‹ Prequel: So Far Away.
Status: SEQUEL TIME!

Thick and Thin

Welcome Home

Sara came back that following week. Her smile was still stuck on her face since I saw her at the wedding. She was glowing, and I couldn't be any more happier.

"So you and Eli finally?" She shrieked when we met her at the airport, holding hands with Eli. I nodded and she squeezed me into a tight hug. "FINALLY!"

"Simmer now," I warned while Eli stood back smiling.

I could tell Eli was getting annoyed on our gossip. I don't think he understood being apart from your best friend for a week and a half, and barely talking to each other, you tend to gossip about every little detail. Every once in a while I would catch him rolling his eyes.

"Home sweet home," Sara smiled when we unlocked the door. I scrubbed down the entire apartment, no thanks to Eli. He was a typical guy and left dishes on the counter, clothes on the floor and towels in the bathroom.

"Too bad you have to start packing soon," I reminded her. She shushed me.

"One thing at a time. For a few days, I would like to relax." I nodded as she headed to her room and not even ten minutes later I could hear her snoring.

Eli and I laid on the couch together, him behind me with his arms around my waist and me gripping my hands on his wrists while we wrestled our feet.

I was trying to take everything in and attempt to slow down time. He had only a week left before he had to go back to New York. I felt like everyone was abandoning me, even though Sara promised to face chat with me every night and same with Eli. It just wasn't going to be the same without the company.

So there we laid, tangling our feet together and watching The Devils Rejects, my personal favorite.

"Tootie fucking fruitie," I muttered right before they were about to chant it on the movie. I felt Eli perk his head up from the pillow.

"What?" Then the characters on the movie started reciting it and he laid his head back down.

"There will be no mother fucking ice cream in your mother fucking future," I said again.

"What?" he laughed this time, then they said it on the movie. "You need to stop that."

"Why?"

"You might as well tell me the ending if you're going to keep saying shit before it happens."

I turned and smiled at him and stroked his cheek with my index finger.

"Awe, you mad bro?" He cocked his eye brow and shook his head.

"I worry about you sometimes," he mumbled. I smiled and turned to focus on the TV.

"I'm thirsty," I whined.

"I'm sorry," he said pulling me closer.

'Fix it!" I whined again.

"Fix what?"

"Get me cool aid."

"It'd be so much easier if you got it yourself."

"I don't wanna."

He rolled his eyes and I stood for him to get off the couch and plopped down while he made me my drink. He came back and handed it to me and I took a long drink of my berry blue lemonade, my favorite. I let out an "Ahhh" and he smirked at me and raised is eye brows.

"Better?" He asked. I nodded and he sat next to me.

"Much," I said kissing his cheek. His mouth twisted into his sexy smirk and I couldn't help but blush. It still got to me.

Without thinking, I pulled him into a kiss. This time it was more sexual and passionate than the other kisses we've shared. He slowly laid me back onto the couch, holding the back of neck, and laid on top of me. He started kissing my neck and he lightly bit my ear lobe and my breathing instantly got heavy. I heard him chuckle.

"I didn't know about that," he smirked. I rolled my eyes and we started kissing again.

"I'm happy you two are together," a voice erupted, causing Eli to jump right up into a seated position. Sara shuffled in still wearing her clothes from earlier. "But I'm back, and I will not be witnessing a live porno."

"It'll be free though," I pointed out. She paused at the fridge and thought about it then nodded.

"True."

"Hey, I had to listen about you and Adam the whole car ride home," Eli complained.

"Sorry sir," Sara saluted and drank out of the orange juice carton and let out a long loud burp.

"I can see why Adam loves you, now," Eli joked. Sara smiled sarcastically and flipped him off, walking to the love seat and laid down, propping her feet on the arm. The movie was over and Sara changed it to some indie film I had never even heard of. My stomach started to growl and Eli heard it.

"What?" I asked, slightly embarrassed. He smirked.

"Hungry?"

"A little," I admitted.

"How about I get some Chinese, it'll give you a good twenty minutes to catch up without me here."

I nodded my head he wrote down what we wanted before I kissed him good bye. I turned back to a grinning Sara.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," She shook her head and looked at the TV. She looked out of the corner of her eye and smiled again, then back at the TV.

"Spill."

"Nothing. You two are...cute."

"Really?" I asked, sitting back on the couch.

"Not as cute as Adam and I, of course," She smirked. I picked up a pillow and threw it at her.

Eli came back within thirty minutes with our food and we ate as we watched TV, just random shows that we got bored with easily. I wasn't looking forward to either of them leaving here. I wasn't used to being alone. At least I still had Meike.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is more of a filler. I'm sorry it's so short and it's been a few days. I tried making it longer but I couldn't think of any ideas for this chapter. Sorry it took so long. I don't work until later tomorrow so i'll try and put another 2 chapters up :) Thanks for reading and thanks for subscribing/commenting!!