Status: Currently having a major writer's block on this: Sorry! I hope I'll see the light soon! Thanks to all for reading <3

Yes

Chapter 33 - Hanni el Khatib

The cold January wind iced its way over my skin as we strolled down the crowded Delancey Street of Lower Manhattan.

The beautiful city lights that surrounded us were glowing happily, and I smiled warmheartedly at the guy that was holding my hand as we walked. Norm looked good tonight; he’d finally got some rest the last couple of days, and his eyes were now turning back to normal. They’d looked so small and worn out for the last weeks, if not months, because he worked so hard all the time.

You'd think that he would relax and maybe have some vacation between the seasons of The Walking Dead, but no sir. Of course not…

He was always doing something, whether it was conventions, panels, interviews, signings, photo shoots… Yeah, I could continue; the list is so long.

But I was glad that he’d realized exactly that; he needed sleep and relaxation. And now I was dragging him along to a rock concert as his birthday present from me… Wasn’t I just such a good girlfriend?

However, I knew that Norm thought this guy was the coolest ever and I was really psyched to go as well. We’d celebrated his birthday yesterday; some family and friends had come over for dinner and it had just been a cozy quiet night.

I hadn’t told Norman what we were going to be doing so I felt nervous as we started nearing the Bowery Ballroom; the street was filled with people going there as well, laughter and chatter sounding all over. I could feel his hand in mine twitch slightly and I looked over to have his eyes gaze upon me, those amazing crystal blues sending a warm feeling down my body.

“Are we going to the Bowery?” he asked.

I didn’t want to reveal the surprise to him just yet, so I just smiled and looked down the street again.

“Maybe.”

“I bet we are,” he grinned in my ear and squeezed my hand again, “Who’s playing?”

I exclaimed something between a sigh of impatience and a chuckle and looked down at my clothes.

A couple of girls walked past us, singing out loudly one of the songs we were going to hear in just half an hour; “Build.Destroy.Rebuild”.

Thanks girls, if it wasn’t for you, we would totally have forgotten the lyrics…

“Oh shit, is it Hanni?” Norm asked excitedly.

I felt like kicking those girls’ asses.

I nodded resignedly: “Surprise?”

My voice sounded nervous and I shot him a couple of questioning eyes. But there was nothing to be unsure about; as soon as Norm read the “Tonight: Hanni el Khatib”-sign over the Bowery Ballroom, his lips parted in a wide grin and he threw his arms around me.

“You are the coolest girl ever!” he breathed between the firm kisses he planted all over my face.

“Happy birthday!” I smiled and took his hand in mine as we got in line to enter the Bowery Ballroom.

As we got in line, Norm put his arm around my waist and kissed my forehead.

“I think I know that guy, wait here,” he said before trotting over to the doorman.

My face was like one big question mark when he came back.

“We’re going to the V.I.P seats,” he smiled.

Oh… We are?

..................................................................................

I swayed my hips back and forth as the guitar blasted loudly out the big speakers.

I threw my head forward as Hanni’s voice cried out: “Hey loved one, can’t talk to me that way… Oh loved one, don’t talk to me that way.”

I sang along and smiled widely at Norman who had his arm around my waist. He was looking down on the stage below us, at the guys roaming the scene there. The music was amazing, the band sick, and Hanni, the vocalist, was being awesome as always.

The sound was still as old-school, rock and roll, as on the record and I was having such a great time. Norm wasn’t much of a dancer but I couldn’t help but to move my body to the beat. When I listen to good music, I just need to express myself somehow.

He sipped on his beer before turning his gaze to me. His lips parted in my favorite crooked smile of his, and I kissed him lightly.

Norm narrowed his eyes at me sweetly and sang along as Hanni’s voice once again blasted through the speakers: “Hey loved one; you’ve got that vampire look tonight. Oh loved one, I just know that you’re gonna bite.”

I laughed out and threw my head forward, launching for him, and bit down on the skin of his neck. I felt him quiver before laughing out too. I put down both our beers on the black glass table behind us and took his hands.

“Won’t you dance with me tonight? Come on loved one, ain’t gonna do that for me, right?” I sang along and sent him a flirtatious stare.

He shook his head while grinning at me. He looked so freaking good tonight; his hair was all wispy, his eyes light and happy, and his shoulders were looking even broader than usual because of the shirt he was wearing.

