‹ Prequel: It's About Love
Status: Completed!

My Heart Belongs Only to You

One

Kellin's P.O.V

*A few months later*

We've been busy lately taking care of the preparations for our wedding.
Both of us agreed that we would like to keep it pretty simple. We would invite just our closest friends and our family, but of course me and Vic have a lot of close friends.
Me and him also decided that we wanted to get married at the same place we got engaged, after all it was a special place for both of us.

Today I feel really happy, although I feel nervous too.
This is the most special day of my life and it's finally happening. And honestly, I can't believe that I am going to marry the man I love.

Vic's P.O.V

I'm currently in my room, fixing my tie when I hear a knock on the door.
'Yeas?' I said, and seconds later someone opened the door.
I was so focused that I didn't even saw who it was.
Footsteps approached me and I felt soft lips pressing against my neck. I jumped slightly.
'Hello my love!' Kellin's soft voice came out as a soft whisper on my ear.
'Hello' I replied smiling and then turned around to face him. As I looked into his beautiful blue eyes I felt myself relaxing a little bit.
Kellin smiled at me and I gave him a passionate kiss.
'You're so beautiful' he said looking into my eyes.
'You too babe'
'Are you ready for this?'
'Of course I am' I replied 'I waited for this moment my whole life'
'Promise me something Vic' he said nervously.
'Okay... what?'
'That if you ever stop loving me you're gonna tell me. That if you feel unhappy you tell me and... that you are never gonna lie to me. I rather listen the truth... as much as it might hurt' he said looking straight into my eyes.
'I promise love' I replied smiling at him.
'Thank you Vic, it means a lot!'

'Hey dudes! Are you ready or what?' I heard my brother call from outside.
'Yeah, just a second' I replied.
'Fine' he said as I heard his footsteps getting far.
'So let's go my love?' I asked Kellin and he nodded his head in agreement.
We stepped out of the room and made our way downstairs where Mike and Tony were already waiting for us.
'Lookin' good both of you!' Tony said.
'Hey!' Mike complained as I saw him look at Tony and kick him in the shoulder lightly.
'Thank you Tone! You don't look bad yourself!' Kellin thanked him 'And Mike! Stop being jealous' he continued.
'Whatever' my brother replied and I mentally laughed.
'So we're going or what?' Tony said smiling.
'Sure' me and Kellin said.

We got into the car and made our way to our wedding location.
Once we got there our guests were already waiting for us.
We invited our closest friends like the guys from Memphis May Fire, Of Mice & Men, Blessthefall, Motionless In White and a few others. And of course I couldn't forget Tyler. He had saved me and we became really good friends since then.

Me and Kellin had decided that we were going to arrive at the same time, because we thought it would look weird for one of us to be standing there waiting for the other.
So we both walked together hand in hand, smiling at our guests as we walked.

The ceremony went by quickly and when we both said "yes" it was like something was lift from my shoulders, and now, we're finally just one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, how are you?
I'm so sorry for the waiting, but I've been having a major writers block :S
Anyway this is the final chapter and although I find it's not that great I had to upload it.
I hope you guys like it and who knows if I make a small sequel to this.

Kisses and love <3