Status: Active for now

Underdog, Just Look at the Mess You Made

Alone is the Last Place I Wanted to Be

We got to our spot and I took off running as soon as I saw Matt standing by the entrance.

"MATTHEW BABY!" I shouted and jumped on him.

"JAMIE!!!" he shouted in return.

"DAN!" I heard Dan shout from beside us.

I let Matt go and turned to Dan who was looking around like he said nothing.

"Don't be mad cause your boyfriend wants my dick." I said with a wink.

He laughed and hugged me. I turned around when I heard a familiar voice shouting out something about boobs. It was Chris, and he was carrying a giant blow up turtle and shark. I laughed and ran to grab the turtle.

"YOU BROUGHT MY TURTLE." I said, taking it out of his hands.

Josh and Max walked up behind him and just stared.

"You're lucky I found him. He almost got ate by the lawnmower." Chris said.

I smiled at him then realized that his girlfriend wasn't here.

"Where the fuck is Ashley." I growled.

Everyone took a step back from me with a look of terror in their eyes. I hadn't seen her in 2 weeks. I was starting to miss my friend.

"She's sick. She said as soon as she gets better though, you guys have a date with the mall." Chris said.

I grinned at him and skipped off in the direction of the lake. Everyone chatted about graduating. Our graduation date was this Friday, and the after party was going to be huge. As we neared the water, I pulled off my shorts and tshirt, grabbed my blow up turtle and darted for the water.

"WAIT FOR ME JAMIE." I heard Josh call from behind me.

I stopped abruptly and turned just in time for Josh's body to collide with mine, knocking the breath out of me. We fell to the ground and started cracking up.

"Dammit, Jamie. Why'd you have to stop so suddenly?" he said in between breaths.

"You said to wait!" I said in my defense.

Josh stood and reached out his hand to pull me up. I grabbed my turtle once again and we headed for the water. It was cool, but it wasn't cold enough to scare me off. I took my time getting used to it, while Josh dove right in.

"Come on, Jamie! It's not even cold." he said, shaking his head like a dog.

"I'm getting used to it!" I replied, as the water stilled around my knees.

Josh came towards me and just stared at me.

"If you splash me, mother fucker, I will end you." I warned, waving a finger at him.

He just smiled a big goofy grin at me. His perfect teeth almost reflected in the light. His smile was my favorite thing about him.

"I'm not gonna splash you."

He crept towards me and before I knew it his arms were around me, and I was picked up out of the water.

"JOSHUA JAMES ALPHONCE FRANCESCHI. PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW." I shouted.

I could hear the boys laughing from the dock.

"Whatever you say, babygirl." Josh said with a maniacal laugh.

"WAIT NO!"

Too late. I was dropped into the cold water before I even had a chance to protest. I came up gasping for air and shivering. I narrowed my eyes at Josh, who just smiled sheepishly. I pushed through the water as fast as I could and jumped on Josh. He wrapped his arms around me and awwwed.

"Don't aww at me! I was trying to tackle you." I said, while pushing on his shoulders.

Josh laughed even harder and my feeble attempt at pushing him down.

"You're not very strong, Jamie. Hate to break it to ya." he said, tightening his grip around my waist.

I held my breath because I knew what he was about to do. He fell back into the water and took me with him. He finally came back up, still holding on to me.

"I hate you, Josh. PUT ME DOWN GENTLY." I said, thinking before I spoke.

He laughed and put me down in the knee deep water, but he didn't let go. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tight.

"Don't be mad at me, best friend." Josh said lightly and rocked me back and forth.

"I'm not mad. Friends don't get mad......they get even." I said and attempted to throw him down again, but he was too strong.

He lifted me up again and I squealed.

"What was that, Jamie Kathryn? You want me to throw you in the water again?" he threatened.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I yelled.

Josh laughed and set me down again.

"Now I'm taking your turtle." he said and chased after it.

I shook my head and headed towards our friends. Today was already turning out perfect.

I just hope the rest of the summer would be this great.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't really know how swimming works in the UK but we're just gonna pretend like I know what I'm talking about k?
And just a reminder: THIS IS FICTIONAL
:)