Norm spun me around and pulled me in to have my back up against his chest, both of us leaning against the railing of the balcony. It was only the two of us up here and I fully enjoyed that we could be alone.

I had dreaded this night a bit because of the fact that you couldn’t really buy seats for the Bowery; but Norman had made sure we got up here... If you know the right people, right?

The concert sped on, the songs were awesome, the vocalist insanely good and we drank beer and smoked cigarettes. We were sitting on the small couch and chatting, his mouth so close to my ear I could almost feel it, when my favorite song started playing.

I yanked my body up and looked back at him as I sang along: “I’ve seen you, roach cock!”

And I did a light version of head banging, making my blonde curls bump up and down.

“I’ve seen you roach cock.” I pointed at him, making him grin, before I turned around and stood up to dance along the guitar riffs.

I shrieked out as I felt his hand grab my hips and pull me down on his lap. His voice sounded in my ear as he sang the lyrics of the song in his raspy voice: “I think you’re crazy. I think you’re crazy…”

His voice crept down my spine and chills spread across my skin. I giggled before escaping his grip to dance along to the music again.

I gulped down some beer and shook my hips as I leaned forward over the railing. As I felt Norman’s hands sneak around my hips from behind I threw my head back, and leaned back into him.

“You think I’m crazy?!” I sang out and shook my hips to the beat of the drums.

His hands followed my movement and he was looking down my body from behind me, a devilish smile sneaking up on his lips.

“I think I’m crazy,” Norm sounded in my ear and bit down a little too hard on my earlobe.

I couldn’t believe he was acting out this open; we were alone up here, yes, but people could easily see us if they looked upwards. But I just smiled and pushed my ass slightly backwards, pressing against his pelvis. His hands tightened on my hips and he pushed me against the railing of the balcony.

I laughed out and pulled out his cigarettes from the pocket of his pants, bit down on one before lighting it. He pushed out his lips and popped his eyebrows at me. I put the cigarette to his mouth and he took a long hit from it before breathing out the smoke right in my face.

I narrowed my eyes at him and did the same thing.

After having done this several times till there wasn’t really anything left of the smoke, he cupped my head with one of his hands and pulled me into a passionate kiss.

“Perfect birthday gift,” he sounded in my ear as another song started playing.

“It gets better,” I told him with a smug smile on my lips, “Just wait till we get home tonight.”

His hand reached down to travel up my thigh but before he could reach between my legs, I sneaked out of his grip and started dancing again. He shook his head with a smile on his lips.

When the concert was over, we were both really drunk and really… into each other.

We’d drunk a lot of beers during the concert and afterwards we’d stayed a bit, having some whiskey; Norm’s favorite. But as the time passed and we got more and more drunk, Norm’s eyes turned more and more dark.

And when he whispered into my ear, sending an electric fire down my core, I knew it was time to get out of there.

“M’ gonna take you places tonight, babe…”

Yup… Time to go!

.................................................................

We practically flew through the door to the apartment. His lips were hard on mine, our tongues intertwined in a snake-like manner which made us both pant for air. He had his arms around me, and I suddenly got a feeling of being so small compared to him.

He was so tall and big, his muscles around me, clamping my figure, and I couldn’t do anything else but just close my eyes and enjoy the sensations that rushed through my body as his rough fingers slid up my shirt to cup my bra.

His mouth left mine and I felt his rough stubble prickle down my neck, his teeth biting the ever so sensitive skin there, a yelp sounding from me as his teeth sank down harder, determined. I felt his hands grab around my ass, pulling me close to him, and he lifted me up on the kitchen counter.

Wow, were we already in the kitchen?

The alcohol had my vision slurred and I only seemed to be able to focus on the man before me and all the things he had me feel.

He was different tonight; his hands seemed coarser, his lips harder; he seemed bigger in some way.

I giggled out into the air as he moved away to rip my shirt off. My eyes zoomed in on his eyes; they were dark like an angry ocean, a storm raging inside of him as he looked me over.

My breathing was heavy, I felt like I was being examined by a different man as he stood there; a stranger. His chest heaved up and down, his breath rasped in and out of him, reminding me of a predator.

I was his prey; he was going to do whatever he wanted to me.

But my firing blood left my body helpless, the heat raging inside of me had me there to just wait for his next move.

He pulled off his own shirt in a quick movement and then his skin burned hot on mine once again. I moaned out into the dark room behind him, behind this different man of mine, as he grabbed my ass to slam my body against his.

