Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 36

“Shit, I hope this works,” I swore under my breath, dumping the pile of now useless pile of paper into the trash. Recently, I had been spending all my time trying to figure out ways to ask Alex to marry me and once I came up with an appropriate way to ask him, I had been working tirelessly to pull it off. This including going to stores of every kind while on my lunch break, picking the kids up from daycare a little early and bribing them with ice cream so they wouldn’t tell Alex what I bought, and writing.
Lots and lots of writing.
I wanted it to be perfect, I really did. There was no one who deserved perfection like Alex did and I wanted to tell him that. To be able to set up the entire surprise on time for Alex, I had persuaded Kris and Zack (who were, thankfully, keeping their kind of relationship away from our children) to take Alex and the kids to the aquarium that Alex and I had found on our getaway weekend.
When Alex gets home tonight, boy, is he in for a surprise.
I’m so fucking nervous, it’s almost funny.
♠ ♠ ♠
AUGH I'M SO EXCITED FOR THIS NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!
PRE WRITTEN KIND OF BUT I KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AND MAYBE I'LL MAKE YOU WAIT BWAHAHAHAHA HAVE FUN WITH FILLER
-VivaciousVanity
PS. I started my kinks! :) Have fun with that ya nasties!