My Stomach Is Tied in Knots

Chapter 2:Awkward :s

been a couple months since Aly came to my door my sister I didn't know about...that same day we both agreed that we don't see each other like family but as friends...she is pretty cool when you get use to her"Kellin so when i'm gonna see that bundle of joy of yours"she said and I looked down "soon...i'm sure she will love her Auntie Aly"i said and smiled"please don't make her call me that"she said"sure thing"i said and smiled"i don't want her to know i'm her aunt"she said"how come?"i said"because well we both hate what dad has done to us she don't have to hate him...unless you want her too"she said"well she never met him i'm thinking when she's old enough saying he's dead"i said"lol he might as well be"she said"its fine I won't tell her your her aunt just a close friend to the family when she's older she's almost 1"i said and she smiled"they grow up so fast don't they"she said"yeah"i said"i want one"she said and I looked at her"at 18?"i said"i'm gonna be 19 soon but no not at 18 but soon"she said"that's a big responsibility.....live your life before you have one"i said"what life all I do is go on the computer and stalk people on twitter"she said"you need someone to take you out"i said and she looked at me"lets go out together you and I we can have a bond or whatever you want to call it"i said"Kellin...you don't have to"she said and I smiled"but I want too...and besides I want to really get to know you"i said and she smiled"okay then lets go somewhere"she said and i smiled and we did we went to the park and then we went to walmart to get snacks and then we ate them as we watched the sunset and then we went to a fair that was open 24 hours and then we went to get dinner"today was really fun.."she said and she looked at her watch"its like 12:00 in the morning and we are just having dinner now lol"she said and i looked at her an she smiled and i smiled"see your brother can be fun"i said"i don't see you as a brother"she said and i smiled"okay then what do you see me as"i said and she smiled"hmm....maybe this will answer that for you"she said and she kissed my lips and i liked it and i kissed her back and after i looked into her eyes and we puled back from each other"we just kissed..."i said and she looked at me"yep"she said"but we have the same dad"i said"yep"she said and i looked at her"awkward"she said and i smiled"but i kinda liked kissing you"i said"i do too"she said and looked at me"look at us we are acting like kids"i said"lol yeah"she said and i looked at her and i kissed her again and again and she let me the waitress came and we stopped and we were a little embarrassed because we know we are brother and sister but she doesn't...but it felt like everyone knew which made this very uncomfortable...but we ordered and we ate dinner and when we got home it got intense we were making out on the couch and i felt like a teen again with her...getting in trouble..."lets not tell mommy or daddy"she said and i nodded my head and we had sex that night....after it became awkward again and we looked at each other"lets not tell mommy or daddy?"i said trying not to laugh and she laughed at it and then i did too"wow that was the silliest thing i said"she said and i laughed a little"i get why you said it though...incest couples say that sometimes and well this was really incest"i said and she looked at me"we are so gonna get in trouble if your mom finds out"she said"or your mom finds out"i said and then i thought about dad"or dad"we both said at the same time"that's why we got to be casual when mom comes"i said"dad doesn't care about us so i'm really not worried"she said"well if he finds out i'm sure he will stop us....this is disgusting to them"i said"well yeah i guess it can be"she said"but what they expect us to act like....we never grew up together to feel like a family...so this is whats gonna happen...between us if we live together with no feelings like a family"he said"yeah"she said"and your wife...shit if she finds out"she said"don't worry about that....our relationship is on the Rocks right now"i said"okay...but all in all this is our secret"she said"exactly no on needs to know"i said and she smiled"pinky promise"she let out her pinky and wrapped mines with hers"pinky promise"i said and we both laid back down flat on our backs and we sighed at the same time.....