Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 20 - Sláinte part 1

“Aw, come on! You look good, let’s go!”

Was I seriously telling my boyfriend to hurry up get ready so we wouldn’t be more than twenty minutes late for our date with Rocco, Sean and Troy?

I couldn’t believe it.

We’d been in our room all day, practicing lines and getting ready for tomorrow; that was the day where filming was going to start. And we’d just had a good time, relaxed and so forth but of course Norman had decided to take a shower just a half an hour before we were supposed to meet up with the others down by “Meatpackers”; a restaurant about six blocks away.

I’d been ready for ten minutes now; and I looked pretty damn good if I said so myself. I was wearing a black dress with an Aztec print on the front; it was short at the front, revealing my thighs that were covered in black nylon stockings, and it reached all the way down to my feet in the back.

I had tried using a flatiron on my normally uncontrollable hair and I was actually satisfied with the result. When it wasn’t all curled up, it was actually a little too long, reaching almost all the way down to my butt.

But it looked nice.

Feminine. I liked that.

I didn’t really see myself as a ‘lady’ in any way; I liked black and crazy clothes, not in the Gothic way or anything, but rock and roll.

Luckily Norman didn’t crave a girlie girl like most men; many of my ex-boyfriends had always asked me: “Why don’t you wear pink more often?” “Why do you always wear your hair like that?” “Why don’t you wear stilettoes like all the other girls?” I shrugged.

It just didn’t fit me at all.

I was having a cigarette and tapping my finger repeatedly on the wooden table I sat on.

Waiting just wasn’t my thing.

“Babe? I can smell the smoke all the way out here; can you open the window a little more?” Norm’s voice sounded from inside the bathroom.

“Sorry!” I yelled and pulled the window more open.

We were sneaky fuckers; smoking inside even though it’s not allowed… I smiled.

It was like two teenagers living out their dreams; running away from home and just wanting to be together, so they hide in a hotel room, smoke, drink and have sex. It surprised me we hadn’t smoked weed together yet, you know, just to live like teenagers all the way.

“Fuck, you look sexy in that dress.”

I looked up to see Norman stand before me; his hair done, black loose jeans, a tight light blue shirt that wrapped his figure beautifully and a mischievous crooked smile on his gorgeous thin lips.

I gulped.

It suddenly felt like it was going to be a long night; I couldn’t wait to get back here with that handsome stud in front of me…

I smashed out the cigarette and jumped down the table, making my way over to him.

“And that’s supposed to come from you? Sir Epitome of sexiness,” I smiled and laid a quick kiss on his lips. “Come on, we’re so late right now, we haven’t got time for this,” I said and quickly went for the door.

I was stopped halfway by a strong arm around my waist pulling me around to crash against Norman’s chest.

“Fuck the others, let’s just stay in,” he whispered into my ear in a raspy voice, making my knees weak.

I breathed out. He knew that his voice was one of my biggest weaknesses. I just couldn’t resist him when he said things to me like that.

“Norm…” I breathed, warning him.

“Fine,” he growled and let go of me, “but when we get home? I’m gonna fuck you so hard you won’t be able to walk tomorrow.”

Warmth spread through my body.

...........................................................................

“Sláinte!” we all sounded as we raised our glasses once more.
We’d found an Irish pub close to the hotel on our way home from an amazing dinner at Meatpackers.

Troy was buying us all drinks. And they just kept on coming; I almost couldn’t keep up with them. But I was trying.

They all laughed at a joke Sean had just told us; something about the difference between peanut butter and jam. I didn’t get it… Probably because I’ve never tried peanut butter. Or something like that…

“You’ve never tried peanut butter? You’ve NEVER tried peanut butter?! What planet are you from, girl?” Sean’s voice sounded and they all stared at me with big eyes.

“Um… Planet Denmark, I guess?”

Sean shook his head. “Denmark, huh? Something’s wrong with your country, I’m tellin’ya… I’m gonna get you a big nice jar of that tomorrow and force-feed you; that’s just something you need to try!”

I held up my hands in defense grinning at him: “Sure, fine, whatever you say!”

He made a sound as if he was offended and looked over at Norman that had his arm around me, narrowing his eyes at him.

“Hey, Reedus, what’s up with you and Danish girls?”

What was that man talking about now? Sean was seriously a nut-job. But in the good way.

Norman was smiling, shrugging his shoulders.

“Yeah, I don’t know. They’re just… Different, I guess.”

He glared into my eyes while smirking.

“You’ve been with many Danish girls or what?” I asked, curious.

