Life in a Life

Bullies change of heart (part-2)

As Black (and the croud) was waiting for Red's answer for about, 2 minuite's now, Black again repeat's his question earlier, "Will you be my girlfriend?" a question that's new to a certain bullies ears, so straiht forward she think's.
"Y.y.y.y.yo.y.you h.h.have t.to p.p.prove it f.first" and then a very loud "Whoooaa!" can be heard thruout the still multiplieng croud, "Then tell me what i must do to prove my self to you and for you to believe me"
"J.jump o.off a c.c.clif" Red said stuttering
"Fine" Black said in a seriuse tone.
When Red heard Black's answer to her suppused to be only a joke answer, she's been ovioslly been shocked thingking that nobod would take that seriusly, "Wa.what!?" Red said shoked, "I said fine, i will jump over a cliff if it mean's that you'l bealive and accept me, then i'l do it".
Then another even louder "WWWWHHHOOOOAAA!!" can be heard from the now over flowing croud, "Y.y.your j.just b.bl.bl.blufing" still stuttering and now glowing bright red face of Red said.
"Try me" Black said
♠ ♠ ♠
Oowww, why does my ex has to messege and comment in my Fb account, while posting her and her now boyfried's photo's, ughhh! Why thus this still bug's me??
Anyway read and comment guy's if this story is good or bad