It's All for You

Chapter 4:The Truth & The Kiss & The Mistake...That Brought Us Closer Then Ever

(Kellin's p.o.v)when she was crying I thought about my problems...my wife is mad at me and I just want to fix it but no matter what I do she is still upset with me and I looked at Aly she was venerable and so was I..."Aly..."I said and lowered the music so she can hear me and the thought overwhelmed me and tear fell from my blue eyes and she looked at me"i'm sorry I made you cry"she said and I shooked my head"no..i'm crying because i'm scared..."I said"what happened?"she said"my marriage is in jeopardy"i said"what?i thought you guys we're happy...what happened?"she said"i did something stupid let just say....and now i'm paying the price"i said"how long?"she said"a couple months ago"i said and she hugged me"i'm sure what ever you did she will eventually forgive you"she said and I looked at her and she smiled at me"i believe your love for each other will get threw this bump no matter how bad it is"she said and I smiled and looked at her eyes"your not even gonna ask me what I did to make her mad at me"i said"nope...you know why?"she said"why?"i said and she smiled"because whatever it is you should be forgiven...everyone deserves a 2nd chance"she said and I smiled"your amazing you know that"i said and she smiled"your my big brother....if I have to fight for your 2nd chance for you then I will"she said and I smiled"say that again.."i said and smiled"Your My Big Brother"she said and I kissed her lips slowly and she didn't pull back and I laid her down in bed and I made out with her and I know her body is shaken as I touched her lag and then she stopped me and I looked at her and I can tell she wanted me to stop"i'm sorry....I know your heart is somewhere else...I just...want to feel good again...what kind of big brother does this with his sister"i said and I got off"i want to feel good again too"she said shyly and I looked at her"one night"she said and I smiled and I kissed her lips again and I gently touched her body and I reached the remote and put up the music and I went and lifted her shirt and kissed her over and over and she tooked off my shirt and I laid her back down as I made out with her and I slid her PJ pants off and I kissed her neck and she moaned a little as I put my fingers in her and kissed her neck and I smiled and bit my lip as I fingered her fast and she got so wet and I looked at her innocent face...almost like she the virgin and i'm the experienced taker...but she's not a virgin...I tooked off my PJ pants and I put my forehead"are you sure you want to do this"i whispered sweetly to her and she nodded her head"Don't fall in love...because I don't want to break your heart"i said and she nodded her head and I smiled"if it helps you can close your eyes and imagine Damon Doing this to you"i said and she laughed and blushed and I smiled"i'll do what I can to make you feel good again Aly"i said and she smiled"i can even act like Damon for you...like I can say things he says and act what I think he will act like if he ever got laid"i said and she laughed"no...just be Kellin...my big brother"she said and she twisted my long black hair"okay..."I said and she kissed my lips and I kissed back and I stopped and smiled and grabbed the sheets and pulled them over and I kissed her and my heartbeat beated fast"i'll be back...i'm gonna get protection from my wallet"i said and I got up and got it then came back and I tooked off my underwear and put the condom on and I looked at her lips and I kissed them"never knew your lips were so kissable"i said and smiled and she smiled"don't say sweet stuff like that"she said and smiled"sorry i'm making it hard for you not to fall in love...am I?"i said and bit my lip and she smiled"i'm sorry i'll stop talking"i said looking into her eyes and I smiled and kissed her lips slowly and I went in and I slowly did her...everything felt do wrong...and yet so right...I never thought we will ever do this with Aly....my heart still beating fast and I love the way she felt and the way she liked it...I kissed her and bit her lip and pulled and she laughed in between and so did I...we couldn't help it...although this was one night...this one night was one of the best nights...after we laid down and looked at each other"Damon is missing out"i said and she shooked her head"i think its cute that he is waiting for the right girl"she said"he's a great guy...I am sometimes jealous of him...because he always seems to keep his cool...he's like my little bro"i said and she smiled and then she looked at me"thanks for making me feel good tonight"she said and bit her lip"anytime"i said and she smiled"remember the time when you said in another life you would be with me"i said and she nodded her head and I looked at her"you think the you in another life would be happy with me"i said and she looked into my eyes"yeah..."she said"how do you know?"i said"because i'm happy with you as my big brother...why won't I be happy or even more happy as your wife in another life"she said and I smiled and kissed her nose and she laughed and I laughed and I looked at her"i think me in another life would love you so much and never let you go"i said and she smiled"i'm gonna get dressed..you should too"i said and she nodded her head and we got dressed and I threw out the condom and I looked at myself in the mirror and I smiled and washed my hands and I went back to Aly and she smiled at me"i hope she comes back Kellin"she said and I smiled"and I hope Damon tells you he loves you"i said and I went to the door and unlocked it and she laid in bed and turned the music off"good nightskies"i said and stuck my tongue out"nightskies"she said and laughed a little and I went into the guest room and went to bed...next day I woke up and Aly made breakfast for me and Damon and I smiled"thanks beautiful"i said and she smiled and I sat down and ate it and she smiled and Damon ate his"thanks Aly"he said"i'll clean up"he said and I smiled.."nah I got it you guys should go somewhere and hang"i said and Damon looked at me like "right now?" and I smiled and he nodded his head"yeah that sounds great idea and we can go to the park"he said and I smiled at Aly"cool umm want to meet us there"she said and I looked at her"no...i'm kinda warn out must be something I did yesterday"i said and she dropped her dish in the sink because she knew what I was talking about and she smiled"okay"she said and I smiled and she went in her room and Damon went when to his room and they got dressed and I washed the dishes and they went out"be careful guys"i said and they nodded there heads and I smiled"if Damon says that he loves her they can finally be...."I said and then I thought about last night how Aly made me feel and then I thought I love her....but then I thought about Aly's feelings"maybe in another life..."I said and then without even realizing I was crying"no you can't love her!"i yelled at myself"your married and you have a baby girl...stop these feelings"i yelled at myself and the tears still came and then I was pissed off at myself.....(Damon's p.o.v)Me and Aly were walking and I was trying to think of my words if I screw this up Kellin will tell her and she needs to hear from me...my feelings and I looked at her she smiled at me"So Damon did you sleep well"she said and I smiled"yeah..."I said and she held my hand and I smiled as we went on the swings and she looked at me"Aly..."I said"yeah"she said"I-I love you"i said not looking her in the eyes because i'm insecure and she smiled and kissed my lips"i love you too...I love you so much"she said and smiled and held me close...the truth is out and honestly it felt good and I love it...and her..........