‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

Not Again!

Vic's P.O.V

I woke up in a dark room, there was only one window, which was the only source of light in the room. This window was far away from me and I couldn't see the room too well.
My head was aching and I could feel that the back of my head was wet, I tried to reach for it but I couldn't. My hands were tied behind my back with a plastic thing working as a rope.
I feel thirsty and hungry. Dizziness taking over me, second by second.
Where the fuck am I?
I heard footsteps outside and a door opened, sending some more light to where I was. There was some steps in front of the door, boxes spread all over the room, some tools, ropes and some bottles. I guess this must be a basement or whatever...
Someone approached me, a female figure.
'P-pplease!' I said earning no response from her. 'H-he-llp m-mme!' I said choking on my own words.
She placed a bottle to my lips and I drank the liquid without thinking twice. It was water. Then she got up and walked away, closing the door behind her.
The darkness returned to the room once again.

*30 minutes later*

I heard voices outside, a female and a male voice, the male voice was obviously angry, because he was yelling angrily.
The door opened once again but this time to reveal a male figure, he came in, closed the door behind him and turned the lights on.
My eyes closed right away, and I blinked so I could adjust to the recent light.
I really wasn't expecting to see what I saw next...
'Cc-chriiis?!' I can't believe this happening to me. Not him, please! NOT HIM!
'Happy to see me my love?'
'Let me go you FREAK!' I screamed at him spitting on his shirt. He got close and slapped me right in the face.
'Behave cunt!' he screamed. 'You're only gonna speak when I ask you to, and you're gonna be polite' he slapped me once again. 'Got it?'
'Yy-ye-ss...' I replied.
'Yes WHAT?' he yelled.
'Yes...'
'Dumb bitch!' he grabbed me by my hair and threw my head against the wall. I yelped in pain and felt dizzy. 'You're gonna refer to me as your master,got it?'
'Yes, m-master!' I said in disgust.
'Good boy!' he congratulated me petting my head like I was his dog. 'Now... I'm gonna untie you, and you're gonna remain still, 'kay?'
'Yes... mas-ster'
He turned me around, took a knife out of his pocket and cut the plastic "rope" that was on my wrists and my feet. I massaged my wrists a little bit. And once he was distracted enough, I got up to start running but I immediately feel on my ass due to my weakness.
He grabbed me by my shirt and lifted me so I could face him.
'Trying to run, huh?' he said letting go of me, causing me to yelp in pain once I hit the floor.
'N-nooo m-m-mmas-tter!'
'You're gonna be punished now pretty boy!' he started to undo his belt and took it out of his pants, telling me to take my shirt off. I did what I was told to do, and once I did it he pushed me hard against the floor so that I was with my back facing him.
I felt his belt collide with my exposed skin and cried out in tremendous pain. I lost count of how many time he had hit me, but I know that each time he had hit me a bleeding wound would appear.
'On your knees worthless piece of shit!' he screamed hitting me once again.
I got on my knees with much effort, due to the horrible pain that I was feeling on my back.
He then grabbed his pants, taking them off as well as his boxers, revealing his throbbing member.
I looked him in the eyes, fully aware of his intentions and almost begged for him not to do this to me.
'Suck it whore!' I looked at his already hard member and grabbed it, taking him in my mouth. I licked the tip first and then began to swallow around it, bobbing my head up and down.
'Harder CUNT!' he demanded, starting to fuck my mouth faster, causing me to gag a bit.
A few minutes later he came on my mouth.
'Swallow it or you're gonna die!' he threatened me.
I swallowed his load and felt so dirty, filthy...
Right now I just want to die. I don't want to go through this once again.
He buttoned his pants and got out of the room, closing the door behind him.
I remained there sobbing and crying uncontrollably.

Kellin's P.O.V

It's been more than 8 hours since Vic went shopping and he hasn't returned yet.
He doesn't answer the phone or replies to my messages...
I'm worried.
We already called the police, but they said that there's nothing they can do about it for now. He has to be missing for 24 hours, at least, so they can start to look for him.
'I just want my baby back...' I said to myself sobbing in his pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the new chapter :D
Please don't hate me for this *gives everyone lollipops*
Tell me your thoughts on this chapter please, it's always good to know you're opinions :)

Kisses and love <3