Notions

Chapter 1:The Heat in This Club

She was with her girls hanging out..I seen this before she just got out of a heart breaking relationship and sees young I can tell…maybe I should go over there and try to make things better…when her girls left her to hit the dance floor and I went to her and she looked at me”hey I’m Jordan…what’s your name?”I said nicely and she looked at me and she looked around she was making shore I was talking and i laughed a little”I’m not talking to the soda fountain”I said and she giggled and smiled”hey Jordan I’m Aly”she said and I smiled”why are u here?a pretty girl like you shouldn't be here with these sad sacks”I said and she smiled and I looked at her”what a superstar like u doing here?”she said and I smiled”cuz I’m a big sad sack but shhh don’t tell no one”I said kiddingly”lol but really what is the ready set doing here in this crappy teen bar”she said”we did a gig here and then we got free drinks because we did a free gig”I said”really?”she said”no not really I came here to be a pedo and look at the girls”I said”that’s a straight lie”she said and I smiled”oh why so confident about it being a straight lie”I said”because your smart”she said and I looked at her”then why am I talking to you?”I said”because you can tell I had a broken heart”she said”that is so wired…it’s like you know me of something”I said and she smiled”and plus I’m legal”she said and I looked at her”how old are you?”I said and she smiled”I’m 18 pretty soon gonna be 19”she said and I looked at her and smiled”want to dance with me”I said and smiled and let out my hand”shore…but buy me a Diet Pepsi first”she said”okay”I said and she grabbed my hand”you don’t have too…I was kidding”She said and smiled”but I’ll do it anyway”I said”nice guy…u might get lucky tonight”she flirted and I looked at her”or we can just hang after and eat and chat or something”I said and she smiled”or something”she said and I smiled and I like her spunk she’s daring and it’s pretty cool and she’s pretty cool and we went to the dance floor and the songs and dances became dirty and she danced dirty and I liked the heat of the moment after a few dances she was tired and I bought her that Diet Pepsi and she looked at me and we were sitting down and I kinda like her she touched my long hair and she twisted a strand and looked into my eyes and I smiled”you like my hair don’t you”I said and she laughed because of the way I said it and I smiled”who wouldn't it’s soft and long”she said and I laugh because she said it in a way that is negative”your petty down to earth for a superstar”she said and I smiled and she put her forehead on mines and looked at my eyes”kiss me”she whispered and looked down at my lips and I smiled”you shore?”I whispered back and she smiled”yes”she said and I smiled”okay”I said and I kissed her lips gently and then it picked up the pace and she sat on my lap and kissed me and she put her hands on my cheeks as she kissed me over and over she unzipped my jeans and she unbuckled my belt and she smiled and kissed me”really right now”I whispered and she was out of breath and she nodded her head and I knew this was bad but I really didn’t want to stop she is amazing we’re sitting in a table where everyone can see and I unbutton my jeans and she lifted herself up so I can go in as we are sitting here and she was wearing a dress and she moved her panties so I can go in and I looked at her and I bit my lip and my heart raced and I was nervous for the first time and I went inside she was really tight and I looked at her and she made out with me again and she moved around on it and my body was really turn on…it got to the point when I didn’t realize we were at a club and everyone can see and when I remembered again I looked around if anyone was looking and no one has a clue what we were doing here and she looked at me and her face is so beautiful and I think I can fall in love with her because what we are doing her isn’t just sex to me like the others and I kissed her neck and she moaned a little and I smiled and she nibbled on my ear and that got me going and I moaned and I touched her face and I kissed her lips for a long time and I looked at her and smiled”you feel amazing”I whispered to her and she smiled and got close to my ear”your so big”she whispered and I smiled”never did it with a superstar before”she said and she got off and I covered myself and went to the bathroom and fixed myself and I went back and she drank the Diet Pepsi I got for her and I smiled and she kissed me”come on Aly your our ride”her girlfriends came”hey your hot”one of her drunk friends said”why thank you”I said and she smiled and kissed my cheek as she put a paper in my jeans and she whispered”call me”and with that she left and I smiled and tooked out the paper”Aly”it said and her number below it and I smiled…she’s so amazing…