Untitled for the Moment

Chapter 07

The tour was going great. I made it half way it felt good. Joey asked to be removed from bus four. He got put on our bus. I finished up my interviews for the day and the tour was e throwing a prom for the crew. Tony didn’t ask me to go with him. But Joey asked and so did JP. I told Joey yes but no to JP. He understood and said he would see me there. I decided to wear my orange leopard dress with torn leggings and my combat boots. Joey came to the bus with roses and a corsage. I smiled at Joey and gave him a hug.

''Is Tony ok with this?'' Joey asked.

''Honestly I haven’t seen him all day he has probably been busy with interviews and stuff,'' I told Joey.

''Well maybe we will see him there,'' I nodded my head to Joey's response. Joey and I walked out of the bus together. I noticed he kept staring at me. We decided to cut through this alley way. I stopped in my tracks and almost wanted to cry. There was Tony with another girl. He had his pants down to his ankles and she was on her knees. Joey quickly pulled me away. I just held him tightly and cried into his shoulder. He kissed the top of my head and held me. Joey held my hand and walked the long way around. JP was out front talking to Dennis from Alesana. I waved at them as we headed towards them.

''Where is Tony, I thought he be your date,'' JP sarcastically said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

''I dont think it’s going to work out,'' I said with a smirk. JP threw me a weird look along with Dennis. We did our pictures and even had JP and Dennis in it. Joey could really bust a move on the floor. I felt slightly embarrassed because I couldn’t dance. I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me away from Joey. I turned to see Tony. I smiled at him and slightly pushed him away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me away to another room. I could smell alcohol heavily on his breath. Tony leaned in and kissed me. Then he proceeded to put his hand up my dress.

''Tony stop, I'm uncomfortable with this,'' I said pushing him away. Tony again grabbed me a bit harder and slammed me against the wall. He put his index finger against my lips.

''Don't scream, dont cry and dont tell anyone or else I'll have you kicked off the tour,'' Tony whispered in my ear. I just started to cry, Tony just smiled and wiped the tears from my face and shook his head. He locked the room we were in so no one would come in. Tony started kissing me then gently started nipping my neck. I took a deep breath in as I was ashamed, I couldn’t defend myself if I tried I'd lose my job.

''Take off your dress, and leggings.'' Tony demanded. I shook my head no.

''Do you want me to do it for you Ashleigh,’’?

''No Tony can you just stop please,'' I asked.

''Ashleigh no I want this right now,'' he pushed me against the wall. He unzipped my dress. I tried to make it towards the door. He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me back. Then took my dress off me and leggings. Tony just smiled and took off his pants. And shirt. I took a deep breath in as Tony started to kiss me again. I could feel him against me he was ready so to speak.

''Please I'm asking you dont do this, I know this isn’t you,'' he let out a slight laugh. He pushed me against the wall. I felt him inside of me. I felt so helpless and was so afraid to try to hurt me. Tony finished and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. I watched him put his clothes on and walk out. I quickly put my dress on and fixed my makeup. Joey approached me. I flashed him a smile and sat back at our table.

''Can I have a dance with you please?'' JP asked with his hand out. I nodded my head and gave him my hand, it was a slow dance. I couldn’t help but hold him tightly.

''Are you okay Ashleigh,'' he asked. I wanted to tell him but I didn’t know how he would react.

''Tony took advantage of me,'' I said. JP backed away for a second.

''What when?''

''Today when he took me away from Joey while in the back, I tried running he pulled my hair and pulled me back, I was scared to do anything else JP,'' JP put his arms around me and held me as we continued dancing. When the dance was over he walked me back to the table where Joey was. He smiled but he looked worried at the sometime. Eventually the party starts to wind down. Bus call was going to be soon. Joey, JP, and I started to head back to the bus in salience.

''Dont let Tony near me at all, '' I said looking down at the ground.

''Ok is it because of what we saw earlier,'' Joey asked.

''Yes that and another reason which I do not want to discuss with you just yet, I want to talk to everyone about it, just keep him away from me at all costs,''

''Ashleigh you have mine and JP's word,'' he said side hugging me. JP went on the before me to make sure the coast was clear. Then I went on to shower and change out of my dress. I had JP stand outside the bathroom. I came out all dressed and Joey brought my blanket in the back. JP sat on one side and Joey on the other. Mike walked into the back lounge and smiled at me. He took a seat on the other side of Joey. Mike looked at me awkwardly as I had my head lying on JP's shoulder. Then he walked in. Tony he flashed a smile.

''Joey could move over so I can sit next to Ashleigh,''

''Sorry no can do Tony,'' Joey said politely. Tony furrowed his brows.

''Excuse me she is my girlfriend, I want to sit next to her also JP I dont like the fact she has her head laying on you,'' JP gritted his teeth and balled his hands into a fist.

''JP just does it for him,'' Mike said.

''No she can have her head there,'' JP said. Tony got right up to his face. I backed towards Joey.

''You left her JP, she is mine now,'' Tony said. Mike just sat there looking at him.

''When a woman says no, it means no, but I dont think you got that concept, go ahead tell Mike, what you did to Ashleigh,''

''Whatever she told you are a lie,'' Mike got up and got Tony to go to the other side of the room.

''Ashleigh what did Tony do to you,’’ he asked.

''Mike. He...um...took advantage of me, he said if i told anyone he would get me kicked off the tour,''

''She is fucking lying I didn’t do shit to her,''

''Oh just like you didn’t have some skank ass bitch sucking your dick in the alley huh?'' Joey said. Mike looked at Tony and was staring into his eyes. He shook his head.

''If you want to press charges you can,'' Mike said.

''Mike you’re going to believe her over me, I'm one of your best friends,'' Tony said walking up to Mike and trying to give him bro hug. He walked away from Tony.