Status: Active for now

Underdog, Just Look at the Mess You Made

No One Does it Better

Jamie's POV

The sun was shining through my window, and I sat up in my comfy bed and stretched. The time read 8:33 am. I normally don't wake up this early, but my mind was racing with thoughts of the summer. I was spending it with the people I love, but most importantly I was spending it with my best friend, Josh. I got out of bed and took a quick shower. I got out and got dressed in a pair of black shorts and a blue v-neck. I slipped on my white Toms and went back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I began to blow dry my jet black hair. I also have blonde in my bangs and a little underneath. I've been dyeing it like this since I transferred to a school over seas. I was part of the exchange program. I straightened it quickly and quickly applied some eyeliner and mascara. I don't usually wear a lot of makeup anyways. I checked my hair one more time before smiling at myself and grabbing my phone and ipod off my dresser. My car was in the shop so I planned on walking to Josh's house. It was only 9:43 am and I knew Josh would still be asleep, but I didn't care. Max was probably over as well. I wasn't about to sit at my house all alone and wait for them to get up. The family I was staying with were gone again so I just walked out the door and locked it behind me. I arrived at the Franceschi household about 10 minutes later and knocked. Josh's mother answered the door and smiled wide.

"Well good morning, Jamie!" she said, happily.

"Good morning, mama." I said, stepping into their comfy home.

"The boys aren't awake yet, but you can go on up and get them. Would you like some breakfast?" she asked as I head for the stairs.

"If you don't mind. You know I love your cooking."

She smiled back at me and sauntered off to the kitchen. I skipped up the stairs and peeked into the guest bedroom first. Max was snoring loudly. I laughed and closed the door. I then tip-toed into Josh's room. He was curled into a ball with his body pillow I got him last year for Valentine's day as a joke. I lifted the covers and crawled into the bed and wrapped my arms around him. He rolled over and snuggled up to me. I couldn't help but burst into laughter. He groaned and pulled the covers over our heads.

"What time is it?" he asked, groggy.

His morning voice is so fucking cute.

"Bout 10 am." I said a little loud.

"Uuuuugggghghhhhh. Why are you here?!?" he asked, pulling me a little closer and resting his head on my stomach.

"Cause it's summer, Josh! You don't want to waste it by sleeping! Let's go on an adventure or something!" I said, playing with his hair.

"I'm so sleepy, Jamie." he whined.

"Your ma is making breakfast."

"I'm up." he said, sitting up on the bed. "Outta my way, bitch." he said crawling over me and ran to his bathroom.

I cracked up and stood to go wake Max. I crept into his room and pounced on him.

"Mornin' Max!" I shouted and shook him.

"Get the fuck off, Jamie." he threatened without moving.

"Mama's making breakfaaaaasstt." I sang to him.

He sat up almost as quickly as Josh, cept he didn't even say anything else to me. He just shot out of the room. I stood and walked downstairs to wait for the boys. Not two minutes later, they came running down the stairs fully dressed. Josh's mother was setting all the food out and my mouth watered. I was so hungry and she was literally the best cook.

"This is soooo goood" I said with my mouth full of food.

Josh hit me with his fork.

"Don't talk with your mouth fool, idiot."

"Hey!" I said and hit him with my fist.

"Children." Max called.

I threw my spoon at him, but I missed. He stuck his tongue out and I just shrugged and went back to eating.

"So what are we doing today?" Josh asked.

"I wanna go on an adventure." I said after I swallowed my food.

"Alright. I'll call the guys after we eat." Max said.

"Tell them to bring bitches." I said, shoveling more food into my mouth.

"You're such a lady." Josh told me while staring at my messy plate.

"You love me." I said with my mouth full again.

They both laughed and we finished eating. I grabbed my ipod and we headed out the door to meet the guys at our spot in town. From there we would probably go find something we could get into without getting into too much trouble, but with these boys around I hardly ever stayed out of trouble. They were a handful for sure, but they were my whole life. I walked between the two boys and listened to them mindlessly chat about our plans this summer. I was going home and the boys were coming with me so we could roadtrip around America.

I was happy, but at the same time I was torn to pieces inside because I was leaving behind the best people I know. I don't know if I can handle being without them.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a little slow right now, but things are gonna pick up.
And if I get anything wrong, just let me know. I'm going off what I know right now.
Comments are appreciated! Let me know if you guys like it so far :)