Meet My Dedication, Inspiration

My Understandings

My life had changed so much just in one day, I felt like I was living in a dream. I scrolled through twitter while Austin gathered up some things from the bus. I smiled when I saw that he'd favorited my tweet. I locked my screen when he slid back into the passenger seat.

"Ready to go?"

I nodded and pulled my seatbelt back on. We went two or three blocks down to a really nice hotel. We checked in under the name "Berkowitz." He explained that if word got out that he was staying at the hotel, it'd be crawling with fans in the morning and the phone would ring nonstop.

"Berkowitz, though?" I laughed.

"It's a really strange name that no one will figure out. I kinda like it." He shrugged.

I shook my head as we started across the hotel lobby. I felt nervous about us having to share a bed. We'd only had drunken sex, so I wasn't sure how this would go. He pressed the number 14 for the floor we'd be staying on and set down his bags. He held his arms open and I felt myself getting giddy. I set down my bags and walked into his open arms, wrapping my arms around him.

He kissed the top of my head and rubbed his hands over my back. "Let's get a shower and sleep in tomorrow; order some room service then head out."

"You do have the day off tomorrow.. that sounds wonderful."

Austin POV

The alcohol had almost completely worn off at this point. This hotel was really nice and I was glad she was up for sleeping in. Tour had exhausted me, it always does.

We finally reached the 14th floor, kissing the last few floors of the ride. We gathered our things and went into the gorgeous room. She dropped her things on the floor and ran over and jumped onto the bed, engulfed by big pillows and a smushy comforter. I adjusted the heater and started taking my clothes off.

I watched her in the mirror - her eyes on my body - as I pulled my shirt over my head. Since we hooked up drunk, I didn't have any idea if she wanted to continue being sexual with me. But her gaze didn't leave me, so I had a pretty good idea.

She got up quickly and turned her back to me, lifting her hair off her shoulders. "Can you unlace me?"

I untied the bow and started loosening the tight lacing of her corset. "I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"For what I did. I took advantage of you."

She turned around when I reached the bottom eyelets and looked me dead in the eye. "You didn't take advantage of me. Drunk or not, we probably would have ended up in the back of that car tonight."

I sighed in relief. "You really think so?"

She nodded and smiled. "I was sort of on a mission to meet you sometime this tour run.. it's just my luck that things turned out the way they did." She started walking toward the bathroom. "You are one of the best frontmen out there and it's no secret that I was a huge fan of yours."

I was torn on whether or not I should follow her into the bathroom. "You comin' or what?" She leaned out the door and smiled at me.

I pulled off my pants and walked over to the bathroom. She was topless and shimmying out of her pants when I walked in. Her tattoos were gorgeous. She had cherry blossoms running up her right thigh and on the back of her thighs were red bows with "Pretty Please" on them. Her chest piece had been on display all day, artwork from the band Trivium with a sword down her sternum. She had one of those cute gold Japanese cats on the back of her calf and an anchor that read "Anchors Aweigh" on her left leg.

"Were you in the Navy?"

"What?"

I pointed to her leg. "The tattoo.. that's a Navy thing, right?"

"Oh," she turned, "That. Not me, no. My dad was." Her face brightened before a couple of tears fell to her cheeks. "I was daddy's little girl until they split."

"But you still got a tattoo for him?"

She nodded. "I have one for my mom too." She lifted her left arm and along her bicep was some small Japanese lettering. "It's a quote from Second and Sebring, actually. It says 'This time I'll make you proud.' I ... I always just wanted her to be proud of me."

Although her family completely betrayed her, here she was covered in ink to dedicate to them; they were still a part of her and she loved them even after everything.

"That's dedication.." I said softly, running my fingers along the lettering.

"Even though they know nothing of the sort." She sighed, wiping her cheeks. "But enough about them, more about us."

I smiled, "I like that idea."

The water was nice and hot and had steamed up the bathroom. We showered for at least 45 minutes, the bathroom filled with laughter and smooching sounds.

She put on a robe and I wrapped the plush towel around my waist. Again, she ran across the room and jumped on the bed. Her asscheeks were juuuuust barely visible. I laid on top of her, leaned up on my arms. She wiggled her hips against me and I could feel myself getting aroused. "You sure you want to do this?"

"Do you want to do this?" She turned over on her back and wrapped her arms around my neck.
I thrust my hips against her, my hard on showing her that I indeed wanted to do this. She smiled and leaned up, letting the robe fall off her shoulders. I unwrapped the towel from my waist as she kissed me.

For the second time in just a few hours, we had sex. But this wasn't fucking, this was more intimate. I got to kiss her lips, her neck, her tits; I got to see her face while I was sliding in and out of her; she watched me. I knew I was against this sort of thing but I felt a closeness with her, an intimacy I hadn't felt in so long. Giving her a chance was the best thing I'd done in ages.

When we finished, she laid on my chest, holding her palm over my heart.

Jessica POV

Austin's heart was my main concern right now. I didn't ever forget about his heart problem and I probably never would.

"You okay?"

"I'm good, laying here will slow it down more."

"We gotta be more careful, I think."

"No, I'm fine. I just need to take my medicine before bed. With sex that good, I don't want to be careful."

I shook my head and laughed, then pulled myself off the bed and put my robe back on. "Medicine? Where can I find it?"

"My small black bag. Everything is labeled for evening and morning. I need two tonight."

"I think I saw a drink machine down the hall. Let me run and get you some water. Be right back."

I grabbed my phone and the room key off the table and padded down the hallway.

Please tell me you're awake I texted Jenn.

Yeah, finally not so fucking drunk. Where are you?

The Hilton a few blocks down. We fucked in my car and again already here at the hotel...

Her reply took a while to get to me. Dude

I know it sounds bad but I swear to god it was what we both wanted

I'm only saying dude cause I am super happy that you got what you wanted :)

The water dropped from the machine and I turned back down the hallway. Lol, not exactly how I had planned it in my head, but what can you do?

I slid my phone back in my pocket and went back in the room. Austin's breathing was heavier but he was still under the blankets with his arm stretched out across the bed. I grabbed the medicine he needed from the bag and walked over to him, sitting down on the bed.

"Hey, Austin?" I gently touched his arm.

"Mm, yeah?" He opened one eye.

I held the pills between my fingers. He groaned and rolled over onto his stomach, popping the pills into his mouth. I handed him the water and he took a big gulp. He rolled back over flat on his back and patted the bed beside him. I pulled on a clean pair of undies and the random shirt of his that was on the floor and I curled back up on his chest. He rested his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

He pulled the blankets over us and dozed back off to sleep. I felt comfortable against him, he made peace wash over me like I hadn't felt in a long time.