Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 17 - Paranoid

“Are you ready for this?”

Norman was looking at me, his caring blue crystals glistening in the light that came down on us from the sunroof of the car. We were heading to the airport and the driver had told us to have our things ready. We were almost there. I grabbed my bag and put my sunglasses on. I was wearing tight washed jeans and a black leather jacket that reached all the way down below my knees.

It was raining today, something it hadn’t done in several weeks.

As the car pulled to a stop, Norman grabbed the cage with Eye in the Dark. A couple of employees of the airport were greeting us when we stepped out of the car, immediately pulling out our luggage from the trunk and drove it off for check inn.

Apparently you had people to do that when you’re as famous as Norman.

“Come on babe,” he said and grabbed my hand before we entered the big JFK airport.

Everything was so simple when you were traveling with Norman. You didn’t have to stand in line like everyone else, you had employees to handle your luggage and they even let you use a private waiting room before you had to board the plane.

I didn’t want to sit in there though; I like looking at all the shops when I'm at airports. Norman stayed in the room. He said he’d spent his time following fans on Twitter. He is so good to them.

Shopping was a lot easier without having a handsome celebrity at your side though; it was almost weird for me not to get grabbed by strangers asking for autographs and pictures all the time. I enjoyed myself as I took my time looking at perfumes in one of the cosmetics shops. I was searching for a deodorant for Norman. I knew he was almost out and I liked presents like that. Then every time he’d use it, he’d think of me.

I smiled at the thought.

I grabbed a random one, I think it was a Lacoste, when out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw two young girls looking at me.

Why would they do that?

I shook my head and turned off the cap of the deodorant in my hands without smelling it. It looked like one of the girls was pointing at me. I pretended that I hadn't seen them, put the cap back on the deodorant and quickly tossed it down in the basket I was carrying.

I must be paranoid, I thought to myself as I started walking down towards the cashier.

I’d spent so much time with Norman lately that I was starting to suffer from megalomania or something… My eyes fell upon my favorite perfume standing on a glass table to my left. I bit down my lip.

Should I buy it?

My own was almost empty. I couldn’t afford it though. But I kind of needed it…

Fuck it, I thought, as I gently put it down in my basket.

As I looked up to head for the cashier, the two girls were standing right in front of me, phones in their hands and weird expressions on their faces. I couldn’t tell if they looked either really happy or really sad. Either way, my heart skipped a beat as they smiled when I quickly pulled down my sunglasses to cover up my face better.

That was a trick Norman had told me; it made people doubt more whether you were the person they thought or not.

I hurriedly walked towards their left but one of them stepped out in front of me before I reached past them.

“Are you here with Reedus?” she asked.

She had short black hair and a piercing at her right eyebrow. The other girl just stared at me with big brown eyes. She looked kind of creepy.

“Um, I don’t think I know what you’re talking about, sorry,” I stumbled out as I tried to get past them once more.

How the hell did this girl know who I was?

“I’m sorry to bother you,” she said as she blocked my way again, “But we’re almost positive that you’re the girl that’s been seen with Norman so much lately. Aren’t you that chick from Denmark?”

Okay this was indeed out right creepy.

She had to be one of those online stalkers that checked out everything concerning Norman. But then again, it wasn’t really rocket science to see that we were dating if you really looked closely. He was such a douche when it came to pictures; it was always the ones I didn’t see him take, you know, where I wasn’t ready and really looked like an ass, that he would post on whatever random site he wished.

Him and his Twitter…

I wanted to get back to him, away from these creepy girls and back to my man. I knew that they wouldn’t do me anything but…

Some weird feeling made me regret coming here alone.

“No, I’m not, sorry,” I breathed, really fixating on doing my best with the American accent.

I think I just went totally redneck there…

I finally succeeded in making it to the cashier and I almost ran back for the waiting room. I felt like everybody was watching me, following me, taking pictures. Everyone was so close to me, touching me, I wanted to scream.

I was all alone, though.

A voice spoke over the speakers as I started to feel the adrenaline pump through my veins. I needed Norman. The halls seemed so long and narrow; they went on forever and ever.

I was panicking.

I slammed the door to our room and quickly sat down on the floor before it. I sighed out heavily.

I was seriously getting paranoid; my heart beat fast and the blood was rushing in my ears. I started seeing dark spots before my eyes…

Okay, maybe this wasn’t just me being paranoid.

“Whoa, hey, babe!” I heard Norman’s voice exclaim.

I couldn’t focus on him even though I wanted to. My stomach was churning.

Oh uh.

I felt the pressure built from the pit of my stomach and slowly travel up to my throat. I was lucky there was a trash can next to me.

