Status: Complete :)

Kiss Me Tenderly

Chapter 44 - Warning: There will be smut.

Silence.

Big brown eyes wide at the sight of the polished wooden floors, the braided rugs spread across the smooth wood, turned to me in wonderment. The hush of waves just outside the flat was soothing, the cool waves of air from the open window that twisted and twirled the sheer curtains. I knew that just the door just out of sight would lead to a beautifully furnished bedroom, more ocean blue and sandy white and sprinkled with rose petals because I’m cheesy like that.

“You did this? All of this?” Alex’s voice was a squeak, his eyes like a deer in the headlights. My face burns in the fuzzy feeling of nervous ohgodwhatifhedoesn’tlikeit was I nodded, tossing aside our carry on bags to the side, the flump on the overstuffed couch louder than it really was. Alex’s eyes burned into mine as he strode across the floor, quick, purposeful, threw his arms around my neck and yanked me in for a kiss. Our lips were crushed together, Alex’s hand strong on the back of my neck as he stretched up on his tip toes to kiss me, our chest pressed so hard against one another that I could feel waves of heat bleeding through his shirt.

The cool of his wedding band was pressed flush against my neck, the little reminder that we were finally married, that he was mine, made me smile into the kiss, made my arm encircle his waist, cinch him tightly against my body. God, he’s all mine. I guess I must have mumbled as such against his lips because he pulled away, pink dusting his tan skin, eyelashes casting little shadows across his cheekbones, eyes lowered like a bride on her wedding night.

“I’m yours, huh?” Alex whispered, eyes darting up to meet mine and try all he might to look innocent and virginal, his hooded eyes told me otherwise. He licked his lips, smirking when my eyes were glued to the path of the pink muscle and stepped one small step back.

“Then take me.” The whisper twisted all the clever words in my mouth to coax him back into my arms into mush, threw them straight out the window and into the clear waters underneath. I reached for him and Alex met me halfway, pulling me towards him until we were pressed together, our lips moving against one another like we were too eager and this, just this, right now, was not enough.

Again, Alex was the first to break away, panting, lips already getting bruised from the force of our kissing, pupils blown so wide I swear I could drown myself in the black. I couldn’t help myself, I ducked down, and in one motion, had Alex cradled in my arms, his feather light weight safe against my chest. He squeaked a very unmanly squeak and hit my shoulder.

“Warn me next time, jerk!” Alex pouted then grinned, nudged our noses together, kissing me tenderly. He pressed his tongue against my lips, eagerly licking his way into my mouth, hands tight against the sides of my face and I let him, let him kiss me stupid as I blindly walked, trying to avoid walking us into a wall on my quest for the bedroom. Alex laughed against my lips whenever we bumped against something and I cringed when I heard something rattle when we bumped up against a wall.

Somehow we made it to the bedroom and I nuzzled his cheek one last time before shifting him to lay him gently on his back on the bed. The snowy white sheets ballooned around him, the red rose petals I had requested be sprinkled across the downy softness standing out stark, haloing Alex’s brilliantly smiling face. His expression softened as he reached up to cup my face, draw me in for a sweet kiss. We made out gently, my fingers tightening in the sheets every so often as I resisted the urge to push this any faster. I just wanted this moment, this little sliver of time that was just for us, no kids, no schedules, no due dates, just us two, to last.

Alex’s fingers twined in my hair, a light tug signaling that we should get this show on the road before he fell asleep. He had slept on my shoulder for the majority of the twenty hour flight but the constant bumping of the plane and just the journey itself had tired himself out and I could tell he was eager to consummate what was finally ours. I pulled back, a fond smile on my lips, nudging his nose with mine.

No words were really spoken except through the language of our bodies just moving in tandem with each other. My fingers were equal parts swift and slow in undressing him, the clothes falling quietly to the floor like snowflakes on a window pane, my entire attention focused on how intensely Alex was staring at me. His eyes burned love, longing, the agony of our skin so close but so far, not close enough, as his fingers slid over my shoulders, skimming down my chest, touching. Once his skin was bare to the air, he started to undress me, fingers deft on the buttons, sliding, shoving fabric away, unbuckling my buckle, unzipping. I blindly tried to help, kicking, wiggling, just so lost in where my fingers seemed welded to his waist, where his eyes had me anchored to him, lost in the black hole.

