Status: Complete

This Is Our Fate

The end but also the start

Beep Beep Beep

Really can’t I just have a couple more minutes why do you have to go off now alarm, I thought as I rolled over to turn it off. As I sat lying in my bed for a moment I started thinking today is the day that I graduate from high school it’s finally the day I can get out and start my new life.

I looked at the time to see that it was 7 o’clock I better get up and get ready for school since we will be getting ready for the ceremony today which wasn’t until 6 tonight but at least we got to finish school at 12 so we could go home and relax for a bit then get ready, the girl and I are going to get ready at my place then we are all catching a ride in my car to the school where our parents will meet us late since we have to be there at 5.

Once I had gotten out of bed I went and got ready and got my car keys and off to school I went, I parked in my normal spot and when I locked my car I saw the gang in there normal waiting spot outside the school I started walking over and I was going to scare Matt but he turned around and saw me before I could, he smiled his famous dimple smile that I couldn’t resisted.

“Hey baby” he greeted giving me a hug and a kiss

“Hey babe” I said hugging him back

“Can you believe it’s our last day!” Aria said excitedly

“Yes we can finally get out of this hell whole” Jimmy cheered

“It’s not all that bad” scarlet told him

“I suppose, I did meet you here” Jimmy said with a cheeky grin

We all laughed a bit as Scarlet went red in the cheeks we stayed and talked for a little bit before the bell went telling us it was time to go to homeroom the boys said their good byes to us as we walked the other way not with out Brian giving Aria a couple kisses before he went they are so dam cute together!

“Don’t even say it!” Aria said knowing what I was going to say I just shook my head and kept on walking.

***

12 o’clock soon come and we were walking out of the school.

“I cant believe this is the last time we will ever walk those halls or sit in those class rooms” Scarlet said looking back at the school

“Hey we still have to come back here tonight” Aria told her

“Yeah but that’s only to the football filed where the ceremony is we wont be going into the school” Scarlet noted

“Wow this really is the last time then” I said

“Come on we better get going to your places so we can pick up your stuff then go back to mine” I said to the girls they both nodded and as we walked to my car.

I drove to the both the girls places so they could get their outfits for tonight then headed back to my place as we got out of the car Aria phone went off she looked down at it and smiled it was obviously from Brian.

“Message from Brian?” I asked with a little smirk

“Oh Shhh!” she said with a giggle

“Who would of though you went from crushing on him at the start of the year to dating by the end of it” I said and she just blushed and mumbled a yeah.

“Hey who thought we would of all had boyfriends at the end of it aye?!” Scarlet added we laughed but nodded.

“Yeah what a year it as been for sure” I said

“Yeah a roller coaster of a year” Aria commented but she had a smile on her face so she didn’t meant it in a bad way.

“Who would have thought that I would go to fake dating Matt to actually dating him” I said

“We did!” Scarlet and Aria both said I just looked at them and laughed of course they did.

We ended up just sitting in my room talking about what had happened this school year and to all of us and laughing at funny memories that we thought of before we knew it was time to start getting ready for our graduating I can’t believe this is happening!

****

“Okay everyone we would like you to take your seats please as we are about to start” the principle said into the mic all the families and students took their seats as the principle started talking about what this school year as been like for the students all the boring stuff really.

“We would like get the Valedictorian to make a speech before give out the diplomas”

Scarlet got up and smiled at us before she walked to the podium and looked out at everyone and took a deep breath before speaking.

“Hello everyone and welcome I would just like to say that I cant believe that this senior year has come to a end so quick it seems like yesterday we were walking through the halls as freshmen’s, we have all had our hard times but we have made it through them and im sure there will many great things to come in our life’s we just have to believe we can do it, so finally I would like to say well done and congratulations to everyone here that as made it through this year” Everyone cheered and clapped when she had finished she smiled and sat down then the principle went back up to the podium and started calling out peoples names to come and get their diplomas.

“I would now like to say well done to the graduating class of 2014!” the principle said clapping as all of us students stood up and cheered throwing out caps up in the air.

“Congratulation darling we are both very proud of you” My dad said giving me a hug then so did my mum.

“Thank you mum and dad I couldn’t of done it with out your help” I said hugging them back they both smiled at me and said your welcome and that they were going to head off home and that they would see me later.

I was looking around for Matt and when I found him he was with his parents he looked at me and waved me over.

“Sophia im so glad that you and Matt are still together yous make an amazing couple” Matt's mum said giving me a hug

“thank you, you have an amazing son” I told her she smiled big as you could tell that she was proud of Matt

“Don’t loss this one Matt she is a keeper for sure”

“Oh don’t worry she isn’t going any where” Matt told her putting his arm around me and pulling me closer.

“Oi love birds come and get in the picture” we turned to see Brian yelling for us with the rest of the group all standing around with Brian's dad having the camera in his hands, we quickly ran over to join in the group photo.

This would be our last high school group photo together but im sure their will be plenty more time that we will be having more group photos.

This year as had its ups and downs but mostly up I cant believe what has gone on, to having only Aria and Scarlet as my best friends to making a whole group more to fake dating Matt to him actually falling for him and making it real this year really couldn’t of been better I really can not wait to see what my future holds for myself and the gang.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cant believe i finally finished this story its been a long time coming i hope yous all enjoyed it,
there wont be another story to this one i just dont think i have enough idea for it right now but you never know maybe sometime down the line i might surprise yous all.

I am starting a new story and of course its avenged sevenfold it will be a Brian love story but its going to be based around a gang kind of thing so what out for that to come on here soon :)
thank you to all my readers and subscribers and comments it really helps me right when i know people are enjoying it.

Sophia
Aria
Scarlet