Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the wrong room

I woke up with Mike's screams telling me to wake up. He provably knew by now that I went to a club and got wasted as fuck. He went on and on about how I could have been raped by someone, or could have died and blah blah blah. I could only think about my killer headache and the cute guy I met yesterday. Was his name Jared? Maybe Joel? I don't remember, but he was really cute. Like hella cute.

Today tour would officially begin and I was pretty excited. Even thought it started with a few conflicts, I had great expectations about this tour. Obviously I wasn't looking forward to seeing my ex-boyfriend singing songs about how he broke hearts, and how he makes mistakes, but I wanted to see my brothers perform.

When I got out of bed it was already 4p.m which meant the show would start. The band I didn't meet yet, You Me At Six, opened the show. I kept selling merch until I heard Pierce The Veil's first song. I immediatly closed the merch booth and went backstage to see them. I literally knew all the lyrics, so I had a blast singing along with them. In the middle of their set, I went to the dressing room to find some water bottles for myself.

When I opened the door, I saw a boy changing his t-shirt, I froze and with my eyes wide I apologized. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry. I thought it was Pierce The Veil's dressing room! I didn't mean to!" I said making a fool of myself even more. I couldn't even look at the boy's face. He laughed "It's fine... Besides-- Wait.. Gwen?" When I looked up, I saw the cute boy from the club yesterday. It was Josh.
♠ ♠ ♠
so damn short!
comments?
xx