Notions

Chapter 2: Don't Want To Hurt You....

After a few days living in the fast lane I called Aly”hello?”she said”hey it’s Jordan”I said and I smiled”thought you forgot about me superstar”she said and I smiled”how can I forget the best I ever had”I said and she laugh”now your just flattering”she said”I’m not lying…your the first girl that it felt real and not just sex”I said and she giggled a little”stop that your making me blush”she said”where you live I want to pick you up and we can hang at my place and watch movies”I said and I smiled”okay..”she said and told me her address and I drove to her and I pick her up and we went back to my place and I smiled”give me your iTouch I’ll plug it in and we can listen to music together and dance”I said and she smiled And she plugged it In and she looked at me “I have perfect the perfect song"she said and went and found it and she hit hit play and it was one of my songs called Give Me Your Hand(Best Song Ever) and i laughed and she grabbed me from my jean pockets and she brought me close and she makes out with me and she smiles at me a little"what?"i said"i know your not the type but...i have to ask...are we..together?"she said and i looked at her"or are we fuck buddies?"she said"either way i'm okay with it?"she said"you deserve so much more then a fuck buddy"i said and touched her cheek and she looked in my eyes"then...we're...together"she said shyly and looked down"i don't know....i'm a bad guy"i said and she looked at me"you mean you don't know if you can be faithful"she said"yeah and i don't want to break your heart"i said and she smiled"then lets not name it"she said and looked at me"huh?"i said"naming it won't do us any good...so our relationship has no name...it could be a bit of everything...best friends...together...lovers.."she said"but you deserve so much better"i said and she looked at me"i know what i am getting myself into...so don't worry about it okay?"she said and i smiled"i'll try not to"i said and she looked at me and kissed my lips...she drives me crazy........