Where was all this coming from?

All night we’d seemed to glance at each other and I’d felt his eyes study me with a different light in them, we’d teased each other with flirtatious hints and touches, but I’d never seen him in this way; it was like he was fueled only by instinct and lust.

I loved it.

I felt myself quiver as he in a swift movement had my jeans ripped off, the cool air crawling up my legs to the heat that burned between my legs. His big hand cupped my pussy, a finger pressing the damp fabric of my thong near my entrance.

I whimpered and threw my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

A deep growl sounded from his chest as I felt him claw at my panties, and my nails dug into the skin of his back as his hand rubbed my clit ferociously. My fingers ran through his dark hair, pulled at it, and I cried out as his hand pressed down harder on my heat.

Pleasure and pain almost seemed to be the same thing right now as he bit down on the skin between my shoulder and neck greedily, his tongue tasting the salty skin there in an animal-like fashion.

I felt him push away the tight fabric of my thong, and then a long finger entered me, gliding inside me manically.

Before I could savor the amazing feeling of him being inside me, I felt another finger push up into me and I heard him hiss as I whined out. I humped against his thick fingers, feeling passion grow inside me.

My pants sounded desperately as he started pumping his fingers. I could easily feel the way the contours of his fingers raced inside me, nails and knuckles against my throbbing walls. His other hand had reached around me and pushed at the small of my back so I wouldn’t be able to move anywhere.

I was locked there.

“Tell me you like it,” he growled out, his words a bit slurred from all the whiskey he’d had.

It was an order.

I quickly obeyed him in a breathy voice: “It feels so fucking good.”

I panted as his fingers kept pumping up inside me, burning, tearing; a sweet sensation building from the pit of my stomach.

Just as my moans were getting louder and my body trembled with the ever building orgasm, his fingers slid out of me.

“Please,” I whimpered desperately, not wanting him to stop.

I heard a zipper go down and I clasped my lips shut. Now was not the time to tell him to do anything; he was going to do this his way, not mine, and I was just going to let him.

I couldn’t see much; we hadn’t gotten around to switching on the lights, but I could feel the heat coming off of him.

“Couch, now,” he demanded.

I submitted and silently thanked him not for having told me to go all the way to the bedroom. I wouldn’t have been able to not touch him for that long.

As soon as I’d lain down on the cold leather, he was on top of me. My fingers stroked down his chest, sought their way down to his throbbing member. It felt like hot iron on my soft skin and he hissed as I grabbed him hard.

He bucked his hips naturally at my tight grip, gliding his cock through it and an animalistic sound growled from his chest. My body twitched in anticipation, and pleasure and passion washed over me.

One of his hands grabbed my arm and tore it away from him.

Okay, he didn’t want me to do that, I thought as I tried to make out his facial expression.

But all I could see was his silhouette hovering over me like a tower.

I felt so small.

Then his mouth was on my breasts, his teeth biting, his lips kissing and his tongue licking. I threw my head back in the cushions behind me as I felt my thong being ripped off.

Was that a tearing sound?

I didn’t even care to look up; my body was dazed with the need for this man and all the things he wanted to do to me. I could feel him shift his weight, he was on top of me, and I felt him press his cock against my entrance.

“Fuck yes”, I breathed in a staggered pant as I could feel him raise his hips.

He pressed forward, I felt myself spread tightly around his hot iron and I cried out at the sensation.

He filled me, filled my belly.

My insides were on fire. He grabbed at my legs and had them rest on his broad masculine shoulders. Those bare movements had me whining out in pleasure. Norm slid his cock almost all the way out of me before he thrust forward again.

He hit something, something good.

I cried out at the feeling.

“You like that, don't ’cha?” he asked in a groan.

I narrowed my eyes up at him, his face was close to mine, and I could see his eyes wander over my body. His fingers stroked over my breasts, down to my ass and dug into the soft skin there. He slid out quickly before slamming himself into me again.

Fuck…

“Norm, ple…”

A hand covered my mouth roughly, callus tearing at my soft lips.

“Shut up,” he grunted before thrusting into me.

My moan muffled into his hand and pleasure shot through my body. He was being mean, dominant and determined, and I couldn’t get enough of it.

He pumped his cock into me, slow and hard thrusts, and I reached down to grab his ass, digging my nails into the flesh there. He grunted out over me, his breath cool on my skin, cigarettes and whiskey, and I felt his hips slam down on my thighs, bruising me.

