It's All for You

Chapter 5:Together...

(Damon’s p.o.v)we held hands going back and we are laughing a little because we are happy we are together,together now and I just hope I don’t mess this up(Kellin’s p.o.v)I was watching TV and I heard the door and Aly was laughing”sup”I said. And got up and I saw them holding hands and I nodded my head in disappointment but I hid it with a smiled”so what’s new?”I said and Aly smiled”we’ll we are together now”Damon said as he pulled a piece of his hair to touch his lip”really?”I said and I smiled”I’m happy for you”I said and she smiled and she kissed Damon’s lips and walked to her room and I went to Damon”well I’m happy you guys are finally together”I said and he smiled and I grabbed my things”going home?”Damon said”why so soon?”Aly said and I smiled”I’m a little home sick”I said and smiled”okay?”she said”bye big brother”she said and I looked at her”bye…lil sis”I said and left…I drove out but I didn’t go home I just kept driving and as I drove I thought about Aly and that night…I told her not to fall for me but and I just stopped in a parking lot and I punched my steering wheel and my horn beeped loud but I was so angry at myself for letting my feeling get the best of me…I told her not to fall for me but then I fell in love with her….after I calmed down I went home and laid down in my bed all alone and I closed my eyes and my phone rang and I picked it up”hello?”I said and it was my wife…(Aly’s p.o.v)I looked at Damon and smiled as we laid down and he smiled back and I kissed his lips over and over”I’m so happy your finally with me”I said and he not his lip”me too”he said and smiled and I plaid with his hair and bit my lip and my phone rang and I grabbed it and I saw Kellin’s pic and I looked at Damon”I’ll be back I got to take this”I said and he nodded his head and I went in my room and answered this”hey Kellin what’s up?”I said(Kellin’s p.o.v)I sat there with tears in my eyes and Aly came and hugged me tight”she obviously don’t believe in second chances”I said and Aly looked at me”I’m sorry…I thought she would”she said and I shooked my head”you have no reason to say your sorry”I said and whipped my tears and she looked at me”it’s gonna be okay”she said and she nugged my cheek and I held her hand”everything happens for a reason Kellin”she said and I nodded my head and she is always there for me”what about the baby”she asked”I still see her”I said”but her mom will drop her off and leave until she picks her up again”I said”at least you get to see your child and she gets to see you”she said and I nodded my head”watch she is gonna see how badly she misses you…she can’t just forget about you”she said”it’s sweet you want to say these things but it done she’s gonna divorce me and then she is gone”I Said”sorry”she said”no..I’m just upset and I didn’t mean to take it out on you…your now the one person that’s still there for me”I said and she nodded her head and she put her head on my shoulder and she kissed my neck and I smiled a little and I shoved her and she kissed my cheek”stop Damon might get jealous”I said”lol…nah I think he has a fantasy with all of us having a 3sum”she said and I laughed”nah he’s to innocent for fantasies”I said and she smiled”I know…but I made you laugh didn’t I “she said and I laughed a little and she smiled”you always me make me smile”I said and she smiled”thanks for always being there”I said and she smile”anytime”she said and I smiled…I wanted to kiss her right there but I didn’t…I just smiled and then we watched a movie with gore and guys and blood and that got my mind off of things…after she had to go home and she smiled”if you don’t want to be alone you can come over and sleep over another night”she said and I smiled and I looked at her”okay”I said and I got my stuff and we went to her house and she put my stuff in the guest room”sleep well okay”she said and I nodded my head and Aly went to Damon’s room and I nodded my head”I love you Aly”I said to myself….