I'm in Love With a Killer

Chapter 2:Blood Lust

i went to Jordan's room and i looked at him he was wearing a jeaned vest and black shirt and black skinny jeans and he was making his bed"hey"i said and he looked at me"hey...you shouldn't be here so close to dinner...i might drink your blood because i'm hungry"he said and sat down i sat down next to me"i want to know if my blood taste good....so please drink some"i said and he looked at me"why?your human...its not like your gonna drink your own blood"he said"i just...want to be your feeding source...because...i kinda sorta like you"i said and blushed and he looked at me and he sighed"lay down"he said and i laid down on his bed flat and he went on top of me my heart raced"just this once...if this becomes a on going thing it will be bad"he said and he sat on my pelvis and i'm sensitive i moaned a little and he heard it"now close your eyes and breath slowly...the blood will flow slowly and you won't bleed out"he said and i closed my eyes and breath slowly and i felt his long hair brush on my chest as he got close to my neck...his breath hitting my neck "this will hurt...a lot"he said just before he pierced my innocent neck with his sharp fangs and it hurt...but the pain soon stopped when i felt his body rubbing on mine and i trembled and i moaned a little and he stopped and i touched my neck and i smiled i want his marks on me and i looked at my blood on my hand i looked at him"your blood is sweet...to sweet then a normal human"are you...are you diabetic?"he said and i nodded my head slowly and i used my blood to put and X on the top of my right boob"drink"i said sweetly and he looked at me and then got close"i shouldn't you will be loosing a lot of blood"he said and he bit his wrist and fed me his blood and the bite was gone but the blood still remained and i looked at him and he smiled and licked the remaining blood off of me...now that i tasted your blood...i know how your emotions are spiraling right now...your so horny...and you want me to ease those emotions..."you see now i know what you feel...what your thinking and your making me feel the same...this is Blood Lust..and your the one who asked for it"he said and he kissed my neck"your so sensitive there aren't you..."he said touching me over my underwear his hands were in my shorts"uhh your so wet...i feel what your feeling...when i bit you it made us one....of course it doesn't last for long...so let have a little fun...how bout it?"he said"first lets get you really wet..."he said and he rubbed it with two fingers"umm you like that right?"he moaned"lets feel inside"he said and i moaned when he put his fingers inside and he moaned too"your really liking this"he moaned and then he stopped and unbutton his button and unbuckled his belt"having sex with a human is nothing compared to having sex with a vampire....it rough and the enhanced feelings makes me weak to lust"he said and he kissed my lips and he stopped fingering me and he tooked off his pants and my shorts and he went inside me and as he said its rough and it felt so good...i clenched the sheets tight and he kissed my neck and he felt what i was feeling so he moans little moans and he bit his lip and closed his eyes"god it feel so good"he moaned..and he went faster and then it started to hurt"ow"he said and then he stopped"i'm hurting you.."he said and he got up and put on his jeans"don't stop"i said and he smiled"i don't want to hurt you"he said"maybe another time"he said and i sighed"its okay"he said"i liked it...a lot"he said"how did you"i said and then i realized he can read my thoughts now that he's high on my blood"get some sleep your tired"he said and i looked at him"sleep with me"i said"vampires don't need sleep"he said and i laid down and he covered me with a blanket and i went to bed and he kissed my neck and i fell asleep really fast......