Sequel: Pursuit of Happiness

The Ice Queen

009:

Chapter Nine
"And the Capital scores again! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you," I said, bowing and then standing up straight and smirking, "And that's how it's done."

"You're all right kid," Zdeno said as he came up and patted my helmet, "But I was going easy on you."

"And there it is! I was waiting for it!" I smiled brightly and then laughed.

"You're pretty good," he smirked and then looked at everyone else, "Let's head out."

"My wife's gunna kill me for keeping her waiting," one of the guys said and I smirked.

"You guys wanted to keep going until the game wasn't tied," I laughed and then felt an arm around my shoulder and looked to see that it was Milan's.

We walked back into the locker room and showered and changed, it was a good thing that I kept all my supplies in my duffle bag, because then we would have a problem. After we were finished, I changed in the drier section of the individual bathroom stalls and then waited for someone to get me.

"You look bored," I heard and looked up to see Milan smirking towards me, "I've come to rescue you."

I laughed and then stood up and walked over towards him, placed my hand on his arm and then kissed his cheek, "My hero," I smirked and then walked past him, heading out of the shower.

"Have a Merry Christmas," Tuukka said as he came over towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"You too," I smiled and then flinched when he poked my side, "Hey!"

"I hear you and the Looch are hubby and wifey," he said and I could feel my face heating up, which earned a laugh from Tuukka, "Awww, they're blushing!"

After everyone got their busts in, it was time to leave. Milan, Tyler, Brad and I headed back to Brad's condo and Brad's phone went off.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I looked at his annoyed face.

"I gotta take care of something," he said and then smiled towards me, "I'll be back," Brad said and then grabbed his keys and walked out the door.

"Uh, ok," I said and then looked over towards Milan to see that he and Tyler were in a mario kart battle.

"So AJ!" Tyler called, not looking up from the TV screen, "Brad says that your mom lives in the city, you gunna visit her?"

"No," I said as I walked over and Milan paused the game and looked at me, "I haven't seen my mom in years, I don't really want to see her now."

"Oh," Tyler said and I moved over towards the couch and sat on the armrest next to Milan. The game was resumed only to be paused at least a minute later when Tyler's phone went off, he looked at his screen and then sighed, "I forgot about my sisters, shit."

"You have sisters?" I asked and Tyler stood up and nodded his head.

"Two younger ones," he said and then walked around the couch, "Two that are probably pissed at me for forgetting about them at the airport."

"Yeah, I would be pissed at you too," I laughed and watched as Tyler grabbed his jacket and darted out the door, "Brad left, Tyler left," I looked towards Milan who was looking at the door, "Guess it's just you and me, hubby."

Milan smirked towards me and then stood up and walked over towards the kitchen counter and picked up his jacket to reveal a present, "We can open presents."

"It's only Christmas Eve," I said and Milan walked over towards me and handed me the present, "You didn't have to, just allowing me to come was-"

"Open the damn present," Milan chuckled and I sighed, placed the present on the coffee table, got up and ran to my room.

I dug through my bags and pulled out Milan's present and then ran back into the room, "I got something for you too," I smiled and he smirked and took the box. We might have money to buy almost anything we wanted, but we still loved presents, "You first."

"No you," Milan said as he handed me the present again.

I sighed, but nodded my head and took the present. I smirked towards him and held the present to my ear and shook it, "When I was younger, my grandpa use to take his presents and shake them by his ear and tell you exactly what it was."

"Really?" Milan asked and I smirked and nodded my head, "Can you tell?"

"I wasn't given that gift," I laughed, "I want to think that he cheated and watched as my dad and his siblings wrapped the presents. But, I don't know."

"Open it and see," he chuckled and I smirked and nodded my head.

I tore the snowflake covered wrapping paper back and looked at Milan, "Who'd you get to wrap this?"

He blushed but then smirked towards me, "The lady at the mall."

I smiled and then tore more paper and saw that I had gotten a movie, more like a TV show, "You were saying how it's one of your favorite shows, but you don't have time to watch it, and-"

"And I forget to DVR it," I laughed and looked at the Game of Thrones season one cover, "Thank you, Milan," I smiled and then jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his cheek, "I love it."

"I'm glad," he laughed and then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Now it's your turn," I said and then leaned back on the armrest again.

"All right," he smirked and then tore back the newspaper cartoon wrapping paper, "I like the wrapping paper."

"Shut up, I didn't have time to get real kind, I'm new to this tight schedule thing," I said and he smirked and nodded his head.

He opened the box that was under the paper to see the new shiny black watch that I knew he was eyeing the last time he was in DC. Milan smirked towards me and then handed me the box so that he could take his old run down watch off and put the new one on.

"The man who makes this is only in DC, and he doesn't have a website, I really wanted this watch and I was kicking myself for not getting it when I came down," Milan said and I smiled at the fact that he liked it.

"Well, I'm glad you didn't, you made shopping for you easy," I laughed and he stood me up and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you, Alyssa," he breathed and I felt my heart skip at my name coming from his mouth.

"I'm glad you like it," I said and then smiled and he nodded his head.

Milan wrapped his arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around his chest. I smiled as I breathed in his huskily scent and then felt Milan pull back, but his hand was on the back of my neck. We were staring at each other, I was looking at his eyes, then his lips and before I could look back at his eyes, Milan leaned down and captured my lips with his.

But just as fast as his lips were on mine, they were pulled off, "I'm sorry, I-"

"No, uh, don't be," I said and then looked at the ground and bit back a smile, feeling the heat rushing to my face.

"AJ, I-" I looked up towards him stopped mid sentence, mouth opened a little and I saw his Adam's apple bob because he gulped. He cursed and then grabbed my face, but stopped when he was inches from my lips, "Alyssa, I-"

"Just shut up," I breathed and then finished the gap and pressed my lips against his and placed my hands on his chest. I laughed a little when I fell back and my back landed on the couch cushions.

Milan crawled on top of me and pressed his lips against mine again and I placed my hands on his shoulders and moved one to his neck and then other around his head. Milan's one hand was dug into the couch next to my head, trying to balance himself so that his over two hundred pound body didn't crush me, while his other his was on the side of my neck, his thumb brushing against my cheek.

I gasped out a moan when Milan dug his face into my neck and started to nip playfully while his hand trailed down my body and rested on my stomach, but then moved to my side.

-Milan-
'...God dammit, I've wanted this for so long! Damn I never thought that she felt the same!...'

I pushed myself off of her and knelt on my knees, Alyssa pulled herself up and wrapped her arms around my neck and I placed my hands on her sides, moving my fingers under her shirt. I felt her shiver and I smirked against her lips and gently glided my hands over her side and raised her shirt. When I felt the cloth of her bra, I felt a twitch under my shorts and then groaned against her lips when she grinded her hips into mine.

"Whoa! I came back way too soon!" I heard and Alyssa and I snapped our heads to the side to see that Tyler was standing there. Alyssa dug her face into my shoulder and I bit back another groan as her hips grinded into me again, "Leave a sock on the door next time!"

"Sorry," I said and Tyler chuckled and walked into the kitchen, "Marshy's not back yet."

"Where'd he go?"

"Don't know," I said and looked back at Alyssa to see that she was blushing, '...She didn't pull away, I guess that's a plus...'