Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

057:

Chapter Fifty Seven
“So you’re saying that Milan isn’t the father, but someone that has the same DNA as him is?” Alyssa asked and I looked at her, a little surprised that she understood what the doctor had said.

“Yes,” the doctor said and Alyssa looked at me and then we both looked at Brittany.

“That’s not possible,” she said and then stood up and glared at the doctor, “I want another test!”

“I’m sorry ma’am, but that’s what the DNA results are telling us,” the doctor said and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“Then who’s the father?” Alyssa asked and I tensed up realizing that she was right.

‘…It’s not me, that’s all that matters…’ I thought and then laced my fingers with Alyssa’s.

“Are we good to go?” I asked the doctor and he nodded his head, “Come on,” I looked at Alyssa and then pulled her along.

“Milan! Wait!” Brittany yelled as Alyssa and I walked down the halls heading back towards my family.

“Milan, don’t you want to know?” Alyssa asked and I shook my head, “What if it’s one of your brothers’?” she asked and I stopped walking and looked at her, realized that she was right.

“My brothers?” I asked and Alyssa nodded her head.

“The doctor said that it was someone who had the same DNA as you,” she said and I sighed, “Brothers, cousins, it could be any of them.”

“I don’t really want to think about it,” I said and she nodded her head, “It’s not my problem and I don’t think that any of my brothers would sleep with her.”

“Are you sure?”

“Positive,” I said and she nodded her head, “Come on, I wanna head back to Boston.”

“All right,” Alyssa smiled and then we headed back to the waiting room to share the news to my family.

-Alyssa-
“It’s so good to be back,” I said as I walked into Milan’s house in Boston.

“I know,” Milan said and then threw the bags on the ground and closed the door, “Is your sister here?”

“No, she is all moved into the apartment,” I smiled as Milan placed his hands on my hips and smiled.

“Why did you buy a big apartment? You could have just moved in,” he said and I sighed.

“Because we haven’t been together a year yet, I don’t want to move too fast,” I said and he sighed and nodded his head, “I’m gunna head to the apartment to see what she and Tyler did to it, if anything at all,” Milan chuckled and nodded his head. He pressed his lips against mine and then grabbed my suitcase and we walked outside and over to my car, which has been parked there since before we left for Vancouver, “I’ll see you later.”

“All right, love you,” Milan said as he leaned through the window and pressed his lips against mine.

“Love you too.”

I headed back to the apartment, I walked through the doors and smiled at how nice Rebecca had decorated the place, but then looking around and knowing that she couldn’t have done all of this on her own. I looked towards the door and saw a pair of sneakers sitting there and knew that we had company.

I walked up the stairs and towards the bedrooms and knocked on each door, not knowing which one that Rebecca had chosen. On the second door, I heard a faint voice and opened the door, peeking in my head to see Rebecca sitting on the corner of the bed tying her shoes.

“Hey!” Rebecca smiled as she stood up and looked at me, “How was your trip?”

“Interesting,” I said and Rebecca scoffed and nodded her head.

“I bet.”

“Segs here?” I asked and Rebecca nodded her head.

“Yeah, he’s taking a shower,” she said and then nudged her head towards the one door, “I figured that you would be with Milan a lot, so I grabbed the master bedroom, hope you don’t mind.”

“No, it’s all right,” I said and then sat on the bed next to her, “I’m tired,” I muttered as I laid my head on her shoulder.

“So Milan’s not the father?” Rebecca asked and I shook my head, “You ever find out who was?”

“One of his cousins, apparently Brittany slept with him the same night,” I said and Rebecca scoffed and I nodded my head, “The worse part about it, is that because of that slutty bitch, she ruined a friendship, and not the guys not even alive to hear the truth.”

“Poor Milan,” Rebecca said and I nodded my head.

“How’s Segs doing about the lockout?” I asked and Rebecca sighed, “What’s wrong?”

“He’s going overseas to play in Switzerland,” she said and I was a little surprised, “Apparently some of the guys are going too.”

