Meet My Dedication, Inspiration

This One's For You

Jess POV

I woke up for the first time in years and couldn't stretch. My rib ached so hard. Austin was still asleep beside me, snoozing away. I could hardly move. I tried to crawl over him, successfully grinding unintentionally all over his morning wood. He moaned softly in his sleep. I had to stifle my giggles.

We were parked behind a venue and I could see the roadies outside smoking. I grabbed my keys and phone and went outside in my pajamas. "Can one of you unhitch my car? I wanna go get breakfast before the boys wake up."

Lionel nodded and walked to the back of the bus. I went back inside and grabbed a hoodie off the couch and Alan walked into the front of the bus rubbing his eyes. "Where you goin, Jess?"

"To get breakfast for everyone. Wanna come with?" He yawned and nodded. I cranked the heat up in the car as soon as we got in. "How are you feeling?"

"Better. Really sore but definitely not as shaken up."

"Aus has really been trying to take care of you. He slept on the couch a little while last night."

"Yeah I know. I woke up and he was just a-snoozin' away."

"He cares a lot about you, you know?"

I nodded and smiled. "I absolutely know. I care a lot about him too, you know?"

"Really?"

"Really. He has done more for me than anyone ever has. I'm very grateful for him."

We pulled up to Waffle House and ordered nearly a dozen All Star Breakfasts to go. Alan leaned on the counter and messed around with his phone. "Jess?"

I jumped as I, too, was absorbed into my phone. "What?"

"You're not going to hurt him, are you?"

"God, no. I wouldn't. I lov-" I stopped myself and clapped a hand over my mouth.

"Oh my god! You love him!"

My cheeks burned fiery hot. "Alan, holy shit. I did not mean to say that."

He threw his head back, laughing. "This is so good! I have dirt on BOTH of you now."

"Wait, both of us? Are you saying that he said it too?"

His laughter suddenly stopped and he just stared at me. "Oh shiiiiit. I just ruined it, didn't I?"

I giggled, covering my face. "You're bad at keeping secrets, ginger princess." The food came and we carried a few bags out each. "Did he really say that or are you fucking with me?"

"I will feel really bad if I tell you the truth."

"So then we'll act like this never happened. You have my word."

He smiled at me from the passenger seat. "I still think it's cute that you love him." He wiggled in the seat.

"Agh! Shut up!" I covered my face again.

"He is gonna be so much more smitten when you tell him, holy balls! He's already gushed about how perfect you are, oh my god. I'm so excited." Alan was way too excited about this. "So, when are you going to tell him? Tonight? Today?"

"Alan, Jesus!" I laughed. "I'll tell him today sometime. But don't you dare give any hints or even breathe this to any of the guys! I'll never forgive you if you do."

"I swear to god, I won't."

We pulled up to the bus and handed off a few plates to the guys that were outside. Austin was sitting at the table with his face in his hands, scrolling on his phone.

Austin POV

Alan and Jess walked in after I'd been searching for them for fifteen minutes. "Jesus, I was so scared you'd ran off with Alan or something."

She rolled her eyes. "Please. He's not nearly as cute as you, studmuffin." She leaned down to give me a kiss while she sat the bags on the table.

"Just to be clear, she was going to run off with me but then she realized our kids would be gingers and decided that you could just be her second choice." Alan stated, starting to dig into his to-go plate.

"Yeah, because my biggest fear is ginger kids." Jess chuckled and shook her head.

She passed me a plate and sat in my lap. "You sleep alright?"

I buried my face in my hoodie that she was wearing. It already smelled like her perfume leftover from the day before. "I slept okay. How are you feeling?"

"Tender as all get out, but I'm not emotionally as shaken as I was last night." I nodded as she wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing my cheek. I was really loving how comfortable she was getting around me. I wrapped my arms around her waist and puckered up for a real kiss. She obliged then climbed off my lap. "I'm gonna wake the rest of these hoodlums up and get some breakfast in them."

Though she'd been running graveyard shifts for years, she was definitely a morning person. After some grumbling in the back of the bus, Tino, Phil, and Aaron all trudged up front and grabbed a plate. "Woo! Mission accomplished!"

We all laughed and started chowing down. She sat across from me and started on her hashbrowns herself. "So, shower hunt today?"

She chewed and nodded, "I saw two truck stops on the way to Waffle House." She gulped down some orange juice, "And if you guys gather up your clothes, I'll do a laundry run while you're busy with soundcheck later."

"Seriously?" Tino asked.

"Yeah, seriously. I can do some mean laundry."

"Can you pick me up some boxers today? I'm running low." I asked her.

"Yeah, had planned on it anyways. I might drag Jenn along for my shopping escapade. Any of you want a hot shower? You can tag along with us."

Alan and Aaron both raised their hands. "Alright, cool. I guess we'll all head out after we eat?" I asked.

"Done deal." She smiled.

After we finished eating, she started sifting through all the clothes thrown around the bus. She was bent over in the hallway rummaging through our bunk and I snaked my cold hands under her hoodie. "Mmm, fuck." I could feel the chills on her skin. I'd noticed how temperature differences had quite the reaction on her. When her skin was warm, she loved cold hands on it; and when mine was warm and she was cold, it was even more perfect.

She turned around to face me and wrap her arms around my neck again. "You like to tease, don't you Mr. Carlile?"

"It's not a tease if you live up to your offer, is it?"

She left soft, lingering kisses on my lips, "It's a tease when I have a broken rib."

