Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 40 - Warning: There will be smut.

Goddamit. There he was again, doing that, that… That thing!
Alex was laying on the bed next to me, curled up around a pillow, the latest band magazine in his hands. The distracting part of it was that he kept nibbling on his lip, suck his lip into his mouth, run the tip of his tongue over the worried flesh, and repeat the process.
I guess it didn’t help that he was laying in bed, almost naked, skin that was acquiring a golden glow contrasting with the snowy white sheets. He had already gotten into the habit of twisting his engagement ring around his finger subconciously and fuck, I hate my soon to be husband for being so fucking fuckable.
Fuck fuck fuck fuck.
I shifted, grinding down slightly into the mattress, my eyes locked on his oblivious form. Arousal was spreading through my body like wild fire, burning all my self control to a burnt, blackened, wreck on the floor.
“Jack, if you don’t stop fucking eye raping me, I swear, I’m going to tie you to the bed and ride your cock until you can’t get it up again for the next month.”
Well, not so oblivious then. My cock twitched in my boxers at the thought and I smirked, knocking the magazine out of his hands and straddled his hips. Alex blinked up at me then glared, unhappy that he had lost the page he was on.
“He-“ Without even giving him the chance to say a word, I swooped down and pressed my lips against his, swallowing any objections he may have made, pushing our hips together. My tongue was urgent, insistent against his, my cock straining against the thin fabric of my boxers. There was nothing loving and chaste about this kiss, it was passion, it was lust, it ran the gamut of every raw emotion I had every experienced in this state. It was absolutely perfect.
When I pulled away, Alex was laying there, panting. Light sweat stuck his hair to his forehead, his lips slicked with our spit, hot puffs escaping his bruised lips. A lovely pink blush painted his cheekbones and I sat back to just admire the way his skin stretched over his collarbones when he breathed, the way he was licking his lips again.
“How about I just tie you to the bed and fuck you into tomorrow morning, baby?” I purred, Alex’s eyes widening. His fingernails dug into my hip and I winced slightly, the dig sharper than I’m sure he intended. The air was tense for a split second but I got my answer when Alex whimpered and pressed his dick into my ass, nodding his eagerness.
“Fuck yeah, Jack.”
I practically purred in my throat, scrambling off the bed to scamper to the closet. By the time I returned, two very replaceable ties in hand, Alex’s fingers were already wrapped around something: One around his dick, stroking light, teasing, the other around the metal bars of the headboard.
And shit, I’ve said it a million times, but I’ll fucking say it again: Alex is fucking beautiful.
“There you are. I started to think you weren’t going to come back and I’d have to finish off the job you started by myself.”
The taunting voice made me growl in play, my body launching itself across the room unbidden. Alex laughed quietly so as not to awaken the children in the rooms nearby as I hungrily pulled his hands together, up above his head. Our lips clashed and my tongue worked it’s way back into Alex’s mouth, tasting him desperately, my fingers working to get the ties around his wrists. I was forced away from his willing lips to secure the strips of fabric around his slender wrists and I eyed him cautiously as I tightened the bonds.
“Is that okay?” Alex yanked on the ties gently, mockingly mulling it over but it scared me nonetheless. “I mean, I can take them off, we don’t have to do this-“
“Jack, seriously, stop thinking so hard and fuck me so hard I can’t sit down properly tomorrow,” Alex interrupted me, snappy tone reminding me that there were things at stake that were kind of higher up on his priority list than bruised wrists.
My smile returned.
“As you wish, my darling,” I purred, leaning forward to suck a hickey onto his collarbone. Alex writhed underneath me as I took my sweet time, pressing hot paths of little kisses down his body, lapping at his perky nipple, felt it harden under my tongue. He was a mess by the time my lips wrapped around the head of his dick, bucking his hips up with a strangled whine, burying his face into his arm.
Fuck,” he exhaled. Alex’s body strained against the bonds uselessly, hands curling and uncurling in an attempt to escape. He was gasping, biting his lip in an attempt to quiet himself, cheeks pink, eyes shut tight. I mentally laughed to myself, ignoring the prickle of arousal that shot through my groin, taking him in deeper. This was so much more fun because I knew Alex loved to touch.
Pulling off, I placed a gentle kiss to Alex’s hip before rifling through the bedside table for the new bottle of lube we had just bought to replace that godforsaken lotion I had managed to ‘lose’. Quickly, impatiently, I fingered Alex open, swallowing all his moans as we made out. Maybe Alex was a little more impatient than I was because he stopped me at two fingers.
“Shit, Jacky, fuck, just get in me,” Alex pleaded, hips rolling down onto my hand, eyes blown wide. I smirked and brushed my fingers up against his prostate then pushing in hard, watching as his eyes rolled back into his head. My fingers fell out of Alex slowly, a slick sound the only thing interrupting the heat saturated atmosphere of the room. Alex whined a little at the feeling of being empty and my smile grew even more malicious.
My hands blindly grasped the bottle of lube and opened it, filling one palm with the clear substance as I kept my eyes on Alex’s. His eyes tracked the movement of my hands as I slowly jerked my dick to cover it. To distract him, I leaned forward and let my lips attach to his throat, receiving a moan in return.
