Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

Prom night

It was the night of prom and us girls had gotten our hair done already and now we were at my place doing our makeup we had about an hour and a half to get ready before the boys picked us up we hired a hummer all of us chipping in for it.

“Do you think Brian will ask me to slow dance?” Aria asked

“Im sure he will, if he doesn’t just drag him up there” I told her she laughed at the end bit and continued doing her makeup.

“I can’t wait to see the boys” Scarlet said coming out of the bath room in her dress

“You look so pretty!” Aria and I told her

“Why thank you, now hurry up and go get yours on so we can get take photos!” she said to us

We just shook our head at her but went and got our dresses and going to different bath rooms and changing when we came out we all looked in the mirror and smile, we all looked so pretty I can’t wait for the boys to see us.

We were sitting in the lounge room talking when there was a knock at the door we all got up and Aria answered the door to see all three boys in their suits looking all handsome.

“Wow don’t yous all look stunning” Jimmy commenting pulling Scarlet into his arms we all giggled a bit and said thanks. Matt looked at me and smile showing his dimples he look so cute with that smile if he isn’t careful I might just fall in love with him…

“You look beautiful” Matt said taking my hand

“Thank you, you look pretty handsome yourself” I told him I could see the slightest blush on his checks it was cute. We got some photos taken outside of the limo and inside to, then off we went to the prom.

"It sucks how Zacky went on holiday with his Family and had to miss Prom" Scarlet said and we all agreed

“I can’t believe its Prom already just think we will be off to Collage soon!” Aria said

“Oh don’t remind me I have to start applying for collages” Scarlet whined

“What do you want to do?” Jimmy asked

“I want to be a writer” Scarlet said with a smile
“And what about you girls?” Brian asked

“I want to be a teacher” Aria answered

“I want to be a photographer but a also what to work with animals” I commented

“You could be an animal photographer?” Matt said

“Yeah I’ve thought of that but I don’t think there is a big business for it, I really want to start a doggie day care though” I told him

“That would be awesome playing with dogs all day” Jimmy commented

“Why don’t you do a business course so you know how to run a business and then you can open one?” Aria said

“There is this course for a cert 4 in animal businesses so I think that might be good” I told them

“Then I could come work for you while I do my writing course to earn money while I write” Scarlet said with a smile

“We will have to see if I get into the course first I haven’t even applied yet” I told her

“You will get in” Matt said with a smile

“Oh look were here” Aria said getting excited

The Limo pulled up and we all got out and walked inside together, inside was so pretty it was a starry night theme there was stars all around the room with blue draping for the sky affect and candles lit on the tables.

We went and found a table to put our stuff on and then went on the dance floor to dance the night away….

It had been a couple of hours since we had got to prom and all of us had been having the time of our lives dancing and laughing it was so much fun when I was dancing with Matt I kept getting death stares off Stacey, she had come with Mark to Prom which I found was funny they were still trying to make us jealous well so Stacey thought but there was no way it was going to work.

Stacey even come up and asked Matt to dance with her and he flat out refused to dances with her the look on her face was so funny she stomped her foot and walked away.

We were sitting down at the table taking a rest for a moment since us girls feet were starting to hurt when a slow song come on Jimmy grabbed Scarlets hand and pulled her to the dance floor even with her protesting a bit because of her sore feet but she still went, Brian looked at me for a moment I could tell he was asking if he should as Aria to dance and I nodded my head and gave me a thumbs up giving him a bit of encouragement, he lean closer to Aria and I could tell he was asking her and I saw a blush come to her cheeks but she nodded and took his hand when he offered it he took her to the dances floor and pulled her close it was so cute I was happy that she had finally found the right guy.

“May I have this dance?” Matt asked standing up I smiled and nodded yes taking his hand and going to the dance floor he pulled me close and put his hands around my waist, I put mine around his neck and smiled at him as we went around in a slow circle it was cute because you could tell he didn’t know what he was doing but he was trying.

“I wouldn’t have thought that I would be going to Prom on senior year” he whispered to me

“Why weren’t you going to go?” I asked him

“Well I didn’t have you at the start of the year but now I do” he answered I could feel a blush coming to my cheeks and I smiled at him but then my smile went away what will happen when the school year is over? There will be no Stacey around so we won’t have to pretend to be together, I told myself I wouldn’t fall for him but I have.

