This Is Unhealthy

Chapter 1:Are You Ready To Love Me?Are You Ready To Want Me,Girl?

i knew her since young...she was my best friend...my everything...i was older then her...5 year difference ..so we were alone...we were in our hiding place as kids it was an abandon tree house...i remember it like it was yesterday...how my heart beat and everything...

"Aly look what i found in dad's cabinet"i said and showed her the playbook i found and she smiled"do you like those girls?"she said"they are really hot"i said"they are old"she said and i looked at her"there only like only in there 2o's"i said"Jordan...am i pretty like those girls"she said shyly and i smiled at her"no your better"i said and she looked at me"but there...bigger"she said and i looked at her"but your real"i said and i touched her breast and she blushed and moaned a little..she blushed"Jordan..i-i want to be yours"she moans and i looked at her"stay with me here tonight...lets not go home until tommro morning"Aly but your gonna get in trouble if you don't go home...your only 12 after all.."i said"i don't care i want to be with you Jordan...it's only for one night"she said and she held me close..."okay"i said"oh...you make me so happy"she said and i looked at her eyes and she blushed"I want to play Mommy and Daddy"she said and i looked at her"how you play?"i said and she smiled"close your eyes and no peeking"she said and i closed my eyes and i heard something fell but i kept my eyes closed and i felt her close and i went to grab her so she won't fall and hurt you and her body was naked and i opened my eyes"hey you opened your eyes"she said and blushed"Aly what are you doing?"i said nicely"i want to play the game that Mommy and Daddy Plays together"she said"that's not a game sweetie"i said and she looked at me"they seems to have a lot of fun?"she said"and you have a lot of fun with games"she said and i grabbed my jacket and put it on her and she covered herself"i think i have to tell you about sex..."i said"sex?"she said confused"uhh geez...okay...sex..is when a boy and a girl become one for a couple hours or less depending if you get tired...its like magic...it makes your body feel good for both of them...you see your privet area and a guy's privet area plays with each other in a way only they don't play like we play...ugh...this is so wired to explain to a 12 year old"i said"but basically you only play that way when you love someone very much like your mom and dad loves each other"i said and she looked at me"i want to play sex with you"she said"what?"no...you can't"i said"why not you said you play it with someone you love like mommy and daddy and i love you that way Jordan"she said shyly and i looked at her"you don't know what love is your to young"i said"don't you love me Jordan"she said and looked at me all Innocent like and my heart started to beat fast and i blushed"i can't...i'm so much older then you"i said"your only 5 years older then me"she said"5 years is a lot Aly"i said"is there someone else?"she said and i looked at her"no...you know your my only true friend"i said and she looked at me and she started to cry"no don't cry"i said and she looked at me"your so mean..."she cried a little and i shooked my head"no please don't cry"i said and she looked at me"i love you Aly"i said and she whipped her eyes"do you mean it?"she said and i smiled"yes...your my princess...i promise we will play sex but wait for awhile"i said nicely and she held me close and she nodded her head"i'll learn how to play so we can have a lot of fun Jordan"she said and i smiled and we fell asleep..after that she was studying every thing that had to do with sex so she knows how and then she turned 13....a couple she called me over to her room and i was babysitting her and she looked at me"i'm 13 now"she said"yeah i know.."i said and smiled"they got bigger since i was 12 "she said and i smiled"yeah well that's normal"i said"and i hit puberty"she said"i know you brag about it all the time"remember that promise"she said and i felt nervous"yeah"i said and she ran to the door and locked the door quick"right now...are you crazy what if your mom and dad come?"i said and she looked at me and i looked in her eyes...she is more daring since 12.."just one night...everything's gonna be alright"she said and tooked off her shirt and i backed up in the bed as she got close and i looked at her and i smiled...all the sudden i felt those kind of the feelings as her lips touched my lips..i'm 18 and she's 13...i have lost my mind..she kissed me over and over and i started to take off her clothes and she tooked off mine and the feelings enhanced and i smiled"Are you ready to love me?Are you ready to want me, girl?"i whispered to her and she smiled and nodded her head'yes... I've wanted this since i met you but i didn't get it at the time...but now your mine"she whispered and kissed my neck and my heart raced and i went under the covers and she knew i want all of her right now...i couldn't breath and then i looked at her"Are you ready to start?"i whispered and she smiled and nodded her head and she laid down and i went in"uh"she moaned as i broke the wall keeping us from making love and she blushed and it felt so right and i knew this would change my life...she drives me crazy and i never knew how badly i wanted this to...i guess now i know she's a woman well a teenager...i want her and i fell for her and the way she moans and that made me want to go faster...even though this love is not true...she amazes me how she changed from this innocent little girl to this naughty girl i wanted to blow away...like magic....

that day hunts me in my dreams...i sometimes wake up shaking on the bedpost..whiter then ghost......