I grabbed his left hand, brought it up to my eyes, brought his silvery band level withmy lips. Anchoring his eyes with mine, I pressed a small kiss to it. A kiss, a raindrop, fell in the middle of his palm. A slight nip to the inside of his wrist. Kisses up his arm, sucking hard on his collarbone, desperate to put more marks all over to him. Then lips to lips, kisses, warring tongues, making our blood boil in the most beautiful of ways, making something deep inside us snap.

Our skin slid over each other, warm with blood rising to the surface, burning, buzzing with need. Our foreheads were set together and we weren’t even kissing, not talking, just breathing, just enjoying each other’s space. Wordlessly, Alex’s leg hitched up over my hip, pulling me closer, urging the arousal that was heavy between my legs closer to his. His lips were parted slightly, hot puffs of air washing across my face, his chin tilting ever so slightly up to receive a kiss.

My own lips curled up at the corner, indulging him with a brief kiss before leaning over, and pulling one of the bedside drawers open. As per my request, they had placed a bottle of lube in either of the drawers so there would always be one within easy reach of the bed. Alex shifted under me, struggling to get up on his hands and knees so I could finger him open but I stopped him.

“Don’t.” His eyes questioned me, soft bangs falling across his forehead, giving him the illusion of innocence. I clarified. “I want to see you.” His eyes softened, lips curling up at the corners.

I leaned forward, dropping a kiss at the hollow of his throat, feeling the movement of his throat as he swallowed. The cap of the lube opened, as quietly as I could make it.

“I want to see you come apart for me.” My lips met a nipple, worrying the flesh gently between my teeth; his breathing sped up, light and quick in the still night air. Blindly, I poured a bit of the lube on my fingers, slicking them.

“I want to make you come so hard, you forget who you are.” Teeth scraped across skin, down, down, down, Alex letting out the sweetest noise, high in his throat, arching his chest for more. My fingers nudged, slippery, against his perineum, eliciting a slight keen from between his gritted teeth.

“Forget everything except me.” I let my tongue flicker out, taste the tang of salt already sheening his tummy. The sheets rustled and I knew that Alex’s fingers were twisting tight in it, no doubt turning his knuckles white.

“And how good I make you feel.” Alex’s breath hitched in his throat as I slowly circled the head of his cock, dipping my tongue into the little pool of pre come, letting the taste spread on my tongue. I allowed the head to slip into my mouth, sucking gently, reveling in how he moaned, thrashed as I slipped a finger in, sliding it all the way home in one.

It was slow, tonight, slower than usual. I drank in his moans, his cries of certain pleasure as I sucked his cock down my throat, working fingers inside him. Alex didn’t beg, didn’t plead, didn’t say one word, just urged me on with moans, wordless cries soaked in pleasure, his leg wrapped around my waist tightening reflexively whenever I’d just tease around that spot that got him going. I couldn’t keep my eyes off him, he was just so beautiful. I watched him shake, watched his eyelashes flutter, a pink blush rise to his cheeks. I soaked in how his tongue touched his lips, wetting, the shine from the saliva catching the moon beams, enticing me to have a taste, just a little one.

“Jack, Jack, stop please, I’m ready, ready now, please just fucking put your dick in me now,” Alex pled, hair sticking to his forehead, eyes dark with wantwantwant, shallow breaths. Something urged me forewards, forced me to claim his lips in an unforgiving kiss, tongue forcing in. Alex whimpered into my mouth as I slid my fingers out of him, his own sliding into my hair, curling and giving it a tug, trying to pull me closer and closer, his urgency leaving me breathless.

I pulled back, laughing at the pout Alex was sporting. “Patience, Mr. Barakat,” I teased, kissing the tip of his nose. Carefully, slowly, teasingly, I coated my palm with lube, stroked myself slick, a smirk touching my lips as Alex hungrily tracked the movements of my hand. I brushed our lips together, nudging the head of my cock right where I knew he would swallow me whole, drag me in and never let go, reveling in the hot gasp he let out. “Don’t you know that good things come to those who wait?”

