Stay Forever Please Because It Will Hurt If You Don't

Chapter 3:Your All I Need...

(Aly's p.o.v)more months past...i'm still in Florida missing Damon more and more and I can't help it...how long am I gonna have to deal with the pain of him not there and then my phone blast"hey Damon how was the tour?"i said"it was amazing I met so many cool people and I am having a blast"he said"that's nice to here"i said and I smiled"i miss you Aly wish you were here"he said"i know but you know I have to stay here"i said"i know"he said and I smiled"god I wish yyou were here...its so hard"i said and my door opened and I looked and it was Damon"wish granted"he said and I smiled big and tears came from my eyes and hugged him tight and he gave me that panda hug he promised when he see me again and I cried"your here...your really here"i said and he smiled and nodded his head and put his forehead on mine.."i missed you a tit load"he said and smiled and I smiled"i missed you so much it hurts"i smiled and he smiled"come lets get you out of this house"he said and I smiled and went with him and we went to the Dandelion Café and we ate the wrap he recommended on twitter"i was gonna go and get this with my 15 dollars but the meet up was important"i said"well i'm glad you choose the meet up...because we would of never became friends then"he said and I smiled"yeah"i said and I drank my soda"so tell me everything about your trip"i said and he smiled and he told me how much fun and that he needed it to just forget the BS in life for a while and I smiled"i'm glad you had fun with all your friends and the Fizzy Family...I am"i said and he smiled"but even with all that I still had this one thing bugging me the whole time...leaving you here was bugging me like a fly never leaving you alone"he said"really..."I said"yeah...I was worried,scared,and upset about it and now i'm happy being with you now...and see that smile again"he said and smiled"i missed your smile too"i said and we got our food and we ate and we laughed at each other for how messy we ate it...it was really good i'm not a vegan food virgin anymore"its your first time right"he said and I nodded my head"yeah"i said and he smiled"how is it?"he said"prob nothing else that can beat that in the vegan catagorie"i said"oh but your wrong"he said"stick with me i'll get you to eat vegan food on top of you being a meat eater"he said and I smiled"i'll get you HOOKED"he said and I laughed because of the way he said hooked...he said it in his grandpa voice and I smiled and he saw me staring at his eyes"what?"he said and I smiled"your just...so amazing"i said and he smiled"your pretty amazing yourself"he said and he is so insecure after we ate and he smiled and we left after he paid and we went to the park and he held my hand and we walked around"Damon your beautiful to me"i said and he looked at me"your beautiful to me too"he said"to bad we won't believe each other"i said and he smiled and we we sat on the swings and we raced each other to see who can swing the highest after we looked at each other and we couldn't help but to laugh...we played patty cake in the swings and then we raced each other to the car and when we got there he won and I smiled"you win fair and square"i said and he smiled"i like being around you again"he said and I smiled and he got close and put his forehead on mine"lets play a game...I made up"he said"okay"i said"it has no name all we have to do is guess what the others thinking and if you guess right you get a point and if you win you get a prize...that you think the other wants...so first one to get 5 points wins"i said"okay"i said and looked at his eyes and then his lips..how badly I want to kiss him again"okay you guess what i'm thinking of?"i said and she smiled and bit her lip"Pasta?"she said"that was an esay one now my turn"me"i said and she smiled"you got it.."i said"guess what i'm thinking you will never get it?"he said"Fizzy Family"i said and I shooked my head"i give up..."I said"how beautiful you are so close and personal"he said and he held my hand and I smiled and blushed"thanks"i said and he smiled"no problem....umm...its my turn to guess"he said and she couldn't stop smiling"your thinking about what I said"i said"yes..."she said and she smiled"i'm winning"i said and pulled on my hair so it can touch my lip and she smiled"you always win"she said"why is that?"i said"because i'm predictable"i said and smiled"what am I thinking now?"he said and I shoked my head"i can't read you Damon your random"she said"i'll give you a hint then...its about our friendship"he said"...that your happy being my best friend?"i guessed"yeah I am"he said and I smiled"your thinking of food right now"he said and I smiled"no we just ate"i said"opsh I guessed wrong"he said"you did that on purpose"i said and he shugged his shoulders"okay we can play it your way..."I said and he smiled"your thinking about kissing me again right now"i said knowing he wasn't thinking of it"that's right"he said and smiled and I looked at him"stop playing around you don't like me like that...at least I don't think you do"i said and he smiled"its to fast for you....you.."i said"i really like you Aly...I like being around you and I like talking to you...i'm not saying i'm in love with you...its to soon to tell....but i really,really like you...and I could love you...but I have to love myself first"he said and I smiled and then hugged him tight and he hugged me tight too and I smiled he looked at me and he kissed me and my body became numb but the good numb and It was amazing..."Your All I Need"i whispered as I lay my head on his chest and his chin on my head and held me close......