Status: uploading as much as I can

Headlines

the guy

After spending a whole day in my bunk, lying down, listening to music, and ignoring the world, I felt someone touching me, trying to call my attention. I pretended I was asleep. "Little Fuentes, I know you're not asleep." I heard Jaime say. I turned to face him. Jaime had this worried face, but hid it behind a smile. "I'm not in the mood to talk Jaime." I said. "C'mon Gwen! Don't let your brothers ruin this for you! We're on tour! We get to spend nights in different states, meet some cool people, eat some awesome food and party! Lighten up!" he said. I sighed.

Yes, I really did love tour for all the reasons Jaime said and much more. It was so exciting, and the parties were awesome. "I'll tell you what. We can go to this club tonight, since it's day off. No sibling drama. Just best friends business, what do you say?" I thought about saying no, but if I did, he would just insist more and more. So, I said yes. "Great, we leave in 30." and left before I could protest.

30 minutes for a girl to get ready? Like that's enough time... But I did get ready in 27 minutes. I was wearing a short aqua blue dress with some nude heels. I decided not to over do makeup, since I didn't want to impress anybody. As I stepped out of the bathroom where I was changing, Mike looked at me and said "Where you're going? Concert's only tommorow." I rolled my eyes "I know, but I'm going out with Jaime. Bye." and left the bus. I saw Jaime inside a car waiting for me. I entered and he said "Wow Gwen! How did Mike let you leave wearing this?" I laughed "I didn't give him time to complain, I just left." he laughed and said "Smart girl" and he started driving.

It took about 10 minutes to get to the club. It seemed pretty new, and very popular. As we entered Jaime said "So, there are some friends of mine in here, I'm going to try to find them, meanwhile can you grab a drink for me?" I nodded and we both parted our ways. I headed to the bar and when I was about to order my drink, I remembered I wasn't in SD, where I could drink ilegally with my brothers, I was in Oklahoma and the bar tender didn't know me, which meant no drinks for me.

I sighed and as I was about to leave, a guy came beside me and asked for 2 drinks. "No alcohol tonight?" he said to me. I heard this very strong british accent coming from him, but you never know, Alex made a pretty good british accent when he was drunk. Well he's british. Anyways. "Yeah, I'm driving." I said. Well, it was a lie. Does it matter that I'm 18 or 25? He's just a guy at a bar. Well, a very attractive guy I must say. "Nonsense, have a drink." he handled his second drink to me.

And we started talking and talking, and drinking and drinking, and when I noticed I was having my tenth drink, and I was complety wasted. Jaime showed up from nowhere and picked me up. He said a few words to Josh, which was the boy I was talking to, and took me to the car, where we headed to the bus. He placed me in my bunk, and I slept like a baby. A very drunk one.
♠ ♠ ♠
hiii thereee...
just an update for yooou..
comments?
xx