Stay Forever Please Because It Will Hurt If You Don't

Chapter 5:So In Love...

(Damon's p.o.v)Aly leaned on the wall blasting music in her ears with her eyes closed...she is getting lost in the wave of music and i tooked that to my advantage and i went up to her and pressed my lips against hers and she bit her lip and looked at me and smiled"hey no fair wasn't ready for that"she said and i smiled"what your listening to?"i asked"well your gonna think i'm a dork but i'm listening to The Jonas Brothers...there song inseparable from like there 2nd or 3rd album"she said and i smiled"wow"i said and she smiled"can i listen to it with yous"i said and she smiled shore lets sit down"she said and i smiled and we sat down and she gave me one ear bud and she put her head on my shoulder and i smiled as i listened to the music with her and then i remembered that day when we listened to Sleeping With Sirens together...that was really nice and this is really nice too and i smiled and she looked up at me and kissed my neck and i blushed..the song stopped and she went on my lap and faced me and kissed my lips her hands on each cheek and i looked at her nervous"Stay Forever"i whispered"i promise"she said and i laid on the couch and she made out with me and my heart was racing..her touch pulled me in...my feelings are starting to enhance...i closed my eyes and she kept kissing me and i tooked a breath and looked at her lovingly and she smiled"your so cute"she smiled and i smiled"come with me my prince"she said and grabbed my hand and we went to my room and she pushed me on the bed and she got back on top of me and she looked at me and smiled"Tell Me The Truth Damon...do you want me to Take It"she whispered to my ear and my heart was racing really fast..i looked at her face scanning every detail of her face...should I?I Saved It For This Long..."i-i don't know..."i said and she smiled"its fine not to know...maybe its to soon anyway"she said and she was about to walk away"Wait..."i said and i looked at her"are you mad?"i said nicely"no Damon.....i can't ever be mad at you...i love you so much it hurts"she said and i looked at her"i love you too Aly....forever"i said and she looked at me shocked to hear the word forever coming out of my mouth"Forever"she said and i smiled and i kissed her lips.....