Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

Dress shopping

“Oh my god I can’t believe that prom is so close,” Aria said squealing a little.

“Oh I know we should so go dress shopping,” Scarlet said.

“Yes, we so should today!” Aria said jumping up and down.

“Bit over excited there I see,” I told them joining in on the conversation.

“Well I already have a date,” Scarlet said.

“Me too” Aria smiled.

“Well lucky yous,” I said a bit disappointed Matt still hadn’t asked me to prom maybe he didn’t want to go.

“You never know he could ask you any day now,” Aria said with a smirk she knew something and wasn’t going to tell me

I just shrugged my shoulders and started walking off to class, the day went pretty quick for a Friday which was good the girls decided that we should go shopping for dresses tomorrow because prom was only a week and a half away.

I told the girls I would see them later as I had to go to my locker for something that I had forgotten when I got there I opened my locker and a rose fell out onto the floor I picked it up to see there was a note on it telling me to go to the photography room, I grabbed the book I needed out of my locker and went off to the photography room.

When I got there I saw another rose I picked it up to see there was another note on it saying that I was as beautiful as a rose and then it told me to go to my car I smiled at the note and when out to my car to see Matt standing there with a rose in his hand and the front of my car had Prom? On it written in rose petals.

I looked at Matt and he smiled at me walking over and handing me the rose.

“So will you be my Prom Date?” he asked

“Yes of course,” I said giving him a hug and then I heard people cheering I looked around to see the gang was there I looked over at Aria to see her smiling.

“You all knew about this” I asked and they all nodded

“I gave him the idea,” Aria told me

“I knew that you were up to something I just wasn’t sure what.” I told her giving her a hug and thanking her.

Matt was standing there smiling I walked back over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

“I'm glad you said yes” he told me

“I'm glad you asked,” I told him

After that we all said our goodbyes and went our separate ways, I was having the girls come over later for a sleepover so we could go all be ready to go dress shopping in the morning. When I got home I went and got all the stuff I would need out for tonight's sleep over when mum appeared at my door.

“Sleepover with the girls tonight?” mum asked

“Oh that’s right is it okay if they stay? We are going dress shopping for prom tomorrow” I told her grinning she just laughed at me and said it was okay if the girls stayed because she and dad were going out to one of dads work dinners tonight.

“So did Matt ask you to prom?” she asked I smiled and nodded

“Oh that’s great honey I can’t wait to see the photos that yous end up taking,” she said with a smile and she went to go get ready for tonight for the dinner.

I text the girls telling them that it was cool to come over whenever they were ready, within a couple of mins I got two texts Back saying they would be over soon. Once they arrived we were straight up to my room and got looking online for ideas of dresses that we wanted to wear.

“Do you think I should wear something sexy?” Aria asked

“Well it’s a prom so maybe something that’s not too revealing,” I told her she looked at me for a second but then agreed. We spent a little time looking online at dresses but then we got bored and thought it would be better looking tomorrow at the store.

“So Sophia what’s up with you and Matt?” Scarlet asked wiggling her eyebrows

“Nothing?” I asked giving her a funny look.

“Do you think he will officially ask her out at prom?” Aria asked

“What are you going on about?” I asked them

“He likes you,” Aria told me

“Yeah I know he likes me it would be awkward if we didn’t like each other and are friends,” I said giving her a weird look

“No silly he like likes you,” Scarlet said I just shook my head and mumbled a no he doesn’t

“You wait til he sees you in a prom dress then you will see what we are talking about” Aria smirked

‘Whatever’ I said trying not to smile too much but they saw because they started giggling oh how fun dress shopping is going to be...

It was the morning that we were going to go get our dresses we were just waiting for Scarlet to get ready since she was taking a little long than Aria and I had since we were already ready.

“Scarlet hurry you butt up!” Aria yelled

“I'm ready now,” she said coming down the stairs

“Finally” Aria and I said at the same time we went and got in my car and off we went to the dress shop, when we got there we went towards the formal dresses Aria and I decided that we wanted long dresses and Scarlet wanted a short one so we were looking through the dresses and I saw one that would be perfect for Scarlet.

“Scarlet I think I found your dress,” I said holding it up.

It was a short dress with a tutu looking skirt and corset top that was sparkly with coloured glitter and the rest of the dress was black.

“Oh my god I'm so trying that on she said grabbing in and running off to the changing rooms Aria and I laughed and kept looking for dresses. I ended up finding a light blue long dress that had a sparkly top and the rest was a chiffon bottom, Aria found a red dress that had a slit down the front/ side that showed some leg, it had sparkle/ dainties on one side of the chest area and just under the chest area to.

We were all happy with our dresses and we got to take them home since they all fit just right we also went to a hairdresser to book an appointment for that day to make sure that we could all get our hair done all together and we were going to do our make-up ourselves since it would be cheaper.

Getting all this done was getting me more excited for the prom I really can’t wait to see the look on Matt's' face when he sees me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone im so sorry this has been so long i didn't even realize how long it had been since ive update this story! ill try update again soon :)