I burned hotter.

I wanted to tell him how good it felt, how fucking amazing the things he did to me were, but I knew I shouldn’t. He wanted me to shut up. And I wanted to obey him.

His dick bored into me, sliding roughly against my walls and my eyes closed shut. His pace became quicker, his thrusts harder, his hips slammed against my thighs.

I helplessly mewled as I just laid there, unable to think about nothing but the sensations that was shooting up my body, his cock filling up my stomach, his raspy breaths blowing out over my skin.

Then he slid out of me.

“Turn the fuck around,” he growled as he dug his fingers into my thighs and practically threw me onto my stomach.

His hands squeezed my ass, his thumbs tore at my ass cheeks, and he ferociously pressed his hardness into me once more.

An orgasm was building up inside of me as he slid his cock in and out of me, the sound of skin slamming skin tearing through the silence that surrounded us.

“Say my name,” he grunted.

I panted heavily and searched through my mind for it. I felt his thumb at my butt hole, pressing down on it.

“Say my fucking name,” he spat again, this time louder, rougher, and this thumb pushed its way inside the tightness.

“Fuck,” I whimpered desperately.

I couldn’t remember his name. I couldn’t say it. The feeling of having him fill me in the two tightest places of my body had me gurgling in pleasure. I didn’t know anything but the feelings he shot through my body.

His pace slowed down, his thrust now slow but crazy hard and in between his thrusts he growled: “Do… as I… fucking… say…”

This was too much; the orgasm exploded inside my body, my toes curled up, the muscles of my inner walls tightened and I screamed: “Reedus… Fuck… Ah, Norman!”

He let my body adjust after the orgasm had rocked through me; till the wondrous waves of pleasure he’d made me feel had worn off.

I felt his thumb leave my butt hole, and I sighed out as both relief and disappointment rolled over me at the loss of contact. I heard him breathe out heavily.

“You like me in your ass, babe?”

My eyes widened as I felt his fingers slide through my slickness and made the throbbing skin around my butt hole wet. Two fingers entered me, both pain and pleasure had me quivering.

“Please, no…” I whispered, panting.

But it was too late.

Just as his fingers left my tightness, his burning hardness pressed at the hole, spreading it slowly out over his member.

My breath got caught in my throat as he slowly and gradually filled my ass with his hot iron. It hurt.

I cried out for him to stop as I felt him bent over, his heaving chest on my back, his fingers caressing my chin.

“Just relax, babe, I’ll make you feel so good, if you just let me.”

I bit down on my lip. He was almost all the way inside me now, and the longer he stayed there, the less did it seem to hurt. Like I just had to adjust, to let him stretch me.

Slowly, he slid back out of me making my skin tremble; goose bumps spread over the bare skin of my back and butt cheeks. I couldn’t exactly decide whether I liked the feeling or not.

“Fuck,” Norm cried behind me in a desperate voice, “You have no idea how tight you feel, babe.”

He slid inside me again, but pain was drowned out by the impact of the words he’d just spoken. His voice had sounded so beautiful.

He whimpered as his cock bore into my tightness again and I heard a moan escape my lips. His hands stroked my back, caressed me, wanting me to feel good. He was suddenly acting different, kinder.

My lips curled up into a crooked smile as I tried tightening my muscles. He breathed out roughly.

“Please,” he panted staggered.

I tightened my muscles again as he once more thrust forward.

This time, something I’d never felt before sparked inside me. A weird tingling pleasure shot through my stomach and I sighed contently. It didn’t hurt anymore.

“Ah, you like it, babe?” he asked from behind me.

His hands were still stroking my hot skin, caressing my breasts, playing with my nipples. How could I not like this?

“Deeper,” I breathed.

A hiss escaped his lips and he pounded into me.

The tickly spark shot through me once more, this time more powerfully. I didn’t want to think about exactly what we were doing, this thing had never been something I wanted to try, but fuck did it feel good when he hit that precious spot. It was so different, so…

I groaned as he hit it again, a hard thrust making my toes curl in enjoyment. His breaths came out rough, his voice sounded desperate as he whispered my name out into the dark room.

“It feels so fucking good when you fuck me like this, Norm,” I whimpered and bit down on my lower lip.

I knew what my words were going to do to him.

And surely enough, he cried out in a raspy manner: “Fuck, babe, tell me that again.”