“Oh,” I said and felt my phone going off.

“Are you going to go?”

“No, you don’t have to worry, I’m staying.”

“Good,” she said and I smiled towards her and patted her shoulder, “So what bedroom are you going to be taking?”

“Probably the one down the hall and leave the one on the first floor as a guest bedroom,” I said and Rebecca nodded her head.

“I figured, your stuffs in that room-“ she stopped and we both looked towards the now opened door and saw steam pouring out, “Ty!”

Tyler walked out of the room with a towel wrapped around his waist. He looked up and looked at me like a deer in headlights for like a second, but then his smug smirk was on his face, “Well hello, AJ, come to join us?”

“Shut up,” I laughed and then stood up and walked over towards the door, “See you guys later.”

“See ya,” Rebecca yelled and I walked out of the room and headed towards the door at the end of the hallway.

I ended up going to my new bedroom and decided to unpack my room. After spending almost ten hours just unpacking and decorating, I passed out on my new bed, feeling Duke jump onto the bed, but was too tired to push him away.

-Milan-
“How’s Alyssa adjusting to Boston?” Nathan asked through my Skype call.

“She’s doing well, her and her sister have an apartment in the city, I was over there yesterday helping her finish up with unpacking yesterday,” I said and Nathan nodded his head.

“Why’d she get an apartment?” he asked and I sighed and shrugged my shoulders.

“I thought she was just going to move in with me, but then she just bought an apartment,” I said and Nathan shrugged his shoulders.

“Did she say anything about it?” Nathan asked and I nodded my head.

“She didn’t want to rush,” I said and Nathan smirked.

“Dude calm down, you guys haven’t even been together for a year, she’s all right to be thinking that,” he said and I nodded my head.

“Daddy!” I heard and then saw Dylan’s face pop up on the screen, “Uncle Looch!!!”

I smiled brightly at seeing the little boy’s face, “Hey buddy!”

“Where’s Auntie?” he asked sadly and I chuckled.

“She’s at home,” I said and smiled when he had a pouty face.

“Daddy, I want to see Auntie!”

“You will next week,” Nathan said and I looked at him, “We’re heading back to Boston so I can get some practice in. Some of the others are too.”

Nathan and I talked for a while longer before logged off and headed to bed, hoping that the season would start soon.

It was storming outside and I sighed and decided that I was going to head to bed. Just as I was about to go upstairs, my doorbell rang and I sighed and walked over towards the door, opened it and smirked when I saw Alyssa standing there soaking wet, “What are you doing here?”

“Segs is over and I don’t want to listen to them- Ew,” Alyssa said and I laughed and moved out of the way so that she could walk in.

“Wait here,” I said and then ran upstairs and walked towards the bathroom, grabbed two towels and then ran back downstairs. I handed her one and then opened the other towel and placed it on her head.

“Thanks,” she said and started to rub herself with the dry towel.

I looked at her and saw the she was a little cold, her nipples were hard and I bit back a groan. Alyssa looked at me and I my hands found their way to her hips and then tugged on the bottom of her shirt.

“Milan,” she giggled and I smirked and slipped my hands under her wet shirt and then over her head. When her shirt hit the floor, I pressed my lips against hers and felt her arms wrap around my neck. I ran my hands up her sides and to her back to play with her bra. Alyssa groaned when she felt her bra drop to the floor and I grabbed her breasts roughly.

I grabbed the back of her thighs, picked her up and headed over towards the stairs. Alyssa ran her fingers through my hair and giggled the higher I got.

We got to my room and I threw her onto the bed and pulled her to the edge. I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground and then grabbed the sides of Alyssa’s jeans and pulled them and her underwear down and leaned down to kiss just below her belly button.

“Milan,” she groaned and I smirked and pulled my sweats off and climbed on top of her.

“I’m glad you came over,” I groaned when Alyssa grinded her hips into mine.

“Me too.”