Whatever Happens

Chapter 1:The Fling...

"I Got the job!"i said to my best friend on the phone"yes that's great Aly i'm so proud"she said and i smiled"this is great i'm getting my life together finally"i said and i smiled"i heard that you have to work with this really cute guy maybe you can hook up?"she said"come on if he's as cute as they say i have no chance...."we should celebrate...how bout we go to the teen bar near the station tonight"my friend said"shore sounds fun...do i have to dress up?"i said"no you don't just dress comfy but there cute boys there so try a little"she said"i'm not the kind of girl to have a fling..."i said"drink a few and then you will become that girl"she said and i laughed a little"nah that's okay"i said"you have to live a little Aly...your so blind to the fun things a girl your age is suppose to do...your 19 now"she said"i know i'm just...scared"i said"well i'll meet you there"i said"okay bye"she said and i hung up and i looked at my clothes and i picked short shorts and a tank top that mad my boobs pop out"god i feel like such a slut"i said to myself and i went in my bathroom and put some eyeliner and i got my sneakers and put them on i grabbed my bag and my ID,Meter,My Phone,iTouch and My Keys and i left early and i went in i waited for my friend at the bar"Diet Pepsi with a little spike please"i said and the bar tender nodded his head"make that Two"a guy said and sat down"on me"he said and i looked at him"you don't have too"i said shyly"its fine on me"he said and the drinks came and he gave the guy his credit card"i go to this bar all the time and know everyone...but i don't know you"he said"that's because my life is the computer so..."i said and he laughed a little"the name is Jonas whats yours"he asked and i smiled"i'm Alicia but call me Aly"i said and he smiled"okay...Aly what brings you here today?broken heart?a fling? celebrating?"he said"i'm celebrating with my friend i came early so i'm waiting for her"i said"cool..what re you celebrating?"he said and i smiled"i got a job...finally and it simple enough..."i said"to your new job"he said and raised his glass and i smiled"cheers"i said and we clunk our glasses together and we drank to it after hours a few drinks we were tipsy and stuff...my friend never showed up so i looked at my phone"sorry Aly can't go grounded for flunking the test"she texted and i nodded my head"what?"he said"nothing...hey want to get out of here"i said"sure"he said and i drank the rest of my drink and so did he and we went to the back and we started to make out and take off clothes and he pushed me against the wall and he pushed me on the make out bed and we had sex hot dirty sex...next day...i woke up and i go dressed"no i can't be late"i said and ran out to go home and change and went to the radio station.....