Status: Insanosity Will Be Updated! !~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

My Jealousy and Your Truth

Chapter 1~Oh, What A Relief It Is

Februrary 14th, 2013

“You’re not in the mood?” George asked me.

“No, I’m just so... tired, I guess,” I responded.

“You guess, huh?”

“Okay, I’m tired. But you can sleep on top of me,” I said, faking fake innocence. I didn’t want to deal with George right now, I had stuff to start planning.

“How ‘bout you sleep on top of me?” George suggested.

“Mmm, sounds naughty.” More faking the fake innocence.

“I won’t try anything. Promise.”

“Suuuure you won’t.”

“I won’t-”

“JUST SLEEP ALREADY! Jesus,” I heard Matt slightly shout. But it came from Danny’s bunk.

My heart did a flip. “Shut up, Matt.”

“Then go to sleep! Please! We need sleep before the next venue.”

“Let’s just appease the pussy,” George whispered in my ear.

I scoffed. “Fine.” A pause. “Now, YOU get in the bunk.”

George smirked, then jumped in the middle bunk on the left side. He patted his stomach, making his loose t-shirt rise just a little bit. This time around, it sent nothing down my spine or my penis. But I jumped into the bunk, atop George, and laid my weary body down. Sleep was just the thing I needed.

George wrapped his arms around me, keeping his promise not to try anything. Soon, through out the bunks, all I heard was steady breaths, some covers rustling, and just a few snores. I did a head count.

Me and George were in my bunk, so George’s bunk, which was below mine, was empty. Dylan and Jorel were in Dylan’s bunk, which was across from mine, so Jorel’s bunk, which was the top one on the left side, was empty. Danny’s bunk was bottom on the left side, and Matt was with him, so Matt’s bunk, which was on top of mine, was empty. My heart did that little flip again.

It’s been doing that since they came clean earlier. I couldn’t help it. My heart was just... weird.

Or was it? I honestly couldn’t tell myself what was happening. Was it a heart attack? I doubt it. It would have happened by now.

Was it that my heart rate increased? No, that wasn’t it, either.

Was it anger? Yes. But anger at what?

Or at who?

But that didn’t make sense, either. I was always angry with Matt. Was I mad at Danny?

The anger festered, as if I hit a sore spot. So I was angry at Danny. But why? He didn’t do anything wrong. Or did he? God, I wasn’t sure. It felt as if the answer was staring me in the face.

I fluttered after my angry thoughts until my eyelids got heavy. Soon, they closed, and, oh, what a relief it was that I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooooo... YES! NEW STORY! I’m excited about this story. Sorry again, you know, because I haven’t uploaded in SO LONG. No Internet :( So hopefully a few new chapters(and stories:) will make up for it! :)

Curious Question #1
What do YOU think made Jordan upset?

Curious Question #2
What do YOU think is gonna happen next?

!~^_^SAAVi^_^~!

Just drank two blue Monsters... yeah...