I smiled and tightened my muscles again as his thrust became harder, his pace a bit quicker.

“Mh, Norm,” I continued, making my voice breathy and filled with pleasure, “you can’t stop, please don’t stop, it feels so good.”

His hands tightened around my hips.

“Yeah, you like it when I fuck your ass, don't ya?”

His voice was so fucking raspy, the tone to it so deliciously desperate and pleading. Wetness exploded between my legs.

“Mh, you’re so fucking huge,” I cried.

I didn’t even know if the things I said were just to please him anymore; the sparks shot through me every time he would buck his hips at me. I was definitely enjoying this too.

Norm’s breathing became heavier behind me as his pace quickened. He bend down to have his chest lean against my back again, his mouth close to my ear. His raspy breaths sent shivers down my spine and he slammed into me, rougher. I felt one of his hands cup my breast.

“M’ gonna make you scream now,” he whispered.

His words had my body tremble.

I suddenly felt his other hand between my legs, his fingers gently gliding through my wetness.

I almost felt embarrassed as I realized how wet I actually was. He groaned into my ear, obviously loving it.

He slid two fingers (or was it three?) inside me, not pumping, but just keeping them there, stretching my clasping walls.

He pressed his fingers upwards just as he thrust up my ass.

I screamed.

Pleasure rolled over me; it was almost feeling like an orgasm in itself.

He did it again and another scream escaped from my lungs. Norm grunted into my ear, his breath warm and delicious. I dropped my head down to breathe into the cushion.

He was in control again now; he knew where he was going to take me with this. I quivered.

“You ready, babe?” he breathed.

No… I didn’t know what was coming. I wasn’t going to be able to…

I stopped breathing as he started pounding into me roughly, his fingers twitched inside of me, upwards, in quick movements.

He got up to have his other hand on the small of my back, steadying himself as he fucked me hard, cock in my ass and several fingers in my pussy.

“Shit!” he sounded behind me as my body was being rocked back and forth.

I sucked in hard, finally able to breathe again, but I couldn’t say anything; I couldn’t moan or talk. I couldn’t let him know how amazing this felt; I could only lay there, feel my body being rocked back and forth with such impact, I knew I was going to get bruises. But I didn’t care, I wanted this badly.

The feeling of him pounding into me so beautifully sent me off into a blissful state. Norman growled behind me, his pace became quicker than ever and he slapped my ass manically.

“I’m coming,” he roared frantically, “’m gonna… m’ gonna, ah…”

A cry burst through my lips as an orgasm fired through my body just as he too grunted out in staggered breaths.

I was spasming as I felt his warmth shudder inside me, shooting up in my ass, dripping down my trembling thighs.

We both grew quiet as the waves of our orgasms wore off.

Nothing sounded but our wild breaths, our attempts to calm down and steady ourselves back to normal.

He slid his fingers out of me before also pulling out his cock. I dumped down on the couch and soon felt him doing the same, spooning me from behind. He planted small kisses on my shoulder as his arms snaked around my waist to tug me closer to him. His skin was damp, sweaty and hot, and I sighed out in content as he licked the skin of my neck.

“I hope I wasn’t being too hard on you, babe,” he whispered as he reached his hand up to tug some of my hair behind my ear.

It was wet and sticky.

I grabbed his hand and reached it up to kiss it gently.

“You were an animal,” I breathed.

I heard him chuckle behind me; “Sorry.”

I shook my head.

“Animal is good, animal's fucking perfect.”

I could almost hear him consider the next words he was going to say.

"So, you like it when I’m like that?”

I nodded drowsily; my body felt numb from exhaustion.

He bucked his hips at me ever so gently as he sighed out happily and tightened his arms around me.

“You’re amazing.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A huge thanks to GeekPuddin, witchbaby300 and ElectricYouth for recommending my story! You are amazing :-) And a thank you, thank you, thank you to all of you other reeders (ha ha) out there! 67 subscribers; yikes. It is almost like I get performance anxiety or something… Well, here it is, I guess ;-)

Warning! Because Reedus. And it is serious this time; I’m not joking. Explicitly at its finest.

Enjoy!

PS: Please go listen to "Hanni el Khatib": Norman got me hooked after posting some of his songs on Twitter and... Yeah, Hanni's the coolest dude ever! Buy his records, tell your friends about him; but most importantly just enjoy his cool, cool music :-) (Just got his album "Will the Guns Come Out" and it's awesoooome) ha