Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

Beach day

‘You know what’s really good about going out to the beach today’ I said

‘That we get to see the guy shirtless?’ Aria said with a grin

‘Well that to but we get to take photos for photography’ I told her

‘That’s right oh this is going to be fun’ Aria said with a smirk, oh no she’s up to something

We got in the car and drove off to the beach where we were meeting the boys we were all excited to spend some time at the beach and to hang out with the guys.

When we got there the guys were waiting for us by Brian car when they saw us they walked towards us, Matt came over to me and gave me a hug but this time he didn’t kiss me I looked at Aria and went to say I told you so but then Matt spoke.

‘Oh nearly forgot’ he said and kissed me on the lips I went bright red and he just smiled at me.

The boys yelled at Matt to hurry up and get in the water as they all run off he smiled at me and ran off after the others.

‘What did we tell ya’ Aria said smirking at me

‘Oh Shhh’ I told her she just smiled and walked to a spot on the beach and put her stuff down Scarlet and I following.

The boys were still in the water as us girls we just lying in our bikinis in the sun when I felt something wet drip in my head.

‘What the hell’ I said opening my eyes to see what it was and not to my surprise it was Matt, he stood there dripping wet grinning at me.

‘How may I help you?’ I asked

‘Like this’ he said smirking and picking me up throwing me over his shoulder

‘Put me down Matt’ I squealed at him he just laughed and ran towards the water and throw me in, when I resurfaced I could of killed him I gave him the death stare and started walking out of the water.

‘Baby don’t go’ Matt said I stopped right on the spot

‘What did you just call me?’ I asked turning around

‘Baby’ he said smiling at me I could feel the blush go to my cheeks and he started walking towards me

‘Are you Mad?’ he asked I just nodded not saying anything

‘Im sorry I just wanted you to come in the water with me’ he said pouting a little

I just looked at him not amused and he still smiled and put his arms around me.

‘Come on baby please don’t be mad at me’ he said grinning this time making his dimples show.

‘Whatever’ I mumbled but still smiled a bit

‘So did you girls have fun last night at your sleepover’ he asked me

‘Yeah it was fun we talked about girly things’ I told him

‘Oh that’s right I need to talk to Brian’ I said and I swear I saw a flash of worry in his eyes but it was gone within a second

‘Why do you need to talk to him for?’ he asked

‘About Aria’ I said and he just nodded

‘Oi you love birds’ Brian called out to us while swimming over

‘Just the person I wanted to talk to’ I said Brian looked at me funny

‘its nothing bad its just about Aria’ I told him

‘Oh okay’ he said not looking to happy

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked turning so I was facing him (Matt still had his arms around me)

‘I don’t think she is interested in me anymore’ he told me

‘She is Brian’

‘Well she doesn’t say yes when I ask her out on a date and ive asked her twice now’ he told me pouting a bit

‘Brian she does like you its just…never mind’ I said

‘No tell me please maybe it will help me’ he said still pouting

‘She will kill me if you tell her but she had a boyfriend just last year and he broke up with her over the summer, so she find its hard to let her walls down’ I told him

‘Why did he brake up with her?’ he asked looking worried

‘He found another girl’ I told him and when I said that he look pissed

‘Who would brake up with a girl like that if I ever see that guy I would punch him’ Brian said I smiled thinking that he does really care for her

‘We had a talk to her the other day just ask her out again im sure she will say yes’ I told him with a smile

‘But ill have to do something different, what flower does she like?’ he asked

‘Roses’ and before I could say anything else he was off I giggled a bit and looked at Matt who was laughing to.

I looked out to where the girls were and I saw Jimmy grab Scarlet and went running towards the water, oh he is so going to be in the shit. He throw her in and when she came back up she had the grumpiest look on her face and jimmy was just laughing she slashed him with water and he looked at her shocked, it was funny.

‘There a good couple, Jimmy’s weird and hypo but scarlet is weird and calm’ Matt said

‘Hey that’s my friend your talking about’ I told him pushing him a little

‘But I guess your right but we are all weird that’s what makes our group so close’ I told him he just nodded and smiled

‘Come on lets get out of the sun we don’t want you to get burnt’ he said pulling me along.