Just so you know, coffee and rice really isn’t a good combo when you’re going to puke…

.................................................................................

I was leaning my head against Norman’s shoulder pretending to be asleep. He’d freaked out when I’d showed up all sick and acting like a crazy person after my shopping trip. I’d explained to him what had happened in the cosmetics shop and how I’d panicked. He’d told me that it was probably an anxiety attack. I didn’t know what to think about that. It had never happened to me before.

I could feel his gaze upon me as I lay there. His hand was cupping my face, comforting me with warmth and roughness.

He was such a sweetheart.

I was really developing emotions for this guy, not just the ‘hey-you’re-cool-I-like-to-hang-out-with-you’ type of thing but like real emotions. When I looked at him my heart would skip a beat and I would get the feeling of bubbles floating in my stomach. And when he touched me, my skin would burn hot with loving devotion.

I sighed out happily and nudged my head closer to him, leaning in on his chest. He put his arms around me and kissed my hair. I could lay like that forever.

Unfortunately, it was only an hour and a half flight to Toronto and way too soon I felt him nudge my arm softly, whispering: “Babe, we’re here, time to wake up.”

I groaned.

Yay, another freaking airport.

...............................................................

The airport in Toronto hadn’t been as bad as the one back in New York. It was a lot smaller and not nearly as crowded. I was staying close to Norman, holding his hand at all times. Even when we were stopped by a couple of his fans near the exit, I stood by his side. People here seemed really polite though. But I couldn’t get myself to relax just yet.

I needed his support.

We decided to walk to our hotel; it was just a few blocks down and our luggage was sent with a cap. It wasn’t raining anymore and I needed the fresh air. The cool wind of the night felt good on my skin.

“Sean just texted me,” Norman sounded next to me as we made our way down another street, “He wants us to meet down at the hotel bar.”

I felt his hand nudge mine.

“I’m really tired, Norm, I think I’ll just head up to our room and sleep. Meet with him tomorrow.”

My legs were sore from the travelling and I was still getting over the panic attack I’d had earlier. My body felt strange.

“Oh…” he said with a disappointed tone to his voice.

I looked up at him.

Ray bans in the night.

“You can go?” I said.

I am able to be on my own, I thought with a smile on my lips.

“You don’t want me to stay with you? We’re staying at the same room… You told me to book just one.”

I chuckled as we turned another corner. You could see the hotel from here.

“Yeah I know, I’ll just let you in when you’re done.”

I could feel his gaze upon me.

“Norman, I’m fine, ‘kay? Seriously, go hang out with Sean; you’ve missed him so much.”

He laughed in my ear as we entered through the big glass doors of the hotel.

“Don’t tell him that,” he sounded as we got our key and headed to the elevators.

I shook my head at him. Every time he would talk about that Flanery guy, he would sound like a teenage boy again. All hyper and shit.

I was looking forward to meeting him; Norman had told me so many stories about him. You know, how he was like, what they’d done together in the past and of course, a lot of funny, and at times insane and perverted things he’d done during their work together on Boondock.

He sounded like a funny man.

Which also made him kind of intimidating.

Don’t get me wrong here but I was supposed to work with these two, and they already knew each other so well. Hell, all of the people working on this movie seemed to know each other; all best friends and shit.

Norman was standing in the door about to head down to the bar. He was looking at me with those precious crystal blue eyes of his. Even after a day of travel, he still looked amazingly handsome.

Lucky swine.

I was lying in the soft big bed ready to go to sleep and somehow right now I just wished Norman would stay here with me. I could use some cuddling after such a day.

“Why are you so good to me?” he asked from the door.

I giggled and pulled the blanket closer.

“’Cause you’re such a good man. Now go have fun with Sean, he’s waiting. Off with you,” I smiled.

He quickly walked over and jumped on top of me, tying me down to the bed completely, and his face inches from mine.

“’M probably gonna be drunk when I get back…” he whispered with a crooked smile on his lips and a mischievous glare in his eyes.

I knew what that meant.

“What do you want me to do about that?” I asked.

I wanted to touch his face but he had me tied down under the blanket. I couldn’t move. My question had his mouth open slightly, a stumbled breathe escaping his lips.

He kissed my lips roughly.

“You’ll see. You’re so gonna get it.”

I was left alone with a heat bubbling in my stomach.

I couldn’t wait for him to come back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I wanna say thanks to Daisy.Rae for the recommendation! You are truly awesome! And to all you other readers out there: please comment, subscribe and recommend! It makes writing so much easier. This chapter was really difficult for me to write… I have suffered a bit from anxiety attacks myself back in the days, so it was kind of tough trying to transcript the feeling of it. But here goes… Enjoy :-)