Notions

Chapter 3:Cant Stop Thinking Of You....

after the live show I did in Orlando I stood in the tour bus and thought of Aly...why is she in my head so much...I can't be in love this fast...I want to be near her like a love sick puppy and I want to be cute for her I want to change my mind on the things I use to do before her..."Jordan someone is here for you she said you know her and that her name was Aly"one of my band members said and I was cheesing and I went to where she was and I saw her and I hugged her tight"i missed you"i said and she smiled"i missed you too"she said and I helped her in the tour bus and I brought her to my bed as we sat down and talked..my heart is beating and i'm nervous like a teen about to lose his virginity for the first time..my hands were a bit sweaty and she smiled and she tooked out some food"ummm want to have lunch with me Jordan"she said"sure...yeah"i said and she gave me a sandwich and then she tooked out this black zip up bag and she un zipped it and it was a diabetes meter"why you doing that for...do you have diabetes?"i said and asked and she looked at me and nodded her head"sadly I do...type 2...I hope that doesn't make you like me less"she said and looked down"no...if anything its gonna make me care for you more....diabetes is no joke if you don't eat the right things...you can get really sick or worse"i said and she nodded her head"i know...but some guys don't like there girl or friend sick at all and don't want to see them close to dying and leave so they won't get hurt in the end if they do pass"she said"well your not passing anywhere because i'm gonna be on your ass about this making shore you won't die or get sick"i said and she smiled"thanks"she said and laughed a little and I smiled"so how high is it?"i asked and she pricked herself and put it to the meter and it was 172 and I looked at her"that's high"i said"not really if it was in the late 200 or late 300 that's high to me but 172 is manageable"she said and smiled"i gonna only eat half my sandwich"she said and I nodded my head and I smiled"i hope you like the sandwich I didn't know what you like on your sandwich so I went with one of every meat at subways"she said and I laughed and smiled"its fine"i said and I took a bite and I smiled"its really good I said with my moth full and she laughed a little...after we were done she gave me Pepsi as she drank Diet Pepsi"thanks"i said and she smiled and after we were both done eating we laid down in my bed even though it was a tight fit and she smiled and I held her like I never wanted to let her go..."hey..."I said sweetly and she looked up to me and I lifted her chin up and kissed her over and over and then I stopped"i think I love you"i said and she smiled"i think I love you too"she said and she laid her head on my chest and she was listening to my heartbeat and I thought that was so cute to me for some reason and I laughed a little"your heartbeat is fast...your nervous around me"she said and looked at me"yeah because I don't want to screw up"i said and she smiled and touched my face gently and I closed my eyes to feel is better it felt great how gentle she is with me..."you made my day by coming here"i said and she smiled"good"she said and giggled and then laid back down on my chest and I grabbed her hand and put my fingers in between mine and she smiled and held my hand...i'm falling and I don't want to stop......