We got to the spot where everyone else was under the shade well everyone but Brian.

‘Where did Brian go?’ Aria asked

‘No idea, why?’ I asked

‘Well he went and talked to yous in the water then next minute his out and walking off somewhere’ she said I just looked at Matt and smirked a bit but he just shrugged his shoulders.

We all talked about different things when Matt suddenly pulled me onto his lap, I was a bit shocked so I squealed and everyone looked at me, I looked at Aria and she wiggled her eyebrows at me I just shook me head but I knew I was blushing.

‘What did you do that for?’ I asked him

‘Just felt like having you closer’ he told me resting his head on my shoulder

I just blushed even more and Aria told me to smile she had the camera in her hands we smiled and I heard the camera click and Aria smiled when she looked at the photo.

‘Let me see’ I asked her she just shook her head and said later.

I gave her the evil eye but she just laughed at me, I was going to say something but then something court my eyes Brian was walking towards us with his hands behind his back.

‘Can I talk to you for a minute Aria?’ he asked her

She looked at me and scarlet and we both nodded at her telling her to go on, she got up and followed Brian I could just see them from where they went and I saw Brian give her a rose.

‘Aww he just gave her a rose’ I told Scarlet and she squeal a little.

They came back after a couple of minutes and she had a big smile on her face when they sat down Brian mouthed the works thank you to me I just smiled and nodded, I felt Matt tighten his arms around me I looked at him and he just stared at me.

We all had a good afternoon on the beach we went in the water again but we didn’t stay in for long before it was time for some of us to get going, we all walked to the cars and Said our goodbyes, Matt pulled me aside away from everyone else.

‘What’s wrong?’ I asked him

‘Nothing I just wanted to say goodbye to you with out the others around’ he said wrapping his arms around me, I looked at him a bit funny why would he not want the others around when he said goodbye to me. He smiled at me and started leaning forward until he was just in front of my face he was that close that I could feel him breathe on me it was like he was waiting to see what I would do so I leaned forward the rest of the way and pressed my lips against his and he kissed me back this time it wasn’t just a peck on the lips like he usually would do it was like something had changed.

We both pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine and smiled at me.

‘I’ll see you tomorrow’ he said still smiling at me I just nodded and walked over towards the girls and got in the car.

‘Where did you go off to’ Scarlet asked

‘Matt wanted to say goodbye to me’ I told her she looked at me with a smirk on her face.

‘Why did he pull you away from the others then?’ Aria asked this time I just shrugged my shoulders and tried not to smile to much

‘Oh something so happened’ Scarlet said turning in her seat i started giggling but didn’t say anything. We got back to Aria house and we went to her room Aria sat on her bed and she was looking at the rose she got from Brian, Scarlet and I looked at her waiting for her to say something.

‘What?’ she asked when she realized that we were looking at her

‘What did Brian give you the Rose for?’ Scarlet asked

‘…..he asked me on a date’ she said with a big smile Scarlet and I both squealed and hugged her

‘Wait you did say yes right?’ I asked her and she nodded

‘Monday afternoon he is taking me out’ she told us

‘Well looks like we will be getting your ready after school’ Scarlet told her Aria just smiled she looked a bit nervous.

‘So why did Matt take you away to say goodbye to you?’ Aria asked with an eyebrow raised

‘I don’t know maybe he didn’t want anyone around when he hugged me?’ I said but I couldn’t stop myself from giggling

‘Oh he so kissed you more than a peck I can tell’ Aria said smiling

‘Oh my god yous made out’ Scarlet squealed.

‘Shhh already’ I told them still giggling

‘So you believe us now that he may like you more then a friend?’ Aria asked smiling

‘Maybe but I don’t know’ I told them shrugging they just smiled at me

Well today has been fun and there should be many more fun times to come.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOOOO SORRY for the long wait i have been so busy with tafe and work that its not even funny. but i hope this long chapter makes up for it :)

Sophia
Aria
Scarlet

Also im doing a new story with my two best friend its Avenged Sevenfold yous should go check it out my friends and I will love yous foREVer is yous do and comment to!!
Welcome to the Family