A Hidden Three Days Grace

I Don't Care

So, the next day comes around anf both got up on time to walk to school and made it to school on time.(which wasn't very often)
So both walked in to class and sat in there seats.The windows were open letting in a cool warming breeze from the Califonia sky, it was spring and school was almost over, it was gonna be only a few more months before summer came with the sweltering heat but the summer sun wasn't gonna be the only hot thing in California this year.

So after taking there seats Mrs.Thomas reminded the class about Traci whos supposed to be arriving sometime soon.Then continued the lesson about "Mixures,Elements,andCompounds"

"Hawkins...Hawkins... Styles would you be so kind and wake Hawkins"
"Yes ma'am.. Eric ... dude get up" Howard said in a whipering voice also while nudging Eric in the arm.

"Yeah, what do you want!"
"Look don't get mad at me Mrs.Thomas said so"

Before Eric could say anything back Mrs.Thomas interupted and said
"Hawkins can you tell me the ''balanced equation for the formation of water?''

And with a cocky looking smirk Eric said "yes, the balanced equation for the formation of water is... 2H2 O2 = 2H2O, so if you count the atoms of each element on each side of the equation you find that they are the same :4 atoms of hydrogen in the left side and on the right ;2 atoms of oxygen on the left and on the right side . There for the equation is correctly balanced."

"good job Hawkins i'm very impressed and ind i'm proud that you study" "Styles it seems like your good habits are rubbing off on him, now if we could just keep him awake"

"thank you ma'am, I tr-"

That's when they heard a knock at the door.Everyone got quite and stared at the door just dying to see what was behind it.Everyone expected it to be the new girl and thats when Mrs.Thomas jumped up and said "Oh, that must be our new student". She headed toward the door and slipped behind it and stood standing talking with the principal who had escorted the girl to her class and showed her the rope and taught her everything worked.He introduced the girl to Mrs.Thomas and told her that she would be her homeroom teacher.Meanwhile everyone in the class room where going crazy espacially the boys because a new girl in the room ment a new girlfriend and a new girl to tease.All the guys where losing it all the guy's exept Eric. Eric never really saw girls as much, he liked girls but he was still more to himself.

The door cracked open and Mrs.Thomas slowly eased in and behind her was a 13 year old girl with bleach blonde hair down to her butt and she had sparkaling sky blue eyes and she was about the normal height for an 8th grader and Howard could not take his eyes off her and sadly enough... Eric couldn't either.No matter how hard he tried he could not get over her apperance, he liked her and he knew it but he still tried to remain anonymous.

''Dude she's freaking gorgeous... Eric, dude do you see her,Dude!"

"yeah good point"

"Eric dude I think i'm in love"

"yeah, yeah whatever she's a little cute so what."

"Wait, hold on, slow this train down, you acually think she's cute? Thats new !?"

"Look okay, I didn't say that, see now your putting words into my mouth"

"Yea but you've never even said a girl was a little cute and if you did you've never said it that passionately"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah whatever floats your boat but don't go all riding my case cause I will still kick you in the throat and don't think I can't and don't dare think i won't!"

"Well I don't care what you say she's freaking master piece regardless what anyone thinks"