‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

I Don't Belong To You

Vic's P.O.V

I've been locked in this hell for 50 days. I already lost hope that Kellin will find me. I don't even know if he is looking for me at all. I've been used and abused everyday since I've been here. I didn't do anything to defend myself or to stop it anymore though, I just took whatever he did to me.
He would use me and leave me there covered in his cum, his sweat and my sweat. He would leave me bleeding from the cuts he made me when I didn't do what he wanted me to. I was hungry. I was broken.

Right now I'm sitting on a corner of the cold basement, my head supported on the wall behind me. I heard the door open for the second time today and Chris came in. He got closer to me and grabbed me by my arm and ran the familiar cold sharp razor through my wrists. Blood stated pouring down from my arms 'till it hit the floor.
I just remained looking at him crying.
But then, out of nowhere, something inside of me flashed... Like an electric spark. I quickly kicked him the balls and took the sharp piece of metal. I got up and pressed it against his cheek leaving a bleeding mark. He hissed in pain while grabbing the wounded flesh.
'Put that down Vic!' he warned me.
'NO!' I screamed.
'Don't put yourself in a worse place!' I laughed at his comment. Really?! Worse than this? I'm already in hell!
He reached for his back pocket taking something from it and once his hand returned he pointed a gun at me.
'PUT THAT DOWN NOW OR I'LL SHOOT YOU!' he threatened me.
'No!' I cried.
'NOW!' he demanded once again.
'Just do it already!' I teased him. 'I don't really care anymore'
He pulled me closer to him by grabbing my arm, my back facing his chest. Then he placed the gun to my stomach and kissed my neck roughly.
'Such a shame Victor' he kissed my lips 'We could have been so happy together!'
'NO! No we couldn't! You wanna know why?' I screamed. 'Because I love Kellin! I only belong to him' I said crying in desperation. That only caused hum to push the gun even more against my stomach.
'You always belong to me Victor. And you ever will!'
I slapped his hand and the gun fell to the floor. We both ran to grab the gun, that caused both of us to fall to the floor. We started fighting for our lives. Kellin wouldn't leave my mind. I loved him so much, I still do and ever will.
Then a gun shot echoed the room...
♠ ♠ ♠
We're reaching the end ^_^
3 more chapters to go...

Kisses and love <3