“Tell me what you want, baby,” I murmured against his skin, wiping my hand free of lube onto the sheets, letting the head bump against his entrance. Alex took in a sharp gasp before he whimpered out a, “Wh-What?”
I straightened, a rush of pride and pleasure running through me to see Alex whine so needily, to see his fingers strain to map out my shoulders, my chest like they normally did during sex, to see his hips grind up to nothing.
“Tell me what you want, ‘Lex.” My voice was heavy, dark with lust and gauging how Alex purred, tongue tracing his lips, he liked it a lot. I gripped his hip in one hand before continuing. “Tell me every single dirty thought that pretty little head wants me to do.” Subconciously, I licked my own lips, the tension filled heat between us practically baking me. “Put that filthy mouth I know you have to good use.”
Alex smirked up at me, biting his full lip and batting his eyelashes at me coyly. “I want you to fuck me, Jacky.” He paused for a second before continuing.
“I want your big cock inside me, filling me up so good, baby, love it when you know all the right places inside me to hit. God, love it when you fuck me so fucking hard, love it when you come inside me, fuck, baby, I want you to do that,” Alex breathed, legs wrapping around my waist eagerly, encouraging me to just go. “Want to see your body over mine, makes me feel so lucky that I get to be the one that sees you when you come, especially when it’s all over me-”
That did it, before I knew what was going on, I was lined up and I pushed in, hearing Alex’s appreciative moan rip from his throat. Fuck he was tight. Shit, I had to shut my eyes as hard as I could so I wouldn’t come right then and there, fingers grasping the metal bars of the headboard and squeezing.
“L-Love it wh-when you’re all the way in-inside,” Alex gasped and gulped, trying to catch his breath while I tried to chase mine which was so hard with him breathing right in my ear. “I c-can squeeze around y-your dick and f-feeel ev-very inch inside m-mee, ohfuckfuckfuckgoalreadyfuck, shit, Jacky.”
I blamed Alex’s dirty talk for the way I barely held on and I could feel the impending orgasm singing on my skin, radiating everywhere. But I kept it up, gripping the cool metal and tangling Alex’s fingers with mine as my eyes bored down into his, maintaining the eye contact. My hips were the only thing that was moving in the room, alternating between grinding into Alex’s prostate and delivering sharp, hard thrusts into his body. Every thought was wiped from my mind, the only thing consuming my mind was Alex, how he looked, sweat slicked skin, how he felt, hotewettight, how he smelled, everything.
“Fuck, gonna come, ‘Lexy, gonna-“ My hips stuttered and I growled, my lips, tongue and teeth, all over Alex’s throat, marking him as mineminemine as I came. Alex whimpered wordlessly, body clenching around my dick that was still buried deep in his ass and I got the hint. Grasping his erection, I slowly started to pump him, placing my lips near his ear.
“C’mon baby, gonna come for me? Gonna come for me so hard?” I cooed into his ear, feeling his body tense against mine, dimly noting that he was more than likely closer to the edge than he had let on. “God, you took it so good, ‘Lex, took all my white, hot come just like a good boy. How does it feel, baby?” I nipped at his ear and Alex squeaked, a quake running through his body. “Does it feel hot in there, feel so good being filled up? Bet it does baby, bet you love being my little cumslut, bet you’d gag for it any day of the week-“ My very naughty tirade was interrupting by the intense moan of pleasure that Alex let out, my lips hastily covering his before the kids could find out what we were doing.
Once he had recovered, I had already gotten him untied, cleaned up and was currently kissing his red wrists when he turned to me.
“Words are like a fucking weapon,” he told me, quite seriously. I laughed at him and kissed him gently.
“That they are, Lex, that they are. And I plan on using them quite often now that I know you’re into that kind of thing,” I winked at him teasingly and he blushed crimson.
“You-You don’t think it’s weird or anything?” Alex stuttered, looking down, eyes fixed on the folds of white sheets beneath us. I let out a low chuckle, kissing him on the forehead before replying.
“Babe, you’re Alex Gaskarth, everything about you is weird.” My fingers tilted his chin up to mine and I kissed him, softly, sweetly, with no intent to corrupt him any more than I already had. “But in the most perfect way. And besides.” He looked up at me, eyes crinkling up at the corners when he saw that I was smiling too. “I kind of liked it. So we’re definitely going to do that again. Or any other dirty kinky thing that you might want to do.” I nudged his nose with mine, rubbing them together softly. “Just tell me, okay? And I’ll try to make it happen.”
Alex’s hands fluttered to my chest and his eyes slipped closed.
“Okay,” he breathed.
Silence.
"Jack?"
"Yeah, love?"
"You know tomorrow's Owen's birthday party right?"
Well, shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow idk that was rly hot o.o
I hope you drowned in a pool of sexual frustration.
Also, it's really hot where I am right now so I'm just going to melt into a puddle of teenage girl.
I tried uploading this this morning but I guess it didn't go through D:
Comments are loved?
-VivaciousVanity