It's All for You

Chapter 3:Playing Cupid Is The Lamest Thing I Ever Done……

(Kellin’s p.o.v)I called Aly”hey big bro what’s up”she said”hey do you need a new wardrobe?”I said”yeah I guess”she said”let’s go shopping later…you in?”I said”yeah that sounds great but I have no money”she said”I know dork…I’m gonna buy you some and we can go to Hot Topic and get you some jeans some graphic tees and bands and what ever you want”I said”I don’t know I’ll feel guilty to let you pay for it all”she said”okay u have no choice now I’m bringing you to the Florida mall and getting you clothes there so…I’ll pick you up In a few and get your sweet ass down stairs in 20 mins”I said and she laughed a little”okay Mr.Bossy”she said”see you soon?”i said and smiled”bye”she said and I smiled and I grabbed my keys and wallet and my phone and I went to Aly’s…when I got there I unlocked the door and Damon was eating an apple and I looked at him”where’s Aly?”I said and I looked at him”using the bathroom”he said and took a huge bite out of the apple”have anymore?”I said”in the fridge”he said with a mouth full of apple and some juice came out and I laughed”gross man”I said and Damon laughed at himself and Aly came out and I smiled”what up bro”she said and kissed my cheek and I smiled”ready”I said washing the apple and then drying it off”yep let’s go”she said and I smiled”take care Damon”I said”peaceskies”Damon said”peaceskies Damon”Aly said”peaceskies”he said and I smiled and a took a bite of the apple”so hungry haven’t eaten anything”I said and she smiled”yeah me too”she said”we’ll we will get something at the food court in the mall after…Hot Topic”I said and I smiled and she smiled and we went to the mall and we went to Hot Topic and they welcomed us and I smiled and nodded my head and we looked around and I smiled and show her my band’s shirt and she smiled”sure I already got the wristband it has to be completed with a shirt”she said and I smiled and I held it for her and we got some other stuff and I bought things she should get too and then we checked out and I used her Hot Topic discount card and I paid for it and they said have a nice day and I smiled”thanks you guys too”I said and they looked at me and then I got tapped by one”yeah?”I said”are you Kellin Quinn?”one girl asked”no just a guy who looks like him my name is Todd”I said and then she smiled”sorry Todd”she said and walked away and Aly was trying not to laugh and she grabbed my arm and we walked away Until we were at the food court…we laughed it up and she smiled”I’ll be back…I’m going to the bathroom”she said”eww gross don’t tell me”I said holding my phone and I smiled at her”stupid”she said”I’ll be back”she said and I watched her walk to the restrooms just in case someone tries anything with her ill rip they’re head off….but no one did and I went and called my wife…the phone rang and lead me to a voice mail”baby I’m sorry come home”I said and then Aly came back and I hung up”so what you want to eat?ill eat what you want to eat”she said and I smiled”tacos sounds good”I said”sounds great”she said and we got up and went to Taco Bell and we got nacho cheese shelled tacos and we sat Down and ate”so how is Damon?”I asked”he is fine…he’s Damon”she said and I smiled”tell me more then that like that night tell me about your feelings to him”I said”why?”she said and I looked at her”I want to listen to you talk about this love you have for him”I said and drank my soda and she looked at me”I feel like he’s my everything and he is amazing and I love him so much that it hurts and I can’t even think about your band without thinking of him because he’s a big fan of you and stuff and Florida reminds me of him and YouTube and just everything around me at some point reminds me of him”she said and I nodded my head”what if I help you get him to be your boyfriend”I said and she shooked her head”I don’t want you to force him into anything”she said”I’m not gonna force him…trust me”I smiled and we finished eating and we head back home and I opened the door and she went in her room”stay over tonight”she said”shore but I have to go get some stuff at my place”I said and she smiled”okay..”she said and Damon came in”hey Dawg want to help me?”I said and he smiled”yeah sure let me get my shoes”Damon said and I smiled and waited and Aly came in and I looked at her”where’s my hug?”I said and bit my lip and she laughed and gave me a big hug and I smiled..this is what I need especially since my marriage is going down hills right now…”I love you Aly”I said and she looked at me”I love you too”she said and I looked at her”your always there for me…”I said”and your always there for me”she said and kissed my cheek and I put my forehead and looked at her”i’ll be back with your prince don’t worry”I said and she smiled”thanks for the clothes…when I get a job I’ll pay you back”she said and I shooked my head”you don’t owe me anything…being your big bro pays its self”I said and she smiled”your so sweet…maybe in another life we could of end up together”she said and I stop and thought about it”yeah in another life”I said and that surprisingly hurt a lot but I kept a smile and she went to her room and I smiled Damon came and I smiled”come on”I said and smiled”okay bro”Damon said and we went to my place I grabbed a bag and fill my clothes in it and toothbrush and whatever I need”Damon go in the bathroom and get my brush”I said and he did what he was told and I smiled and grabbed his wrist and saw all his wristbands and I smiled”the fizzy family loves giving your wristbands and he smiled”yeah they are the nicest group ever…it seems almost unreal”he said”Aly is apart of that family right?”I said”yes”he said”the fizzy family brought me and Aly together they liked our videos and then we got closer then that because we did more videos that the fizzy family family requested Aly and I hit it off”he said”Damon do you like Aly or possibly love her?”I asked and Damon looked down”I like how she is and the way she smiles and the way she makes me smile and…I love her…but it won’t be fair to her if I don’t love myself first”he said and I smiled”trust me you should tell her you love her and be together”I said and Damon looked down and smiled”fine ill tell her but not tonight or tommro”he said and I looked at him tommro night or ill tell her”I said and Damon looked at me”fine but if this screws up our friendship I’m gonna punch you in the left earlobe”he said and I smiled”okay”I said and smiled…after we got my stuff we head back and I smiled and it was late Damon was in his room and I went to Aly’s room and she smiled but I knew she just cried and now she covering it up and I closed and locked the door and I sat down next to her”don’t hide your tears from me..I want you to be happy…”I said and she nodded her head and cried in my arms and I put the music on loud so Damon won’t hear her cry and wonder why…...