Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 41

The next morning, both Alex and I woke up to the sound of happy screaming. Next to me, Alex smiled into his pillow. His hair flopped across his forehead and kind of into his eyes but the corners of his mouth were turned up and his eyes were crinkled.
There was screaming up and down the hall, doors slamming, more screaming.
Owen must have found the trail of dinosaur paper cut outs Alex and I had left all around the house before we went to roll around in bed last night.
Laughter puffed out from between Alex’s lips and I laughed too, my hand searching for his under the pristine white sheets. As soon as I found it, I drew his hand up to my lips and kissed the back of it, smiling gently.
“Love you Alex,” His eyes shone at me, sparkling brown. It was like no truer words could ever be spoken, the vibrations humming and singing in my chest, making my heart swell almost painfully.
“I love you too, Jacky.” Alex leaned over and kissed me, a gentle brush of our lips. His fingers tightened in mine and he shifted, the sheets sliding over skin, a hush. He pulled his naked body over mine, looping our legs together, smoothing his palms over my chest. My fingers wound their way around his wrists, holding him there and our eyes connected. The moment was so slow, so soft, innocent, pure, I never wanted it to break.
But of course, Alex had other plans.
He leaned back down, slotting our lips back together, smirking. We made out sweetly, languid brushes of tongue, our slowly hardening arousals rubbing together. Alex circled his hips, whimpering and with every good push down, I met him with a push up, my eyes rolling back into my head. My hand had just slipped between us to grip Alex when our door banged open and in came the three little banshees, still screaming their little heads off.
“Ew! Butts!” Missy yelped.
Panicked, we yanked ourselves quickly apart, Alex rolling off of me and pulling our sheets up to his throat. The three kids were standing stock still in the doorway, each with an appropriate look of disgust on their faces; Sassy had even covered her eyes with her two little fists.
“Are you covered up?” She asked us, peeking between her fingers. I laughed at the kids lightly and they relaxed, grinning back at us.
“Yeah, I am.”
Alex shifted under the sheets, clearly trying to disguise the fact that his dick was standing at attention. Once he was satisfied he was decent, he nodded at the kids.
“All covered up, Sass Master,” he grinned. Alex opened his arms and gestured for the children to join us on the bed and they scrambled up, Owen placing a very over excited Princess Di on the bed before clambering on himself. The four little bodies snuggled up between us, slotting themselves in wherever they could find a spot.
Once we were all situated, Alex made sure to scoop Owen up into his arms and give him a big, sloppy kiss on the cheek.
“Happy Birthday, big guy!” Alex squeezed the poor child closer, the two blonds laughing and snorting. “Six years old, d’ya need a walker yet?”
“Thanks, Dad, but no.” Owen grinned up at the pair of us and I could help ruffling his hair affectionately.
“Happy birthday buddy, six years is a long time to be fighting those dinosaurs.”
“Thanks… Dad?”
I blinked at him, unsure if I had heard him correctly. Owen’s expression became wary, cautious.
“That’s.. That’s what I call you.. Right?” He looked up me, from me to Alex and back again. The poor kid started looking anxious and rushed on. “You’re getting married to my Dad so I have to call you Dad too now. Right?”
Bless his little heart.
Wordlessly, I held out an arm to him and Owen eyed me before crawling into my arms, snuggling up with me. He looked up at me expectantly and I kissed the top of his head.
I knew that this day would come but Alex and I had never… talked about it. We knew that the kids couldn’t keep calling us Jack or Alex forever but now that the subject had been brought up, we couldn’t avoid it anymore and to be truthful, I was a little overwhelmed.
“O, you can call me whatever you want,” I told him seriously. “I’m not going to make you call me anything, even if I’m married to your Dad, okay?” He nodded quickly, blonde bangs fluffing over his forehead and he tucked himself closer into my side.
I looked up at Alex, smiling, just in time to see hm wipe at his eye hurriedly before tugging two giggling girls into his lap.
“Same goes for me, little girls.” Alex squeezed my daughters close to his side, pretending to be a monster for a moment and nipping at their ears, setting off a tidal wave of laughter. “You’re all our kids now, we’re a family and we’re not going to make you do anything you’re not comfortable with. ‘Kay?”
The children all looked at each other and then at us, eyes wide. I could practically hear them thinking and feel their confusion emanating in waves off of them. Sassy, the ever perky one, was the first to recover and piped up.
“So I call Daddy Daddy and Alex… Dad? Papa?” She cocked her hair at us, black hair fluffing around her face as she leaned back against Alex’s shoulder.
A grin broke out on my fiancee’s face. “Dad works just fine, honey.”
“Me too? I can call you that too, right?” Missy wrapped her little arms around his neck, pulling herself up, puckering her lips for a kiss.
“Of course, princess,” Alex laughed, giving her a quick peck. “Now get out of here, you little animals! Don’t you have a birthday party to get dressed for?”
“Oh yeah!” Owen cheered, sliding off the sheets, nearly dragging Alex and mine’s cover off of us, our fingers scrabbling in the cotton to keep us decent. The girls quickly followed, their little feet pattering down the hardwood hallways. Children now absent, I rolled over, gripping Alex’s jaw and pulled him towards me, kissing him before he could protest. At first, Alex had made a sound of shock but melted into my touch once he realized what was happening.
A few moments later, Alex pulled away from my lips with a wet sound, panting, lips and cheeks pink.
“What was that for?” he breathed against my lips, reclaiming his place on top of me from earlier that he had lost when the kids walked in. I thumbed his cheeks, admiring how his hair fell into his beautiful eyes and gently, kissed the corner of his mouth.
“Nothing. I just think you’re beautiful beyond reason and I love you is all.”
His eyes lit up and Alex slid off the bed, elegant muscles rippling smooth.
And I won’t lie, I very unashamedly checked out his cute, bare ass as he strutted – yes, strutted, the little bastard knew I was watching – across the room to the door. He closed it quietly, slowly and then he turned back around, an evil little smile baring his pearly whites.
“Now. Where were we?”
Alex slunk towards the bed, tanned skin glowing in the pale, early morning sunshine. Every movement seemed exaggerated, the swing of his hips, the flicks of his beautiful eyes from my slowly hardening dick to my eyes.
He’s so fucking sexy.
“Huh?” Alex cocked his head at me and I repeated what I had apparently said aloud, smirking. He grinned at me and pounced on the bed, settling between my legs, making his intentions completely clear.
“Got time for a quickie?”
“Oh dear god.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Guess who? Me! Did you miss me?
I know aziza666 did.
I missed you guys, I missed writing and hearing your comments so yay I'm back and I've got ideas and I might do a sequel? How do you guys feel about that? I don't think it'll be even half as long but it'll be a good'un.
Comments are loved :)
-VivaciousVanity