Alex’s eyes narrowed almost dangerously at me but they rolled back into his skull, his chest arching up, muscles straining as I slowly pressed into him. A strangled yell ripped from his throat, fingers dug into my shoulders as he hung on for dear life, his body swallowing me up. My head dropped to his shoulder, nestling in the space between his shoulder and neck as I groaned, Alex gripping me in the most beautiful way.

“Fuck,” I breathed, my lips finding that spot just underneath his jaw he absolutely loved to have abused, sucking hard.

Jack!” Alex whined, throwing his head further into the pillows. I smiled against his skin.

Our skin slid tackysweet across each other as we moved together, Alex’s hips arching up to meet mine. My fingers found his, twined them together, pressed them into the pillow above his head, forearms aligned, every part of us pressed close. I pressed our foreheads together, nose to nose, just staring into my husband’s eyes as I made love to him. Our moans mingled in the air, Alex crying out sharply whenever I would hit his prostate and I silently thanked my lucky stars that I had thought ahead to get a flat that was away from all the others. The sound of our lovemaking was sweet, our bodies moving lush against the other, perfect in a way I had only experienced once before.

I could tell Alex was feeling the same way, his expression so open and beautiful. God, his eyes, so wide, so loving, innocent, lusty. He looked so trusting and sweet like this. I would never get tired of telling him he was beautiful, would never get tired of loving him exactly like this. I wanted forever with him and now I have it, the proof of it solidified in two circular pieces of metal we wore on our fingers.

“Love you so much, baby, God, I love you,” I murmured, words blurring together as I fucked into him faster, my body screaming for release, hurtling towards that edge that promised release. Alex moaned in agreement, eyelids fluttering, fingers digging into the backs of my hand.

And then we were flying, dropping through empty space, forgetting everything except how our arms were wrapped around each other, enveloped in each other. The rest of the world ceased to exist, the only sound, the sound of our breathing onto each other’s lips, the only source of anything what we held closest to our bodies, to our hearts. Tonight, and forever on, we were one.

<>

“What do you think about moving to California?”

“Hm?” Alex nuzzled into my shoulder, nose, lips brushing on my skin, sleepy, sated, hand curled into a fist on my chest. I smiled gently, my hold tightening on his shoulders, cuddling him close.

“California. You, me, the kids, and Daisy.” Two big brown eyes snapped up at me so fast, I could have sworn he got whiplash. I grinned cheekily down at him at his expression of shock.

“What?” I continued smiling at him blandly, watcing him blink at me. “What?” Alex sat up, completely alert, eyes wide. “You didn’t. You didn’t! No way!” He smacked my chest, the loud sound of the playful slap. “Are you serious? Are we really going to move down to California?” My smile was so wide, it started to hurt and my hands found his waist, tugging him so he would fall on my chest. We were nose to nose and he was smiling and I was smiling and it was heaven suspended in time. It was, not to be overly cheesy or anything, perfect.

“Yeah. I mean it.” Before he could protest, I clapped my hand over his mouth. “Before you say anything, all I need is an answer: Yes or no? If you say yes, we can work out all the details later.” Alex’s eyes were still wide but now they shimmered with love, with shock, with complete and utter adoration. He leaned forward, closing the space between us, bumping our foreheads together, rubbing noses as he nodded.

I’m not going to cry. I’m not going to cry, I’m a fucking manly fucking man.

Slowly, I removed my hand from his mouth and instantly, his lips were against mine, urgent, sweet. His hand cradled the back of my neck, keeping me right where I was, not that I would ever move away. As we kissed, I could feel a strange wetness on my cheeks and I knew that Alex was crying. When we finally pulled away, breathless, red tinged, still hungry for the taste of each other, he spoke.

“Yes. Yes. Let’s move to California together. Let’s pack up our kids and our dog and move far away and leave Baltimore behind.”

He slipped his hand in mine, kissed the corner of my mouth. “Let’s go. We can run.”
♠ ♠ ♠
There we are friends! We're done!
I know you guys want a sequel but I'm really on the fence about it /:

Getting cute comments might sway my opinion though.
Idk, should I wreck your feelings or leave you with a happy ending?
Tell me in the comments :)
I love you guys so much <3 This has been a wild ride and I'm so thankful that you guys chose to be a part of it. You guys have been so supportive of my writing and I am just so thankful for it. Thank you so much <3
I love you <3
-VivaciousVanity