I'm in Love With a Killer

Chapter 3:I Need To Protect Her From These Jerks....

i went to class and Jordan went to class again...but everyone was talking about him over and over again...saying these bad things...i know Jordan Hears them...he has super sharp hearing...i wrote what the teacher said to write and i looked at him and he looked unhappy...the bell rung and Jordan quivered i guess the piercing sound of the bell hurt his ears and i went to him and he looked at me"get off....they will see you"he said and i looked at him"i don't care if they see me"i said and he looked at me"are you okay?"i said"i'm fine"he said and i grabbed his hand and he lighten up and smiled a little(Jordan's p.o.v)"she's his walking blood bank"a couple was whispering to each other and i got angry"no she's not"i said and the couple got scared and went away"Jordan?"Aly said confused"come on...lets blow this place"i said and looked at her and grabbed her hand and we went back to my dorm...it was a free period"Jordan what did that couple said?"she said and i looked at her"they said you where my walking Blood bank"i said and looked down"but i am"she said"no your not your more then that...."i said and looked down"your my...friend"i said and she smiled and hugged me and at first i was surprised and then i smiled and hugged back...i like her around and then i became thirsty and i licked her neck it was real close"go on drink as much as you want"she said and i looked at her and she pushed me down on my bed her breast was pressed on my chest and i smiled"can i be honest with you Aly"i said and she looked at me"umm..."i said and i blushed"y-you were my first bite from the vain..."i said and she smiled"ohhh that's so sweet...i guess in away i took your virginity from vain blood"she said and i smiled"yeah i guess..."i said and she held me tighter"that's so cute"she said and i smiled and she smiled"drink you need to be ready for the test later today...so you need your mind not be tired"she said and i looked at her and i smiled showing my fangs and she sat up and she pulled her tank top strap down and i touched her bare shoulder and i smiled and i held her close and i pierced her soft skin with my sharp fangs and she let out a small moan once i bit down and i drank her sweet & delicious blood"Jordan..."she said and i stopped and looked at her"am i drinking to much?"i said worried"no...that's not it..."she said"whats wrong?"i said and i bit my wrist and put it to her mouth and she licked it cutely and i blushed...that's super hot...she looked at me innocently and she had blood on her lips it looked like red lipstick and i whipped it off her lips and she grabbed my hand and sucked the blood right off it and i was getting horny and the blood lust began to come back...her feelings for me...its so strong and i bit my lip with my fang and she smiled"your eyes are blood red"she said as she got close and i laid down and she was on my"Aly...not now..."i said trying to stop the horniness"Jordan...i want to be yours for eternity"she said and i looked at her and my heart began to beat fast...i feel her feelings pooring inside my body...its taking guts and confidence to say what she said...i don't want to hurt her but i don't know....if i tell her i want her to be with me for eternity too....i just know i'll run out"don't say that..."i said and i grabbed her hands and sat up"i'm no good for you Aly...i'm a heartbraker...and you mean a lot to me...i don't want to hurt you"i said and then i heard her heartbeat skip and she looked down...i still hurt her"okay....maybe one day you will feel the same....its to fast...i understand"she said but i knew how she really felt and the bell rung and she got up and then i did and she ran off and i looked and then i felt like i needed to run after her...like something really bad is gonna happen and i ran after her she ran off campus and into a ally and i was quick because i used my vampire speed and two guys gain up on her and ripped her stalkings and pushed her against the wall"Get Off Of Her!!!"i yelled"oh yeah what are you gonna do Pretty Boy then lifted up her skirt"don't say i warned you"i said and they laughed and i let my fangs show and my eyes changed back to red and i ripped they're heads off and Aly screamed and i went to her...she flinched and i put my hand on her head"y-you killed them"she said scared"no...i didn't"i said and i looked at them and Aly saw the crystals poking out of there necks and heads"they were vampire pervs"i said and she was shaken up"they will put themselves back together soon...but we shouldn't stick around to see it"i said and i picked her up like a princess and ran with her back to school"they were vampires?"she said as i gave her some sugar free Hot Coca"yes...i'm not the only Vampire out there"i said and smiled"i'm just the only one that's not much of a perv"i said and i brushed her hair and she looked at me"are all vampires boys?"she asked"no...the girl vampires left this country to give birth....they get pregnant right away...its the rules...the girls don't like it but i was raise right by my mom...she wanted me to be better then all of them....so she trained me to be a respectful young gentlemen...so when i do find my mate she would want me not forced to have sex with me....you were...also my first in the sex department...haha...sounds lame but that's the truth"i said and rubbed my neck and she hugged me"i want to be yours Jordan"she said"but...Aly...i'm"i said and she cried and i felt her feelings the Blood lust haven't worn out"please Jordan..."she cried and she tooked my hand and put it to her heart and i felt her heart beat stronger then the average human and she looked down"i'm always alone...when i'm not with you....i feel like...like i'm whole"she said as her tears fell on my jeans and i cried too...her feeling are just so strong"i love you Jordan Witzigreuter...i want to be with you for eternity...forever till a vampire hunter burns me at the stake"she said and i looked at her and looked down"once its done you can't turn back..."i said"are ready to see all your family and the friends you make...die of old age....right in front of you...are you ready to see people die and you stay the same forever until someone kills you at the stake..."i said as tears fell from my eyes as i turned into my vampire form and i looked at her"are you ready to take that step...and only be with me forever...no other vampire or human...."i said and i looked at her and she didn't have an answer"yeah i didn't think so"i said and i got up and she looked down speechless but i know what she was thinking...she feels stupid...and i looked at her and then i sighed"i'm sorry for yelling at you...but saying you want to be with me its more then just being with a human....you got to be sure you want that responsibility first.....i'm not taking your humanity....and that's final..."i said"but i want to be with you"she said"yeah but not forever...you think you do but you don't..."i said looking at the night sky from a window in my dorm"lets face it Aly...you want me now but as soon as a new guy comes you will want to be with him...so just drop this conversation before this hurts what we are now...and that's friends"i said and i looked at her"fine...let me be with you for now...who knows maybe we might like spending eternity together"she said and i looked at her"you will get hurt if your human and with a vampire"i said and she looked at me"just give it a try.."she said and i looked at her and i blushed"your so hard headed....UGH!!!"i said frustrated but i said it in a nice way"i swear...this conversation went in one ear and out the other"i said and she looked at me and smiled and i blushed..she's just so cute when she smiles at me like that and she kept smiling and then she let out hand"be with me Jordan"she said and i looked at her and smiled...she is so silly...and i like her around...and i would be lying if i didn't say i wanted to be with her too...."Fine"i said and smiled"be my Bella and i'll be your Edward"i said and she smiled and then she pushed me on my bed and she looked at me and i pushed her bang behind her ear and i laughed and she did too and then she kissed me and i turn her over to her back and bit my lip with my fang and we had sex for the first time that night as a couple.....