“What’s wrong?” he asked looking a little worried

“Well what will happen after school finishes? We won’t have to pretend to date since Stacey won’t be around to annoy you” I was about to continue to speak but I suddenly got interrupted.

“I knew yous were only pretending to date!” Stacey suddenly yelled everyone that was around stopped what they were doing and look at her.

“Yous are only pretending to date to make me jealous right Matt, well come on you’ve made me jealous so now you can be with me” she said looking at him he looked like he was going to explode.

“No we were not pretending to make you jealous we were pretending to make you stop annoying me I don’t want you cant you get it?” he asked trying to keep his calm

“Come on Matty I know you have always wanted me who wouldn’t?” she said in a baby voice.

“Me! I don’t want you I never had!” he half yelled I could feel Brian and Jimmy come and stand next to us with Aria and Scarlet not to far behind.

“Why would you want someone like her then?” Stacey yelled looking at me in disgust

“Because she is perfect to me” Matt said looking at me with a smile I smiled back and squeezed his hand.

“What she is nothing but a little Brat!” Stacey yelled taking a step towards me but Brian stepped in front of me a little to stop her.

“Stacey im sorry to say but you’re the Brat here you making a scene because your not getting what you want” I told her as soon as I said that her eyes went big and she looked pissed off now.

“Well your nothing but a slut I see the way you flirt with Brian isn’t he your best friend’s boyfriend?” she asked as soon as she said that I saw red and I could tell Aria did to because she went to move forward but I stopped her.

“I’m not like you I don’t flirt with my best friends boyfriend, its over Stacey you have lost you will never be with Matt so why don’t you run off now” I told her she looked really pissed off she just stood there for a minute then stomped her foot and walked off as soon as she did that everyone cheered because she had left and probably because someone had finally stood up to her.

Everyone soon went back to dancing after that but I didn’t want to I needed to go outside for some air, I slipped away before anyone noticed and went outside and sat on a bench I was looking up at the sky when I felt like someone was next to me I turned my head and looked to see it was Matt.

“You okay?” he asked sitting down

“Yeah im fine I just needed some air” I told him he just nodded then looked up and the stars like I just was. We sat in silences before I finally spoke.
“So it’s over now?” I asked still looking at the stars Matt hadn’t said anything yet so I looked at him to see that he was looking at me.

“What if I don’t want it to be over?” he asked

“What?” I asked a bit shocked

“What if I don’t want us to be over? What if I want us to be together for real this time?” he asked looking at me straight in the eyes.

“Really you want to be with me for real?” I asked

“Yes I know we only started off as pretend but as time went on I started to have feelings for you more and more and I couldn’t stop, I don’t want this to end” he said with a smile.

“I don’t want this to end either” I said with a smile

“So were not ending this?” I asked giggling a bit

“Never” he said leaning in and giving me a kiss.

“I think we better go back inside before someone comes looking” he said grabbing my hand and pulling me up but he pulled me a bit to much and I nearly fell over but he caught me in his arms.

“Remember I have heels on it’s a bit hard to balance” I told him

“Sorry I forgot” he said giving me one last kiss before we started walking back inside.

When we got inside Aria was there and told us to hurry up because they were announcing prom king and queen we just laughed but followed her anyways.

“I hope yous all had a great night after we announce prom king and queen there will be two songs and it will be time to go home” the DJ told us.

“Okay so the prom king is…. Matt sanders”

Matt looked a bit shocked and Brian had to give him a push so he would walk on the stage everyone was cheering when they put the crown on his head he looked so cute!

“And now our prom Queen….Sophia Rose”

Now it was my time to be shocked I had no idea that I would have got prom queen Aria gave me a little shove towards the stage to get my crown, I stood next to Matt as they put the crown on my head.

“Now the prom king and queen to have a dance please everyone can join in” the DJ announced as he put a slow song on.

Matt and I went out onto the dance floor and started to slow dance I had my head on his shoulder when I looked up at him he smiled and leaned down to give me a kiss.

“Who wouldn’t have thought Prom king and Queen” he said with a chuckle.

“I definably didn’t but you’re my King” I told him

“And you’re my queen” he said kissing my forehead

I wonder what the future will hold…
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter is extra long to make up for how long i didn't write it for.
I hope yous like it! tell me what you think should happen next...

Sophia
Scarlet
Aria