It's All for You

Chapter 6:Sooo In Love....

(Kellin's p.o.v)now that the divorce is official i went to a bar and i drank my sorrows away(Aly's p.o.v)"Hey Damon guess what?"i said and bit my lip"what?"he said"i love you"i said and he smiled"i love you too"he said and he kissed my lips"should we tell the Fizzy Family?"Damon asked me"oh...well i don't know would they hate me?"i said"some will"he said"but you still have me"he said and i smiled"okay...lets do a live chat on YouNow...tonight"i said"okay"he said and he bit his lip"hey umm so...now that we are together do you think they will believe us...i mean we have been kidding to them as a joke we are together but now that its real"he said"we just have to see"i said and he smiled...that night we did the live show"hey fizzy family hows it going?"Damon said in a funny voice"as you might of known i havn't been on lately because...me and Aly well we are Together now"he said"i know that we kid before but now...we are finally together"Damon said and looked at me"and don't worry he's still your Damon...i know how you guys feel when you love someone and you see them with a girl its like the worst feeling but the fizzy family had him first so when you meet him you guys keep doing what you do give him hugs...kisses and love.."i said and Damon smiled"so any questions?"i said"woah..so many questions"i said and Damon looked he's a fast reader"Aly You Better Treat Damon Right or i'll punch you in the right earlobe lol"Damon said and i laughed"i promise i won't hurt him....i mean i know its not gonna be perfect but we will get threw the bumps"i said"do you love Aly Damon?"he read"yes i do...but i love you guys too"he said"yes he loves you guy no matter what"i said and he smiled"i like you too together DALY forever!!!"one Fizzy Famliy member said"aww thanks for the love...i was kinda nervous you will all hate me for being with him"everyone write DALY if you like us together?"Damon said and i smiled and like a whole bunch of DALY was being in the Chat and i smiled"wow that's crazy"i said and smiled"see they like us together"he said and i smiled and nodded my head"now i know and that makes me happy"i said and he smiled and kissed my head...we stood on for hours and then we had to chat off"thanks so much for the love and support"i said and smiled"bye guys like up the others"Damon said and we got off and he smiled"bet you there's a tit load of pics of us on Tumblr right now"he said"yeah"i said and looked at him and i bit my lip and hissed his"i love you"i said"love you too"he said and kissed me and then our door was slammed oped and it was Kellin and he was drunk"Kellin?"i said and he looked at me"Hey Aly...Aly's boyfriend...hows it going?"he said slured and drunk"Kellin are you drunk?"i said"yes silly isn't it obvious"he said and i looked at Damon"i need to talk to you"he said"well i'll just let you two chat"Damon said"Hey Damon why your going?"Kellin said"your drunk dude"Damon said and he went in his room i tooked Kellin and brought him to the guest room and let him lay down"Kellin i know its been a rough month for you..just get some sleep"i said and he grabbed my hand and looked at me"i love you"he said"what?"i said"i love you....since that one night"he said"no you don't"i said trying not to face the truth he does"i'm not kidding....i'm in love with you..."he said and i looked at him"its alright...i know you love Damon....he has your heart...and he will treat you better then i would...so i won't tell him what happened before you guys started this thing....he's a good kid...big heart but a fragile one...so if he found out...i don't know what he do..."he said"Kellin your gonna find someone again...lots of people get married and have a kid and get divorced all the time...it was just not meant to be with her...and as for you loving me...i'm sorry but i don't feel the same...i love you like a brother...my big brother and you will always be that to me..."i said"i get it...i'm sorry i barged in drunk...it won't happen again"he said and i nodded my head"get some sleep"i said and he smiled and i left and i closed the door and i went to Damon"hey"i said"how is he?"Damon said"he's fine he's gonna get some rest"i said"good"Damon said"Damon..."i said"yeah..."he said"I love you so much it hurts..."i said and he smiled"i love you so much it hurts too"he said and i went on his bed and i put my hands on the bed to lean on so i can kiss him slowly"no one else but you"i said and bit my lip"Bambi...would you learn how to stand up for me tonight"i whispered in his ear and he looked at me and he bit his lip"or you can just dream of me teaching you how to walk for the first time"i whispered and he smiled"no rush"i said and laid down next to him and he was sitting down and looking at me"i'll think about it"he said and smiled"really?"i said and smiled"yeah"he said and kissed my lip"but you held it for so long"i said"yeah...it doesn't hurt to think of it"he said and i smiled"okay"i said and he kissed my lips and turned off the lights and we went to sleep.....