"Who says we have to fuck? I know you've seen my tongue.." Our hips were now touching, my hands snaking up her sides again. "Aren't you even just a little curious on how good it works?"

"I can admit it's crossed my mind, but with all the guys on the bus, I'm not sure how you can pay up."

"We've conquered one truck stop shower. How about another?"

She giggled and kissed me again, nodding. "Count me in."

After all of our clothes were gathered up, I tossed the laundry bag into the back seat of her car. Alan walked up to me, "Hey, dude. I have something to tell-"

"I will castrate you." Jess said before smiling sweetly.

"Oh whoa, what have I missed?" I laughed.

"Nothing, nothing dude. I'm sorry Jess." Alan pouted and she just narrowed her eyes at him.

"Give me a couple of hours, okay?"

"Okay. I shouldn't have done that."

"It's alright." She hugged him lightly. "Don't fuck up again; I will beat your ass."

"As funny as this whole scenario is, I'm curious..."

"Nothing babe. Just Alan being Alan." She kissed me.

"Yeah, it's nothing." Alan smiled and jumped in the back seat of the car. Her truck stop finding skills were pretty on point, this one was the same franchise as the one yesterday, just in a different city. And a little cleaner.

She did her sneaking in routine and after we'd soaped up and started rinsing off, I pulled her close to me by her ass cheeks. "You sure you're going to be okay doing this?" The last thing I wanted to do was hurt her.

"I'll be fine. Do your worst." She smiled. I smirked and kissed her, my left hand holding the back of her head and my right hand slipping between her thighs. Her moan was muffled by our kiss as I worked one finger into her while my thumb softly worked on her clit.

Her breathing was already getting labored, and I hadn't even gotten my mouth on her. I guess I hadn't realized just how sensitive she was. Her knees buckled a few times before I pulled my mouth away from hers. "I think we need to lay you down." I still worked my hand against her.

She nodded. "Yeah, I need to-" She gasped softly, "lay down."

I helped her get comfortable on her back. Her eyelids were slack and she chewed on her bottom lip. I sat on my knees before her and leaned down between her legs. I pushed her thighs further apart with my elbows, sliding my finger back into her warmth. After a couple of minutes, I removed my digit again and lifted her up by her ass closer to my face. "You alright? This doesn't hurt does it?"

"Uh-uh, I'm good. Just...please.." She whimpered.

I chuckled. I started slow; long, full laps of my tongue against her. She reached down and grabbed a handful of my hair, which only made me go harder. From our past encounters, I knew she was loud, but I'd never heard her this loud before. Her moans and pants urged me on. I was determined to get her off using just my mouth, and as a good five minutes passed, I could tell she was close to the edge. I pressed my palm flat against her lower stomach as my tongue worked in and out of her. "God, Austin, fuck!" She writhed against me, meeting my eyes as she came hard. I finished off with a few soft, gentle laps on her before coming up to her face.

I was surprised when she grabbed my face and kissed me hard. I knew she could feel my hard on pressing against her leg. She wrapped her legs around my waist and I hissed softly as she slid down onto it. "No, baby, you're hurt."

"Go gentle, I know you can."

As gently as I could; with a firm grip on her hips so I wouldn't buck her around like crazy; I made love to her for the third time in a week. We cleaned off in the hot water (again) and she started her "getting ready" routine. Once her hair and makeup were done, she gathered up our stuff and started back down the hallway. As I watched her walk, I was suddenly aware of how simply entranced I was. Watching her hair bounce, her hips sway, her perfect legs gliding; I was smitten. Completely and totally smitten.

I remembered the night before how calm I felt even when the guys were teasing me about loving her. She stopped my thoughts completely as she turned around and flashed her smile. "What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing. Just admiring how beautiful you look today." I laced up our fingers and started to lead. "Not that it's different from any other day, but you know."

She smiled again. "You're perfect, Austin. You make me feel like the only girl in the world. And to think how short of a time it's been, but it doesn't feel odd. I don't feel rushed or troubled by my thoughts of you."

I stopped walking and turned to face her. "I feel exactly the same way." We were nearly to the car now.

"I don't feel so silly now that you say that." She had her arms rested on my waist.

"I- I love you, Jess." The caterpillars that were in my stomach were now butterflies.

Jess POV

"I- I love you, Jess."

"I love you too, Austin." My heart jumped into my throat as I smiled the biggest I'd ever smiled in my whole life. He smiled heartily and cupped my cheek in his hand, kissing me like the first time we kissed.

"It feels so good to finally say that."

"And now you know why I nearly murdered Alan earlier." I laughed.

"What? That's what that was?!"

I nodded, "I accidentally slipped and told him I loved you and he was going to tell you before I could."

"I thought he was going to tell you I said the same last night when you guys were gone this morning!" He giggled, covering his mouth.

The many sides of Austin I had experienced were so different, yet I'd fallen for all of them. There was this Austin; the cute, bubbly Austin that was so precious and adorable. There was also bedroom Austin; the dominant, sexy Austin that made me lose my mind. There was protective Austin, on-stage Austin, sleepy Austin, and so many more. He was perfect in every way humanly possible for me.

"So, are you gonna be mine? Can I say that you're my girl yet?" We had walked the last few steps to the car.

"Of course. I think I was your girl from the get-go, we just hadn't worked out the terms and conditions yet." I searched his eyes. They were bright, happy, so full of brilliance.

"I don't think I can recall a time when I was this happy." He opened my door for me then ran around to get in the passenger seat.

For the first time in my life, I could actually say the same.