Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

021:

Chapter Twenty One
"Do you want any help?" Milan asked as he wrapped his arms around me waist, pressed my back into his chest and kissed my neck.

"Nope, you can get yourself a beer and relax," I smiled and he kissed my neck again before tearing away and walking towards the fridge.

"Do you want some of your chocolate wine?" Milan teased and I smirked and nodded my head.

"Don't knock it till ya tried it!" I stated and Milan laughed and shook his head, grabbing the bottle of wine and one of his beers out of the fridge.

"Wine glasses?" he asked and I nudged my head over towards the other side of the kitchen.

I heard Milan ruffling around while I finished up the chicken. I grabbed plates and then started to plate the food. When I turned around I smiled when I saw that Milan was pouring my wine for me, I brought the plates over towards the table and sat them across from each other. Milan moved his plate to next to me and laughed and nudged my shoulder into his.

-Milan-
"That was so good," I breathed as I leaned back in my chair and looked over towards Alyssa to see her finishing off her second glass of chocolate wine, "So what is that?"

"The wine?" she asked and I nodded my head, "It's just red wine mixed with chocolate," Alyssa smiled and I rolled my eyes, "You want a taste?"

"Sure," I said and she grabbed the bottle and was about to pour it into her glass, when I placed me hand on her arm, the other on her cheek, and pressed my lips against hers. I heard the clink of the bottle hitting the table, feeling her hands on my chest. I pulled back from the table, hearing the chair scrape against the floor. I moved my hands to her waist and felt her stand up and sit herself on my lap, draping her arms over my shoulders and digging he hands into my hair. I battled with her tongue, tasting the chocolate on her taste buds, I was sad to pull away, but I needed to breathe, "You're right," I panted, "Taste good."

She giggled and then laid her head on my shoulder and kissed my neck, "Don't knock it till you try it."

I moved my hands to her jean covered thighs and groaned when she rocked her hips against me and nibbled on my neck, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she smiled and then kissed my cheek and smiled towards me.

I cursed and then sucked in a breath when Alyssa hands went down my chest and then felt her finger tips set themselves on the lower part of my stomach. In hockey, on every team, there was a rule, well there were many rules, but this was one of them, no sex before a game, and we were about to say, "Fuck it," I breathed and then crashed my lips onto hers and felt her hands under my shirt, unbuttoning the shirt with her thumbs.

She groaned my name when I stand my hands under her shirt and felt the heat of her skin against the palm of my hand, "Bedroom."

No complaints were coming from me, I stood up, holding her by her thighs, feeling her ankles lock behind my back, and she wrapped her arms around my neck. I couldn't remember what bedroom was hers, so I ended up kicking in each door. I found a room, but Alyssa tore away and saw that it was her sisters, I didn't think it would be right to do anything in there, so I moved on, finally finding the room down the hall.

No one else was here, so I didn't care to close the door, as I threw Alyssa onto her bed and had her feet dangling from the sides. She didn't wear any shoes or socks, I grabbed her feet and she giggled. I made a mental note that she was ticklish as I leaned over her and unbuttoned her jeans and kissed her stomach, where her shirt had slid up a little.

"Milan," Alyssa breathed as I ran my hand up her leg and in-between her thighs.

I smirked when she bucked her hips and grabbed the side of her jeans and pulled them down, seeing her lift her hips so that she could get them over that perfectly rounded ass. When they were on the ground, Alyssa sat up and pressed her lips against mine as I felt her hands tearing the unbuttoned shirt from my body and pulling the tucked in undershirt.

We pulled away and I took my shirt off as she fiddled with my belt. The pants were gone and I sucked in a breath when Alyssa saw the evidence of my arousal. I reached down and helped her take off her t-shirt and then pushed her down onto the bed as I climbed on top of her and felt her start to pull my boxers down.

-Mike-
"So which one is it?" Nick asked and I looked at him confused as he, Alex and I sat on my couch and watched some of the highlights from different games the night before.

"What are you talking about?" I asked him and then looked towards Alex to see him shrug his shoulders.

"AJ, who's she going out with? Come on, remember when she said that she had a hook up in Boston for Christmas," Nick said and I laughed a little.

"That was a month ago, how the hell do you remember that?!" Alex yelled.

"She also said that she had a break up too," I said and Alex scoffed.

"You both are crazy."

"So who is it?" Nick asked and I shrugged my shoulders and watched as Nick then stood up.

"Where are you going?"

"Pay AJ a visit, I want some dirt," Nick laughed and I shook my head.

