Whatever Happens

Chapter 2:Radio Madness

i went in the Radio Station and my boss was a little ticked"i'm sorry it won't happen again"just go...your partner..is late too so just sit at the booth"she said and i nodded my head and i became very nervous...but i tooked deep breaths and then my partner came"i'm sorry to keep you waiting"he said and i looked up and it was Jonas"hey"he said"hi"i said"you two know each other?"my boss said"umm yeah from a thing"i said and he played along"uh yea from that thing"he said and then he sat down and put the headphones on and so did i"in live in 1,2..3"my boss said"Hello world i'm Aly"i said"and i'm Jonas"Jonas said"and this is Radio Madness"i said"now the two people who use to work her got married"Jonas said"so we are gonna be your knew host for the time being"i said"so Radio Madness is a radio station that we talk about the Madness in this world"Jonas said"and we debate on it so call the station and we will talk about anything"i said and smiled"but first we have to listen to these messages"Jonas said and then he hit the button and i smiled"guys are doing great for starters people are wanting to hear what Jonas and Aly has to say"our boss and and i got up and grabbed something to eat but i had to check my blood first"hey Aly"Jonas said"hey"i said"are you diabetic?"he asked and i nodded my head"been a few months now"i said"that sucks..."he said and i smiled"yeah"i said"so tell me...was yesterday a fling or just because you like me?"i said"idk...how did you feel about it?"he said"i did it because i liked you...but some guys don't like hearing that so i'm asking?"i said and he smiled"it was because i liked you..."he said"i'm a nice guy...not some jerk who does a girl and leaves"he said"that's good to hear"but even though i like you and you like me....lets start over"i said"sure...i'm Jonas"he said and smiled"i'm Aly"i said and i let out my hand and he shooked it"you have 5 mins guys"my boss said and i grabbed a couple apple slices and he smiled and we sat back in our chairs and he smiled at me and i smiled back and we went back on the air"Welcome back...and call in"i said and smiled"hey my name is jenny and i would like to know what you think about Flings Aly and if you had one before?"jenny said in the call"well i think everyone needs a good fling now a days to forget the Bull Shit in Life for a few hours and the answer to your question is yes i have before"i said and then the Next Caller came"hello your on live with Radio Madness"Jonas said"Jonas what do you think about waiting to have sex before marriage?"the caller said"well i think its a great thing to wait for the one to do it with but i'm a total hypercritic because i didn't wait but all you virgins out there...wait"Jonas said and i smiled....after the show me and Jonas took a walk together"you know that was a sweet speech on waiting until marriage..."i said"thanks...which makes this easier to say..."he said and i stopped and looked at him"before last night...i was a virgin"he said"what?then that means"i said"that you were my first yes..."he said"but you were...so.."i said"yeah...just leave it at that"he said"wow"i said and he smiled "were you?"he said"i mean it doesn't matter to me but..."he said"no i lost that at 16 "i said and he smiled"so do you regret it...doing it with a stranger"i said"no...i think i rocked your world...so i'm good"he said and laughed and i shoved him"so how old are you? i've never asked?"i said and he smiled i'm 23"he said"really...then i'm not gonna tell you my age"i said"you have to or i'll ask the boss"he said and i smiled"fine...i'm 18 turning 19"i said"wow your not as young as i thought you were...at least your not a minor"he said and i smiled and hit him and he smiled"hey so do you have plans tonight?"he said"i you mean by plans is sitting home alone on my computer then yes"i said and he laughed"how bout you go to the fair with me?"he said"sure...sounds fun"i said and he smiled"good meet you hear at 8 and we can go together"he said and i smiled and nodded my head......