thanks, its good when the guys are over and they all have something to play’ he said getting one of the guitars and sitting down on the coach he looked up at me and patted the seat next to him I smiled and walked over to him and sat down.

‘Do you want to try and play it?’ he asked handing me the guitar.

‘Ill try but I don’t think ill be very good’ I told him he just smiled at me and I put my fingers on the guitar and he told me to strum the cords and It made a noise.

‘That’s cool’ I said giggling a bit he chuckled and told me to move my fingers to a different note.

Matt taught me how to play the guitar well how to play some of a song anyways it was nice.

‘Do you want a drink?’ he asked me standing up I nodding and he walked out of the room, I was looking around the room when saw a piece of paper on the table with my name on the top of it so I pick it up seeing what it was, I soon realized that it was the love letter that we had to write for English.

Sophia where do I start? When I first met you I never thought it would take us here you being my girlfriend, but thinking about it now it doesn't feel like we are pretending anymore it feels like we are really together, you always make me smile no matter what, you set butterflies off in my stomach that sounds corny I know but it’s the truth.

Your smile lights up my day when ever I see it, there is no girl that could ever replace you, your one of a kind.

Before I could read anymore I heard Matt running up the stairs so I quickly closed the letter and put it back where it was just as I did Matt entered the room.

‘Here’s your drink’ he said handing it to me.

‘Thanks’ I said grabbing it off him touching his hand a bit he smiled at me and sat down.

‘So I saw some the photos Aria took yesterday’ I told him

‘Oh yeah, are they good?’ he asked

‘Yeah there good, some are really cute’ I said blushing a bit

‘Oh yeah what ones’ he asked smiling showing his dimples

‘you will have to wait and see’ I said he smirked at me and grabbed my drink and put it on the table next to him, I looked at him funny and he smirked again.

‘Are you going to tell me what photos they are?’ he asked getting closer

‘Nope’ I said trying to move away but I was at the end of the couch and couldn't move anymore.

‘Well I guess ill just have to get it out of you’ he said and then he started tickling me I was laughing so much that I nearly fell off the couch but Matt had his arm on one side of me so I wouldn't, after a minute of him tickling me I couldn't handle it anymore and gave in.

‘Okay okay ill tell you’ I said through giggles

‘Good’ he said, he stopped tickling me but still stayed in the same spot

‘I thought the one of us that she got was cute’ I told him blushing but looking him straight in the eye was giving me butterflies and I could tell my face was probably red like a tomato so I looked away but I felt Matt finger on my cheek he moved my face so I was looking at him again.

‘That’s cute, I cant wait to see the photo’ he said smiling he started leaning forward our lips almost touch but someone called out Matts name.

‘Matt where home’

‘That’s my mum’ he said sighing a little he looked a bit disappointed and got up, gah we were so close to kissing again. He looked at me and smiled holding his hand out.

‘come on come meet them’ he said I grabbed his hand and we walked out of the room down stairs.

‘Oh there you are Matt, oh hello" a lady who must be his mum said when she spotted me.

‘Mum this is Sophia…my girlfriend’ he said looking at me smiling

Did he really just do that?

‘Oh your girlfriend well isn’t she gorgeous. Im Mary’ she said I put my hand out to shake her hand but she gave me a hug.

‘Matt has never introduced any of his girlfriends to me you must be special’ she told me

‘She is special’ Matt said grabbing my hand again.

I ended up spending some time with Matt’s family they were all really nice it was fun to hang around with them.

‘It was nice meeting you Sophia, you should come around for dinner one night’ Mary said giving me a hug

‘That would be nice’ I said hugging her back and smiling at her

‘Alright I’ll take her home and ill be back okay’ Matt told her and she nodded saying goodbye, Matt and I went to his car and he opened the passenger door for me I said thank you and got in.

He went to the driver’s side and started the car, when he was driving down the road he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers giving my hand a squeeze I looked at him and saw he was smiling.

I just smiled and looked at the window saying nothing

‘I had fun today’ Matt said once he was in my drive way

‘I did to’ I told him

‘Ill see you tomorrow’ he said giving me a peck on the lips I smiled and nodded getting out of the car, I waved to him and watched him drive away, once he was gone I walked up to my room and fell on my bed.

‘What is happening between us?’ I thought to myself
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo an update i hope yous like it xD
What do yous think is happening between them ;)

Sophia