I'm in Love With a Killer

Chapter 1:Jordan....

Jordan...a Killer...a Heart Breaker...All names he has been called...but i don't see how can someone be this horrible person as everyone makes him seem...but its because he has Fangs and drinks blood they call him these harsh things...just because someone is different doesn't mean they don't have feelings...i went in his room no one goes in his room because they are scared that they won't come out...but i don't think he will hurt me....i opened the door...slowly and i went in"hello...is anyone here?"i said and went in more and he came out in a towel his hair wet..he just came from the shower"What are you doing in my room?"he said and ran and pushed me against the wall really fast"well out with it!"he said and his greenish gray eyes turned red...he was pushing my wrist hard against the wall"i'm here to become your friend"i said and he let got of me"i don't need a friend...friends get in the way and they can get hurt"he said"please let me...i hate to see you unhappy...and the things those cruel people say about you"i said and he looked at me his eyes were normal"why do you want to be around me anyway...didn't i scare you when i pushed you against the wall like that?"he said and i looked at him"a little but...it was a surprise...that you did that but it only scared me for a second but i knew you wouldn't hurt me"i said"your so nieve...i can drink all your blood and you will be dead...within mins"he said"blood...is that what you want?"i said and i sat down on his bed and he looked at me and i pulled down my tank top strap and i looked at him innocent like and he blushed"what are you doing"he said nervously and i came close and i pulled him onto the bed"thirsty...drink up...i have nothing to live for anyway"i said and closed my eyes and i felt his breath on my neck"don't say such things...life is precious"he said and he looked at me and i saw the true him not the one he makes everyone see and fear"please be my friend....i'll give you my blood and everything...i have no friends and i'm all alone"i said and cried and he looked at me and he sighed"fine...i'll be your friend"he said and i looked at him and i smiled and hugged him tight my chest on his"i'll do anything for you Jordan...Anything"i said"no need for that..."he said and looked at me"just be happy okay"he said and smiled...