Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 33 - Slight smut warning

I woke up a bed that wasn’t mine, to sheets that didn’t smell like mine, and a very nice feeling spreading through my body. It took me a minute to understand what was going on but when I figured out what was making me feel so good so early in the morning, my lips curled up at the corners.
“Shit, good morning to you too,” my voice was thick was sleep but clearly that wasn’t going to last long. Alex giggled around my cock, the quickly hardening flesh between his lips. I moaned lightly, threading my fingers through his hair, tugging gently. Alex moaned, the vibrations from his throat sending shock waves rolling through my body, his sparkling eyes telling me he knew exactly what he was doing to me.
That little sneak.
Alex slithered up my body, with not a care for what was just in his mouth, and kissed me directly on the lips, a silky sweep of tongue over my bottom lip, hips doing a hot dirty grind down. I whimpered into his mouth and he moaned into mine, Alex’s fingers winding into my black locks, gripping, pulling. A light shock of pain tingled through my scalp but I couldn’t care. In fact, I might have enjoyed it a little bit, my hands gripping his hipbones a little tighter. Our bodies rolled and rubbed together, skin sliding against skin, sweat slicking our bodies, making the hot slide even better than it was before, our sex cries getting louder and increasing in pitch. I released one of his hips and pressed two fingers to his lips, Alex accepting the digits without question. He rocked above me, eyes closed as his tongue swirled around my fingers, sucking like my cock was still in his mouth, saliva coating them liberally. Reluctantly, I pulled my fingers away from his lips, sliding my hand down the curve of his back, to the little pucker I knew had been well loved the night before. Alex whined, pushing back on my hand as I teasingly circled his entrance.
“Fucking, get in there Jack, fuck,” he swore, assailing my neck with searing, open mouthed kisses up and down my neck, restaining my neck purple. I grinned and pushed the tip of my finger in, drawing it in and out slowly, driving Alex insane judging by the way he kept trying to fuck himself back on my hand. I finally thrust both fingers inside, immediately pressing into that one special place inside him that drove him wild. Alex’s eyes opened wide, immediately keening, back bowing.
“Mmm, that good baby?” You could only describe my voice as a bedroom voice, throaty, deep seduction, enough to make Alex immediately want whatever I was willing to give him. “Think I can make you come, just from this, from my fingers deep inside your tight little ass, hmm?” I curled my fingers flicking them against that spongy spot inside and Alex’s eyes rolled back into his head.
“Yes, yes, yes, fucking yes, baby, just give it to me, I wanna, I need to come,” he begged, fingers digging into my shoulders, muscles clenching around my fingers. I bit my lip, imagining it was my cock inside him instead but continuing to finger Alex open. I watched Alex fall apart above me, lost in pleasure, his lips drop into an O shape as he cried out my name, felt his nails pierce my skin, the hot come painting my chest.
As Alex came down from his high, I gently rolled him onto his back to admire him for the millionth time in the early morning sunrise. His hair was in complete disarray, his eyes were slightly unfocused and his body seemed boneless from pure pleasure running rampant through his body. When he was finally able to look at me straight on, I smiled adoringly down at him and kissed him sweetly. Our lips worked together, a slow paced symphony, cool wet swipes of tongue, a flash of teeth, distracting Alex from my hands that were gripping his wrists and pulling them above his head.
“Ready for round two?”
------------------------------
Alex was in the shower when they called. My phone vibrated rather annoyingly on the nightstand and I had to roll over and avoid the wet spot to be able to answer it.
“’Lo?”
“Daddy!” “Daddy!” “Good morning!”
My mother’s voice was strong over the three little voices. “Good morning sunshine, the phone’s on speaker.”
“Good morning guys, how you doin at Grandma Barakat’s?” I sat up straight, grinning on the phone. Just hearing the kids’ voices made me so happy.
“Good! Grandpa gave us French Toast and bacon for breakfast!” Sassy piped up from what sounded like far away.
“Ouch, jeez, Dad, the most you gave us was a bowl of dry cereal and we were grateful,” I pretended to be wounded.
My mother asked how we were and updated me on the kid’s behaviour, prompting a variety of protestations, making the both of us laugh.
“So, when are you going to ask Alex to marry you?” she teased, giving not a single care to the three children that were sitting right beside her.
“Uh….” I stammered, scrambling for words. Sure, I had thought about asking Alex to marry me but I just.. Didn’t know yet. I told her so and she accepted my answer, changing the subject because I warned her that Alex would be getting out of the shower in a minute or two and not to say a word about marriage in his presence. We spoke for a few more minutes, Alex coming out stark naked after a couple of minutes, rubbing a towel through his hair. After we had hung up, I kissed Alex again, whispering a sweet ‘I love you’ before triapsing to the bathroom to take my own shower.
------------------
I came out, fully dressed, running my fingers through my wet hair and spotted a shirtless Alex Gaskarth leaning against the railing on our balcony. My feet took me across the room, my fingers finding their way to his hips, gripping them and pulling him back against my chest. Alex gave a start but relaxed into my body when he realized that it was me and not some crazy kidnapper. Our bodies swayed a little from side to side as we stood there, watching the lighthouse on the cliff get bombarded by ocean spray and the sea grass waving happily on the cliff that our room overlooked. I pulled back and placed a kiss against the big scar across his shoulder blade before speaking.
“So, what do you want to do today, ‘Lex?”
He hummed deep in his throat, trying to think of an activity we could do. “I’m sure there must be something in the activities book we were given when we checked in,” he said, extracting himself from my arms and walking inside, out of the fresh ocean air. I took one last look at the ocean and inhaled deeply before following him. Alex was sprawled on the couch, flipping through a laminated book, before pointing at something.
“There, let’s go there, the botanical gardens,” he suggested, peering at the pictures of the beautiful grounds.
I glanced out the window, seeing the sky was a gray, cloudy day. “What if it rains?”
“I’m sure they provide umbrellas. Please, Jacky?” he pouted up at me and the moment I looked into his eyes, I knew I was sold.
------------------
As it turns out, the gardens did provide umbrellas in the case of rain and rain it did. It was a gentle shower, a light, merry rain that was just enough to wet the ground and dampen our clothes.
Which was why we took refuge in a small shack, hidden under the cover of huge, ancient trees that was built specifically for that purpose. Alex was cuddled up against my side, the smell of wet wood and pine needles clinging to his hair as we watched the waves crash and surge against the rocky cliffs.
Everything was peaceful and I wished we could stay like that every day. The way Alex’s fingers squeezed in mine let me know he was feeling the exact same way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I always write these when I'm half asleep jfc.
I hope you liked it? :3
-VivaciousVanity