Life in a Life

Bulies change of hear (part-3)

"Try me" Black said that now has a sly grin plastered on his face,
"D.d.dont p.play with me!" Red said still continuing'ly redening face.
"I'm not, i'm seriuse, just come to the construction site tommoro morning" Black said bowing then leaving toward's the still over flown croud.
Hour's past, Red still has't move from her previus place, still digesting the words (not only the word's but also the situation she just got her self in to) that black said.
Then the next day came and as she walked her way toward's a certain construction site, she spotted a very large croud surrounding the construction site, "Whoa, this is to much attention, i cant believe this is realy happening, i didn't asked for any of this, this is going way to far" Red sain in her mind while still walking toward's the construction site but only slower that usual, and once one of the croud's spoted Red nearing the construction site "He's realy gonna do it" said one of the boy's in the croud "Hurry please and stop him before he realy goes for it"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sory guy's for the late update, just got caried away, anyway hope you like it, i'll be updating the next chapter about, after 4 hours or so, read and comment if this story is good or not, ow and i just want to shout out for my girlfriend, I love you so much baby! :D Happy i met you.