Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

025:

Chapter Twenty Five
"Well, you should come up to Boston with us, everyone's off this week because of the All Star games," Tuukka said and I sighed, "They draft the players in two days."

"Who are the Captains? I forgot about the All Star games," I sighed, my back resting against the armrest and my legs dangled over Milan's lap.

"Chara and Alfredsson," Tyler said and I nodded my head.

Milan's phone rang and he lifted up his hip to get it from his back pocket. He sighed when he saw the name on the screen and then placed the phone to his ear, "Hello."

"So will you come up?" Tyler asked, trying not to be loud as Milan spoke on the phone.

"Depends if I make the team," I said, "I probably won't, so I guess I will," I smiled and then looked at Rebecca, "You wanna go to Boston?"

"Sure," she said and then smiled towards Tyler and I rolled my eyes.

Milan hung up the phone and sighed, placing his hand on m leg, "We have to be back at the hotel at nine tomorrow," he said and then took a swig of his beer.

"Big Z?" Nathan asked and Milan nodded his head.

"All right, I'll set my alarm to wake you boys up- I'm guessing you're spending the night?" I laughed and Nathan got up, walked over towards me and wrapped his arms around my neck from behind.

"Of course, not every day we get to spend time with our favorite red head," Nathan smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"You're too much," I laughed as I placed my hands on Nathan's arms and felt him kiss my head, "I hear you want to take up a second wife," I laughed and Nathan brought his lips to me ear.

"Your punch to Staal and Crosby was a turn on for everyone, especially Looch," he muttered in my ear so that no one else heard and I laughed and felt the heat rise to my face.

"What you tellin' her Horty? She's blushing!" Tuukka yelled and Nathan laughed and then stood back and walked back over towards his seat.

"Nothing," Nathan smirked and I shook my head.

-Milan-
"Let me know if you guys need anything," Alyssa said as Nathan and Tuukka pulled out the couch and turned it into a bed.

"It's one big giant sleep over! Are we gunna do our nails and have a pillow fight too?!" Tyler said and Alyssa smirked and rolled my eyes.

"You know, not every sleepover is like that!" Alyssa's sister stated, "Some girls just touch themselves or have sex with each other too."

Alyssa laughed as the guys and myself just looked at her wide eyed and I heard Alyssa mutter, "Wow, just wow."

"My kind of sleepover," Tyler muttered and Rebecca snorted.

"You boys are too easy," Rebecca laughed.

Alyssa threw some blankets and pillows onto the pull out couch and then saw Tyler look around, "Yo, where am I sleeping?"

"You and your abs are coming with me, we're having your kind of sleepover," Alyssa's sister said as she grabbed the front of Tyler's shirt and started to drag him towards the hallway.

"Don't do anything I would do!" Alyssa said and I snorted.

"No promises!" Rebecca yelled and Tyler had a big smirk on his face while Nathan, Tuukka and I were cheering.

"Man, they're gettin' laid and I'm stuck with you!" Tuukka yelled and playfully shoved Nathan.

"I have Game of Thrones for you to watch," Alyssa said and I laughed, seeing where she was going with that.

"Where?" Nathan asked, not knowing what he was getting himself into.

"On the entertainment center," Alyssa said and then grabbed my hand, "Have fun."

"Whatever!" Tuukka said and I smirked and started to pull Alyssa towards the hallway and towards her room, hearing the TV going on and the guys trying to figure out how to work it.

"They're smart, they'll figure it out," Alyssa smirked as she shut the door and was immediate pulled up against the wall and my lips crashed onto hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and then snuggled her head into my chest and sighed, "What am I going to do, Milan?"

I sighed and then pulled away, cupper her face and kissed her forehead, "It's going to be all right, Alyssa."

"He lied to me, twice now!" she said and I looked at her sadly, wrapped my arms around her and held her close.

"Marshy's your best friend, you've been friends for twenty three years, 'Lyssa," I said, trying to give Brad points because he still was my friend, I knew he did something stupid, but I also knew that even though Alyssa was pissed at him, she didn't want to lose him as her friend, "He does stupid shit, he's a guy, we all do stupid shit," I got her to giggle, I smirked at her and then cupped her face again, "Just talk to him, maybe you'll talk your way through this."

"I can't trust him though," she muttered and I shook my head.

