My Stomach Is Tied in Knots

Chapter 1:My Sister?!

(Kellin's P.O.V) i woke up to my bell being rung about a hundred times and i dragged myself to the door sleepy and my bed head...been rough i just got dumped and i don't need anymore shit to happen"coming!!"i screamed and then i opened the door"Mom?"i said and there was a girl who look like a teenager"Kellin we have to talk"she said and i looked at her and then the girl"sure come in"i said and they came in and the girl sat down on the armchair and my mom on the couch and i sat down on the coffee table"whats up?"i said"Kellin...This is Your Little Sister Aly..."she said and i looked at laughed not taking it seriously"your serious?"i said"yeah..."she said"no it can't be"i said"its true i had another kid...she was born when you were 8..."she said and the girl tapped me"our dad got a woman pregnant..figures...and he left me at a foster care and i was there for my whole life and then i found your mom and i asked for help...she said she gonna help me and now we are here"she said"Kellin honey can she live with you"my mom said"no offence but why me?"i said"because she's your sister"my mom said and i looked at Aly and she looked at me and then i looked at my mom"okay...just try not to mess anything up"i said and i sighed and put my hands through my hair"okay Aly i'll see you"my mom said and she gave her a hug and My mom kissed my forehead and left and i closed the door and then i looked at Aly"so he skipped out on you too"i said"yeah...it sucks but you know what can i do"she said and i nodded my head"so what kind of homes you went to the good kind or the bad?"i asked"the worst kind...a lot of screwed up shit and pain...thing you can't un-see"she said"i'm sorry to hear that...is Aly the name they gave you"no my first foster family called me Alicia...but i eventually called myself Aly and made everyone call me that"she said"okay"i said"so Kellin Quinn...that's an interesting name"she said and i smiled"its Kellin Quinn Bostwick...Kellin Quinn is my stage name and some may say Kellin means Slender...pretty cool right"i said and she smiled"you know before i find out your my brother i listened to your music....Sleeping with Sirens...it got me through the day"she said and i looked at her and smiled"that's great to hear"i said"i don't see you as a brother..."she said and i looked at her"good because i don't see you as a sister...so lets just act as if we are not...how bout we be friends"i said"okay"she said and let out her hand and i shook it.....