He hadn’t really talked much about his ex-girlfriends; he always snuck his way around when I asked about them.

“Not really. But, you know, Mingus’ mom’s from Denmark. You knew that!? Helena…”

My eyes widened. How could I have forgotten that?

Helena Christensen was like THE supermodel of Denmark; always in the magazines and commercials.

“’Course…” I stumbled out.

How was it possible that I was sitting next to a guy, who was my boyfriend, who’d told me that he loved me and wanted me when he’d also had a relationship with Helena freaking Christensen? It made no sense…

I may be a little too critical about myself, but come on? A supermodel?

“Actually, I’ve never been to Denmark. What’s it like?” Troy asked as he took a sip from his beer.

Guinness.

I couldn’t help but to smile.

“Well… It’s cold, weather’s a lot like in New York. It’s really small. The population’s, like, about 6 million or something. But it’s great, though, I love the people, the food and the nature there. There’s a lot of nature, also in the cities. Parks, big gardens, yeah. I love my country.”

“Yeah, haven’t you heard? They have the most beautiful girls there,” Norman sounded, looking up from his conversation with Rocco and Sean.

I giggled and squeezed his thigh as hard as I could. It didn’t hurt him like I had intended it to; on the contrary, I could feel his strong and warm hand sneak its way up my thigh and squeezing back a little too hard.

I jumped slightly in my chair.

Luckily, Troy didn’t notice, he had just answered a phone call.

I sent Norm an evil glare and pushed my tongue out at him. I could tell by the way he looked at me that he was getting drunk. That didn’t really come as a surprise; I was getting smashed myself.

Now that I came to think of it, we’d been sitting here for several hours and I hadn’t checked myself in the mirror for quite a while. I kind of felt a need to look good around those guys; my boss, co-workers and boyfriend… Sigh.

When I came back my seat had been occupied by some girl, actually, several girls had pulled their chairs over to sit with the boys. I looked over there to see Norman talk with one of them; a dark haired pretty girl with tattoos up both her arms and big breasts you easily could see because of her top; it was almost non-existent. Sean and Rocco talked to some other girls at the table; I could see that they were fans by the way they acted. They kept correcting their hair, pushing their lips and breasts a little out and laughed at everything the boys said.

I frowned.

How long had I been in that fucking bathroom? Five minutes and bam! Every stool’s taken. And I couldn’t even find Troy anywhere in the bar…

I sighed out and went up to sit by the bar and maybe have some coffee. I didn’t want to go down there and listen to whatever shit the girls were asking them.

Starfuckers.

Okay, I was acting kind of like a jealous bitch, but hey… I was really drunk.

“A black coffee please,” I sounded as the bartender passed by me behind the bar.

I smoked a couple of cigarettes as I sat there and felt sorry for myself. Every once in a while I would look back at the table only to frown once more: Norman was still talking to that brunette chick. And it irritated the shit out of me. The way she was leaning in over him, almost forcing him to stare at her boobs made me sick. But the worst part about it was that he didn’t say or do anything about it. He just sat there, smiling at her.

Urgh.

I wasn’t usually the jealous type but… Fuck; when you have a guy like that? I mean, he’s sex on legs, seriously. And that’s probably why I’m acting like this.

I wanted to take her face and just hit it.

Like, really hard.

And it would feel so good.

As I was sitting there in my own little world of misery, I suddenly noticed that Norman had laid his eyes on me. I quickly turned my face away, not wanting to look like a complete stalker. I sighed and lit another cigarette.

I needed to cool down, if he came over now, I would…

“Hey sexy, what are you sitting up here for?”

I could feel Norman wrap his arms around me from behind and lay his head on my shoulder, placing small kisses on my neck. I felt my temper boil a little in my stomach; I had only been sitting there for like half an hour or something without him noticing.

God, I was such a drama queen, wasn’t I?

I tried to control myself, saying: “I’m just really tired; I think I’ll head home now.”

My voice sounded like ice in ice-cold water… With extra ice.

Good try.

“Aw, why so soon? We’re having so much fun; we were just talking about playing pool with those girls over there.”

I smashed my cigarette butt out frantically in the ashtray on the bar.

“Yeah? Fine, let’s play…” I said.

He wanted to play?

Let’s play, bitches.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys. Thanks for the love and support, again! You make me so happy :-) A special thanks to LittleMeep, princesspenguin14 and Wolfy1991. Fuck, you’re cool! And of course, to my biggest supporter Faith8428 – you’re probably what gets me going at this point. Enjoy!