"Leave the girl alone, she's probably asleep anyways," I said, looking at the time to see it after nine.

"She goes to bed early?" Alex asked and I nodded my head.

-Alyssa-
I woke up to hearing someone's phone going off, it took me a little bit to process that it wasn't my phone. I groaned as I opened my eyes and stretched my body, looking behind me to see Milan still sleeping, his arms around me, face buried into my shoulder. I smirked and then turned towards the floor, hearing the phone going off again. I looked towards the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was just after seven in the morning.

"What the hell," I growled as I tried to crawl out of Milan's arms to get to the phone.

Half my body was on the bed while I tried to balance myself on my hands as I reached for Milan's pants, hearing his phone going on near there. I grabbed the cloth by the tip of my fingers and pull them over, digging through the pockets with one hand, while the other held me up.

I heard Milan groan and then move on the bed, "What are you doing?"

"Your damn phone keeps going off," I growled as I grabbed the iPhone out of his pocket and threw it towards him. I tried to pull myself back onto the bed, but it was morning, I had no energy, "Little help?"

"No, I like staring at your ass," Milan laughed and I rolled my eyes but then felt his arms around my waist and he pulled me back onto the bed.

"Thanks," I laughed and then turned over to see Milan staring at his phone, "Who is it?"

"Horty," he said and then answered his phone, "Yo."

"Yo? Who the hell says 'yo' anymore?" I laughed and laid my head on Milan's shoulder and wrapped my arms around his chest, feeling one of his arms wrap around my shoulder.

"Naw man, I'm at Alyssa's," he said and then sighed, "All right, I'll be there soon. Cover for me?"

I looked at Milan and then kissed his shoulder, '...What are we?...'

"All right, thanks man, I'll be there soon," Milan said and then hung up his phone and looked at me, "I have to go, we're going to the ice to get a morning skate in."

"I have to be at our practice arena at ten," I said and Milan sighed.

"We're heading out at nine," he said and I looked at the phone to see that it was almost seven thirty, "I don't wanna leave."

"I don't want you too, either," I giggled and then felt Milan pull me on top of him. I snuggled my face into his neck and felt his one hand on my thigh while the other danced across my back. We laid there for a little bit longer.

"All right, I really need to go," Milan chuckled and I picked my head up and smirked, I had to move my hair out of the way because it was all in his face, "Tonight after the game? Can we pick up where we left off?"

"Most definitely, I'll need to get some happiness after we beat you," I smiled brightly and he rolled his eyes.

"I highly doubt that that will happen," he smirked and I leaned down to press my lips onto his.

"Oh it's happening," I muttered into his ear.

Milan flipped me over and towered over me and I laughed, "Not," he breathed into my neck as he then kissed it and was about to get off, because he did need to head back, but I placed my hand on his arm and stopped him, looking at him serious, "What's up?"

"What are we, Milan?" I managed to get out, almost afraid of the answer I was going to get.

"What do you mean?"

"This? What is this?" I asked, sitting up and wrapping the sheet around my chest, "What are we?"

Milan smirked and then placed his hand on my check, leaned in and pressed his lips against mine, "It takes over seven hours to get to DC from Boston, we're on the road more than half the time, always away from each other, having very little time for each other," I wasn't liking where this was going, I bit my lip, almost feeling used, "But I like you Alyssa," he crawled back onto the bed and sat over me and cupped my face, "I care about you a lot, I have since the second Marshy introduced us."

"What does that mean?"

"I want to try this, I want to make it work, Alyssa," he smiled and I placed my hand on his cheek and pressed my lips against him, "We might not get to see each other as often as we want, but, when we do, we'll make it worth it."

"So romantic," I teased and Milan chuckled.

"Be mine, Alyssa?" he asked with pleading eyes. I smirked and then pressed my lips onto his and wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his arms around my waist. Milan pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine and smirked, "I'll take that as a yes?"

"Duh," I smirked and he chuckled.

"Good, because Horty said that if I didn't do anything he was going to take up a second wife."

"Oh I bet Tammy loved hearing that!" I laughed and Milan smirked and nodded his head.

"I really have to go now," he laughed and I nodded my head, seeing that it was eight.

Milan climbed out of the bed, put his clothes on, I had gotten out of bed and threw my silk, thigh high bathrobe on and walked Milan to the front door. He opened the door and then turned around and pressed his lips onto mine.

"I'll see you later, AJ."

"See you later," I smirked, leaning against the door frame and watching as Milan walked out towards this black SUV that was parked in my driveway, '...I thought he was taking a cab?...'