He Will Kill for Me

Chapter 3:I Must...To Protect Her....

(Damon's p.o.v)Aly was Asleep but my find won't let me...all i was thinking was how great i felt when i was bashing that guys head in for touching Aly That way...i love her...no one should touch her like that but me....what am i thinking?why am i so violent now?i don't know how i'm gonna feel,act and do after what happened?i'm scared...of myself....(Aly's p.o.v)i woke up and Damon wasn't in bed so i got up and found him he was cooking"morning my love"he said"smells good...what you making?"i said"a veggie omelet for you and a veggie burger for me"he said"yum"i said and smiled and i looked at him cook"how are you feeling?"i asked and he looked at me"trying to forget"he said"i know its hard it will get better"i said"can we just....not talk about it at all...like it never happened"he said"sure"i said and sat down"so did you get some sleep?"i said"not at first but i eventually did"he said and i nodded my head"here you go...i'll get you some ketchup"he said putting the plate down and he went to get it and he poored me some silk milk and put it next to my plate"hey.."i said and he looked at me"wheres my good morning kiss"i said and he smiled and he kissed me over the counter and i smiled after"love you so much"he said and i smiled"love you too..forever"i said and he smiled and laughed a little and i put some ketchup on my omelet and i ate it"this is so good"she said and i smiled and he ate his veggie burger...he seemed okay for what he has been through...we took a walk our hands holding each other and it was a nice day out and we went to downtown Disney"we ate and we danced to the music the Dj there was playing it was just another normal day for us...we went home and made out on his bed"I Love You and I want To Protect You"he said and i smiled"i love you too"i said and he nugged my nose and bit his lip and he tooked off his shirt and unbutton mine and he smiled as he looked into my eyes....he's so cute...my body getting turned on the more buttons he undo's and he takes off his jeans and i take off my shorts and he puts his body on top of mine and he slid down my panties and then he tooked off his underwear and he made out with me slowly as we got closer and closer and then he was in and he did me slowly and it felt great he so innocent his moans were cute and he made me know how he felt by moaning in my ear and i moaned he's my everything and when he makes love to me it feels like i'm in a movie all the time and i love it...i moaned and he kissed my neck"Damon"i moaned his name in his ear"Aly"he moaned back and he held me close"geez Aly"he moaned and he bit his lip and he went a little faster and then he cummed inside me and then i bit my lip"ummm that felt amazing"i said and he smiled and kissed my lips"i love making love to you"he said softly and he blushed and covered his smile...after we got dressed we went to bed...(Damon's p.o.v)Aly fell asleep and i smiled shes my whole world...if anyone touches her in the wrong way i'll kill them dead....i must....to protect her.........