"You can- You will again, maybe not now, but you will," I said and Alyssa nodded her head, "Come with us to the hotel tomorrow, talk to him before we leave."

"All right," she said and I smiled, happy that my words were getting to her, "If he pisses me off I'm punching him again!"

"All right!" I chuckled and then pressed my lips onto hers again and moved my hands down to her waist.

I sucked in a breath when I felt Alyssa's fingers gliding down my chest and to the hem of my shirt. She pulled it up and we released only long enough to pull our shirts from over our heads. I grabbed the back of her head and pressed my lips onto hers and felt her fingers fiddling with my jeans.

Alyssa unzipped my jeans and then pushed them to the ground, she was wearing yoga pants that hugged her body and made me want to rip them off. I moved my hands down to her thighs, picked her up and slammed her back into the wall, hearing her gasp when I started to suck on her neck, feeling her nails digging into my shoulders and her groans heard by my ear.

I pulled her away from the wall and threw her onto the bed, grabbing the top of her pants and pulling them down her long toned legs. Alyssa groaned when I ran my hands in-between her thighs and arched her back when I got higher.

I climbed on top of her and pinned her arms over her head and held them there with one hand while the other went down her body and under underwear. I licked my lips, seeing her cotton white bikini underwear against her tan skin, I figured she laid out in the sun when she was in California for the Kings and Sharks games a few weeks ago. Alyssa gasped, arched her back and bent a leg when I rubbed up against her walls and started to play with her.

"Don't be a tease," she breathed and then groaned when I started to kiss her neck, feeling her already start to become wet, and I knew that she felt my hard on against her side.

-Alyssa-
"What the hell kind of show were we watching?!" Tuukka yelled at the breakfast table and I laughed and leaned against the blushing Nathan.

"Isn't it a great show?!" I smiled and ruffled Nathan's hair.

"Fuck! I thought we were watching porn for a minute!" Nathan muttered and I laughed even harder, "Especially with you four going at it all night! Tuuk and I barely got any sleep," he said and then rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Damn Segs, did you hurt the poor girl?" Tuuk asked and Rebecca smiled brightly.

"No, but I think I pulled something," he moaned and then rubbed his back.

"Isn't it the guy who should make the girl not able to walk?" Milan asked and I laughed, "Not the other way around."

"Fuck off!" Tyler moaned and then laid his head on the table while Rebecca rubbed his back.

"Hey you shouldn't talk!" Tuukka said and then nudged his head towards me, "She's still walking."

"Mind your business!" Milan said and I smirked.

Nathan got up to get some more food on the stove while I grabbed some coffee and placed my dish in the sink. I stood next to him and felt his arm nudge mine, I looked at him and he was smirking, "So you and Looch have fun?"

"Shut up," I smirked and shook my head.

"Hey, I'm only concerned about my second wife," he said and I laughed and headed back over towards the table.

"I bet Tammy's happy that you say that," I said, taking my seat next to Milan.

"Eh, she knows I'm just playing," Nathan said and then took a bite of his eggs, "Looch is the one that gets all the fun anyways."

I smirked when Milan's face turned bright red and the guys howled with laughter. He was leaning against the back of his chair, his ankle leaning against his knee, his one arm sprawled across the back of my chair while his other arm rested over the side of the chair. I smiled and then sat up to kiss his cheek and then took another sip of my coffee.

"We should get going," Tuukka said while looking at his phone. I sighed and nodded my head, "The guys will leave without us."

"They won't," I said and then stood up and stretched, "I'll follow you over."

"I would go, but I have class," Rebecca said and Tyler looked at her and nodded his head, she leaned into him and brought her lips to his ear and muttered something and he smiled brightly.

I shook my head and then grabbed the empty plates from the table and headed over towards the sink, telling myself I'll do the dishes when I come back., and then looking around the house to see that I really needed to clean it. The guys all stood up and said that it was time to leave, they were all leaving with the clothes that they came with.

"Doing the walk of shame!" I smirked and the guys laughed and shook their heads, getting themselves together before leaving the house and walking over towards the SUV that they borrow to come to my place.

"I'll ride with you," Milan said and I nodded my head. He hopped into the passenger seat as I got into the driver's seat. I laughed when he had to adjust the seat because his knees were in his face, "Shut up!"